Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. (757 Views)

Here's My Plight. Thinking Of Suicide / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Suppressed expression syndrome(S.E.S) is when you suck in an emotion or action as a result of fear of ridicule or judgement from people. This condition can also lead to full-blown depression and suicidal thoughts.

Depression does not happen at once but it builds gradually when we try to hide our pains, fears, and feelings in general.

If you are going through any situation that is weighing down on you please share it, if you are going through a heartbreak or any pains that you just feel like crying please shed those tears. If you need any help in any way please cry out.

If you feel like looking a certain way, dressing a certain way, going certain places and doing certain things to make yourself happy please don't hesitate as long as such does not cause any harm to you..stop worrying yourself about people's opinion cos the truth is that no one really cares and people will hardly remember you after 24hours if you die this minute.

Stop suppressing, start expressing thereby saving yourself from avoidable heartache and avoid depression.

I hope this piece liberates someone out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Happy Sunday lalasticlala.

Someone out there may need this.
Re: opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lalasticlala I thought I should reference you on this after reading about the pretty corper that commited suicide on front page.

This might save someone from depression and possible suicidal thoughts.

Happy New year bro.
Re: opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. by Teone6: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Please I need to contact you Toks!!! How do I do that?
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I thought I should reference you on this after reading about the pretty corper that commited suicide on front page.

This might save someone from depression and possible suicidal thoughts.

Happy New year bro.
Re: opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. by kingmeme: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Teone6:
baba share ur problem here let solve it for u
Re: opinion; Suppressed Expression Syndrome(S.E.S),The root cause of Suicide. by Toks2008(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Teone6:

Olakoredey@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention / This Lockdown Period, Let's Try And Enjoy This Covid-19 Story / The Most Awkward Thing A Partner Has Done During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.