Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (140400 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
stupidity:
i don’t see any problem here. If I cum before a lady, I’m done!!! Won’t kill myself trying to make her cum.
ju man
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .
They should know that men are living organisms too grin
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nothing wrong in begging for sex bt getting rough and physical is smtnelse totally.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol I can't believe this cheesy

But the guy fine sha. What a hunk! cheesy

Na WA o

Wetin Alice no go see for wonderland.

Lol

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
stupidity:
i don’t see any problem here. If I cum before a lady, I’m done!!! Won’t kill myself trying to make her cum.

Learn to hold it until she cums. She will love you for that

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Cleopatra on rampage!!!

Young men be careful!!!
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by IDRWFB(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .
Orgasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by nagalee(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
cRobo:
I'm still waiting for the lady that will rape me

tongue
and give u std/sti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Saintjohn007(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
;Dhahahahhhahhahahaha broda u give nairaland brutality...so true if it not bob Risky showing his ass,then it will be davido n chioma feeding ifeanyi or tonto dike having social media fight...as u talk all n.a. hustling...snake man d cameraman I hail o
priceaction:

It's like you never know this site? It belongs to one of the super mods called snake man. Forget that format. All their posts are always nonsense including others they own and it will soon make front page. With his over 200 topics on this particular website just look at it ,over 98% of them has made fp with many useless topics. All the format is for Google AdSense not because of the meaningful posts. Just forget that site bro. It's called hustling cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Mhizdew: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Gwan2:
I had similar experience some years back. A very pretty girl I fantasised for all... After all the romance and cuddling, I went for her vjay only to perceive a very offensive smell. At that moment she was already soaked and was pushing my head to her vjay pleading with ecstasy that I should give her head. The smell literally rendered my joystick numb, she held it and was screaming with tears that I should insert it. Omo, I just dey beg her before she cut my pr:ick. It was after I said ok and deceived her that I will insert that she fell on the bed and slept off straight... Omo...I fear
And why would you wanna give a lady head, that's all shades of irritating. And a lady that had had her bath a long while ago for that matter. If she just had her bath it's quite understandable but still not encourageable.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Masterpiece77: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
I sell shoes. kindly view my signature.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by biggie73(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
These folks are couples with 2 kids.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Masterpiece77:
I sell shoes. kindly view my signature.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Insectkiller: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2019
The lady seems suspicious..

Maybe she wanna remove d voodoo deposited in her body or she might have selfish plan...

On d other hand, she might just want to have a good fvck, dazzol.. grin grin
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:19am On Nov 30, 2019
It would be very good if she has denied me sex for too long or on several occasion so she would have a taste of what i feel. If only men would be able hold their urge from there sex stingy wife then a lot of women would adjust.
Richdad50:
shocked

For the married,

It is a very bad thing to let your spouse beg you this much to have sex.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:51am On Nov 30, 2019
femi4:
Not a big deal.....ladies apply force these days like their life dependent on it

You're right Bro. A Lady once left my House angrily because I wasn't ready for sex... I guess she went looking for another Guy (because I saw her dialing some numbers while leaving my apartment)

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nature8(m): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by tu9ic3(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmmm orishi rishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Gwan2(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Mhizdew:

And why would you wanna give a lady head, that's all shades of irritating. And a lady that had had her bath a long while ago for that matter. If she just had her bath it's quite understandable but still not encourageable.

I have never given head to any lady, I dey craze?? I’m so sensitive when it comes to intimacy. The slightest irritation can be a big turn off for me. Also you got me wrong, i never intended given her head...As I wrote, she was literally pleading for head in ecstasy pushing my head towards the region

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2019
If a biiiiich got enough balls to attack you as a man... then you were never man enough!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
Organism kor, non-living ni

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Tarabye: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by solonazzy: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
my own worry is dat wat if d gal is hiv positive??

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2019
If she drug u and raped u how did ur penis rise. Cos u were unconscious
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Boyfriend and girlfriend sex is no longer a hidden thing.

This world has truely come to an end

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Which kind stupid rape be that one eeh!? The guy sha enjoy am.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by PAQ(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
How do you screw/rape a guy when his dick is flacid? Or is the dick forced to stand den raped?

If these two questions can be answered then i think we have solved the case of erectile dysfunction. Men can now enjoy sex with flacid dicks or for e it to stand at will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.