Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories (10171 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
ibkayee:

Can’t wait to eat rice

Respect yourself. Everything isn't food.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by ibkayee(f): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:

You say?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:

woman,you are joining the parry pipu

YOLObas!

you should be telling her- what flavor of rice are you looking at?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2650665_img20150720wa000_jpeg2d2b84f09e201fe6e3bbe7c6c1cfe204
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by rex444(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ariza:
Chai! See Love!

I need to dust webs off my Twitter account, it's like that's where love is now. grin
hehehehehehehe you r not going anywhere
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
lefulefu:
more than half of the female users here are actually guys the genuine females here are few...just letting u know cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Sometime ago I got a PM. First one, I ignored.
Second... third, "okay, maybe he has a job for me" So, I replied.

Before then I did a quick check on his profile. Old acct, no Romance section- thank you Jesus! We can proceed.

I gave my usual professional and dismissive response. We had a little back and forth via mails and I pulled the plug at some point. Wasn't interested in taking it further- OFFLINE. I had already made up my mind not to do Nlders and I was bent on sticking to it.

After a while, he sent another asking why I hung up on him. I can't remember my response, but he was politely persistent. I collected his contact and promised to call. I did call. We talked a lot, we met and it blossomed. Different tribes, different locations- we fixed that.

Sometimes he would tease me "Kwin Poco, the feminist." lmao!!!

At some point I asked the exact comment that caught his attention, because I know I am insane 98.7214% of the time and he showed me. I said "lucky you, you met me on a sober day"

He told me, "I can walk into a room full of people and I will pick out that one special person. I knew you had the brain, I only prayed the cosmos will add the body, looks and character". Naso grin

Anyway, we would be the doing the needed soon. I want something small and intimate, but he is overwhelming me with plans. Yoruba people like party ehn! Kai!

I am still thinking if I should share pictures.
I'll makeup my mind before then...
No, I won't share. Bye cheesy
cutee cheesy Do share pictures, you are like a celebrity on here.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Rilley(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgUq_Wdc898

I am very well educated. So are you. Let's get together and make beautiful intelligent babies that will save Nigeria. Don't do it for me, don't do it for love, do.it for your country. grin
This nigga licks ass for a living, modafvcker!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by saucecode(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Thank you Miss First Class tongue. Who doesn't love a good love story? Maybe angry unhappy Nlders...
Rotflmao, my belle oo cheesy
I swear you really keep your sense for yansh.

So in your mind, those people here who are hailing you and urging you on are the ones who are genuinely happy for you even when what you are doing na typical case of putting the cart before the horse cheesy You no go set wedding date first and give nairaland friends one table in your reception venue before making announcement? You no just know anything aswear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
MhisTahrah:

You are funny @ like a celeb. Thanks babe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Ryan03(f): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Before then I did a quick check on his profile. Old acct, no Romance section- thank you Jesus! We can proceed.

I gave my usual professional and dismissive response. We had a little back and forth via mails and I pulled the plug at some point. Wasn't interested in taking it further- OFFLINE. I had already made up my mind not to do Nlders and I was bent on sticking to it.

After a while, he sent another asking why I hung up on him. I can't remember my response, but he was politely persistent. I collected his contact and promised to call. I did call. We talked a lot, we met and it blossomed. Different tribes, different locations- we fixed that.

At some point I asked the exact comment that caught his attention, because I know I am insane 98.7214% of the time and he showed me. I said "lucky you, you met me on a sober day"

He told me, "I can walk into a room full of people and I will pick out that one special person. I knew you had the brain, I only prayed the cosmos will add the body, looks and character". Naso grin

Anyway, we would be the doing the needed soon. I want something small and intimate, but he is overwhelming me with plans. Yoruba people like party ehn! Kai!

my crush cry cry I'm so heart broken right now. Oya console me with pictures na cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Ryan03(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
ornicus:

woman,you are joining the parry pipu

YOLObas!

you should be telling her- what flavor of rice are you looking at?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2650665_img20150720wa000_jpeg2d2b84f09e201fe6e3bbe7c6c1cfe204
dont get me angry, I never chop today, what kinda pix is this? angry
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Ryan03(f): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
saucecode:

Sometime I wonder if it's lack of attention and love in your childhood that made u become such a junkie for attention on SM? cheesy What gives u the impression dat ANYONE here actually cares about your love story?
People dey think of their life and situation and not who you go marry frm nairaland.

