Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? (937 Views)

Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Atiku Has Just A 'diploma In Hygiene'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by genxris: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2010
I expected Ibb campgain group to stop since Atiku is the favoured of the northern cacus but since the announcment, new Ibb's presidential jingles has been showing on ait. I no come understand wetin dey happen again.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Buzman: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2010
he has paid for the ads in advance and the media would not want to return the money. So, the media is pretending not to have heard the news until they are asked to stop the campaign. I pity the Campaign Director.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2010
^^ Gbam! NO refund of money after payment
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by MaiSuya(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
Why won't the campaign continue? IBB [i]still [/i]wants to become the president of Nigeria. His rejection by the Ciroma committee could be seen as an unfortunate--though not unexpected--hitch. . .rumor has it that he's already considering the ANPP as an alternative.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
If he doesn't accept the Ciroma led verdict, and moves to ANPP or anywhere else, then he is certainly an undercover agent for GEJ. I dont believe all of them. Rumors also have it that they r all playing together - All of them
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Ojiofor: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
IBB is down but definately not out.probably he will receive KO in general election.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by chosen04(f): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
He has only been stopped from using PDP platform to become president. He is still free to contest under other registered political parties.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
jabbok:

If he doesn't accept the Ciroma led verdict, and moves to ANPP or anywhere else, then he is certainly an undercover agent for GEJ. I dont believe all of them. Rumors also have it that they r all playing together - All of them
undecided i just gave a deep thought to what you said and you might be right or even if they are not in the same boat? Let's accept in reality aTiku defeated IBB for the north, IBB Might go undercover to support GEJ and you know wht that means?
GEJ+OBJ+IBB VS ATIKU+CIROMA=? Solve the arithmetic and get the answer!
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
chosen04:

He has only been stopped from using PDP platform to become president. He is still free and contest under other registered political parties.

i really dont think so, he can still go ahead if he so wishes. ciroma's committee decision isnt the decision of PDP.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by nduchucks: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2010
I suspect that IBB's people do not expect Atiku to defeat GEJ in the PDP primaries. Frankly if GEJ were to defeat IBB in the said primaries, IBB's political future would have been dealt a death blow. With the new development, IBB can still be drafted by a party other than PDP to challenge GEJ, if Atiku does not win the primaries.

The game may not yet be over for IBB.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
Next week IBB will be back after some 'widespread consultations' to either continue in the race for the PDP ticket or defect to the ANPP. They have always been making overtures to him anyway
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by PhilMoane: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
How can people think that Maradona aka Evil genious is out.

Before he began his plot, he's got plan A to Z.

Plan A failed, so he still have plan B to Z.

Wait a bit, you will know the next plan.

As for the jingles, don't expect them to stop.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by chosen04(f): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
Demdem:

i really dont think so, he can still go ahead if he so wishes. ciroma's committee decision isnt the decision of PDP.

I disagree with you. IBB just like other northern PDP candidates signed an undertaking to support any one of them that emerges as the consensus candidate. Thus, meaning that ''not selected'' candidates under that platform forfeits their rights to use PDP to achieve their presidential ambitions.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by chosen04(f): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
chosen04:

I disagree with you. IBB just like other northern PDP candidates ''signed an undertaking'' to support any one of them that emerges as the consensus candidate. Thus, meaning that ''not selected'' candidates under that platform forfeits their rights to use PDP to achieve their presidential ambitions.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Demdem(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
chosen04:

I disagree with you. IBB just like other northern PDP candidates signed an undertaking to support any one of them that emerges as the consensus candidate. Thus, meaning that ''not selected'' candidates under that platform forfeits their rights to use PDP to achieve their presidential ambitions.

chosen, what undertaking are u refferring to here and when was it signed? is it binding? the question here is , did PDP has a party set up the ciroma committee? this i doubt since alkali, the pdp exco member came out to say so. anyway, lets see how tings go but i still feel he can still go ahead to contest under pdp.
Re: Why Is Ibb Still Campaining,since Atiku Has Been Favoured? by Nsiman(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Trust dokpesi nooow, he lost his kano studio to infirno (fire) so the ibb boy no want refund the balance. I said that he is out to get that cash from ibb

(1) (Reply)

Another Tragedy In Lagos: 20 Burnt To Death In Tanker Explosion-pm News, Lagos / Must Read: Biography Of Osama Bin Ladan / If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.