Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (140351 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by RafaelOsakwe(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2019
chiommy123:
That guy smiling like that was forced?
Let them do their work na �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Small080(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2019
stop posting nonsense how did you know she was begging for sex

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by cRobo: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2019
I'm new here but want to ask why do muslims have special preference to their topic, with this attitude and mentality from the programmers of nairaland the can't go far

8 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2019
cRobo:
I'm new here but want to ask why do muslims have special preference to their topic, with this attitude and mentality from the programmers of nairaland the can't go far
It's a well known fact the Muslims are snowflakes and are susceptible to Terere In other for us not hurt their feelings we're to swear an oath which I equally find Ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Holorunjedalo(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2019
It‘s just as the case of the woman who made her husband have sex with her because she was pregnant for her gym instructor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by samilly(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2019
I don't belief this trash

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Oyalakun01(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
That serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Later in future she might come out and say he raped her.
Smh
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rare but very true
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
stupidity:
i don’t see any problem here. If I cum before a lady, I’m done!!! Won’t kill myself trying to make her cum.

Stupidity!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Happens all the time in marriages.

BTW the story is false - you can’t “overdose on crack and pass out”, simply impossible

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Platony(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mine was in Benin,....na run I run come out. She followed me outside, I refused going back into my room.
She try tire, no way!!
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Believe twitter stories at your peril..

God knows the drug twitter uaers use...

The atoruwa just come to their head and boom they start typing.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by ginimary: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by landforeast(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sense is far away from many Nigerians if you believe this then you will believe that Obama is from Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
chiommy123:
No is no Smiles or not Where Tf do you People put your Brains when commenting.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
We have Crack cocaine in naija and this guy can identify it? Or was he her dealer? Is there more to this story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoUGkQJI64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gs34X5rU1c
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
chiommy123:

He had to cry? Look terrified? Really? He was probably embarrassed at this point and feeling confident at holding her off. And certainly if you read the story properly she didnt force him physically, she drugged his drink. A drugged person can be involuntarily prepped for sex.

Do not be deceived that because this platform has lots of starved youth roaming around, it means that all men want to have sex with anything that moves and looks female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Taciturn1: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
I have a feeling if men become endangered, women would go to war just to have us.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Krest @ Work grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The way you guys are hyping Krest, if it returns it might sell Wella O.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by bongo4real(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .

Very true, especially our Nigeria woman
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na So One Single Mum Was Begging Me Last Week, Began To Touch My Dck, Thank God A Phone Call From My Mom Saved Me
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
cRobo:
I'm still waiting for the lady that will rape me

tongue

Who did u borrow ur sense too
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Igbo things nor dey pass fvck..
Nonsenseangryangry
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
landforeast:
Sense is far away from many Nigerians if you believe this then you will believe that Obama is from Anambra State.
na stage something. . Them wan just trend

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Employmenthub(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Not a nigerian girl I bet...

Are you a graduate? And you find it hard to get jobs?
Have you been applying and you havent been called for an interview? Worry no more, just try employmenthub

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how apply for job vacancies and get employed by making, editing and reviewing professional CV, serving attractive cover letter for a little fee. We also send free job vacancies to all our clients and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls follow us on Instagram @employment_hub. Call, Text or WhatsApp 08080756701. We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
When you suck so strong and good ,and she passes out due to ecstasy, where do you think u will hide ? A mutual house ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.