Get over yourself, and focus on building your relationship which I hope for your sake actually materializes into a marriage.

I want to share pictures, No I won't share pictures. Who ask u? grin
Thirty something years old woman wey still dey do like teenager.

Tueh
I care about her love story, why do you seem pained? Waiting for your ass licker comment in 1....2.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Ryan03:
my crush cry cry I'm so heart broken right now. Oya console me with pictures na cool

Hahahaha. Which pictures?
Bring your own first tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2019
MhisTahrah:
grin grin grin grin
hey tarah longest time cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Rextizzy: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2019
MhisTahrah:
Believe anything at your own peril
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Rextizzy: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Ryan03:
Some people don't have sense, you haven't seen her and you are calling her your crush? Lol keep waiting for audio pictures, everyone knows that pocohantas is an attention seeking nonentity, her life only revolves around this forum only. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Rextizzy: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Keep lying and deceiving the gullible ones here, you that have very low self esteem "laughing in Hindi". grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by luminouz(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2019
A nice thread is gradually turning into a war zone again. The thread derails and all that's left is chaos. It's too early in the morning for this naaaaaa. undecided
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by luminouz(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2019
freshupdates:
When will we see nice couples like this meet on NL? By the way, I help gain access to your partner’s WhatsApp Account remotely without touching his/her phone, even if he/she lives far away from you. I will send you my tutorial for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k. if you need this WhatsApp me 081,05,08,21,36
Lol...sleuthing on a Saturday morning?
C'mon!
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko invite me o.
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Simplep:
Biko invite me o.

I will... Good morning to you kiss
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Mine was last year July,i rarely reply pms but somehow as God will have it.I replied his,even without checking his posts(my tradition) shocked...

It started with 'can i be your chat buddy?'.We chated,talked on phone,got used to each other that we always look forward to chat the next day.

It continued like that and he never asked me out during this period(which i somehow found sweet,i mean it wasn't the usual 'I love you and want you to be my girlfriend') just after 2 days grin..

We met after 4 months and it was 'magical'.we just 'clicked'..

Here we are today,deeply into the relationship...

He is no longer on Nl though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I will... Good morning to you kiss
Morning darling.Have a lovely day.

Take care of our in law o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2019
Simplep:
Mine was last year July,i rarely reply pms but somehow as God will have it.I replied his,even without checking his posts(my tradition) shocked...

It started with 'can i be your chat buddy?'.We chated,talked on phone,got used to each other that we always look forward to chat the next day.

It continued like that and he never asked me out during these period(which i somehow found sweet,i mean it wasn't the usual 'I love you and want you to be my girlfriend' just after 2 days grin..

We met after 4 months and it was 'magical'.we just 'clicked'..

Here we are today,deeply into the relationship...

He is no longer on Nl though.

Lmao. So cute and funny. So you are one of those that loves to be friends before lovers. Nice!!!

He is no more on NL. You done pursue am?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. So cute and funny. So you are one of those that loves to be friends before lovers. Nice!!!

He is no more on NL. You done pursue am?
Lol noo,he deactivated because of the way NL became toxic.The tribal war,the unnecessary insults....
He now view as a guest.That way,he said he won't have to waste his time to reply.

Nairaland have a way of forcing you to become 'agbero' grin
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Simplep:
Lol noo,he deactivated because of the way NL became toxic.The tribal war,the unnecessary insults....
He now view as a guest.That way,he said he won't have to waste his time to reply.

Nairaland have a way of forcing you to become 'agbero' grin

Very true o. Complete agbero...

I actually wanted to say, no one really leaves NL. They come back as alternates or stick to viewing as guest. It is good like that sef. One person should be less active cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I actually wanted to say, no one really leaves NL. They come back as alternates or stick to viewing as guest. It is good like that sef. One person should be less active cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqPtz5qN7HM

Welcome to the hotel of Nairaland
You can deactivate at anytime, but you can never leave angry

Working on it... angry

Escape Seun osewa and his Ogun jazz angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

lol i even told him he will be tempted and he will give in to open another moniker one day,no be Nairaland again?
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by Tarabye: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by NhyraMarley: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019

Tueh[/quote]Dead�
Re: Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories by saucecode(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
NhyraMarley:

TuehDead�
Very somehow person that girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.