Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up (62688 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Imstrong2(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
At Last..

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by realstars: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2019
sad
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by anonimi: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

10 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Burgerlomo: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2019
His bank account don gbangan grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2019
People say you be 2 face and your face be like dog wey get screw face.. Giddem war
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by anonimi: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by evaultra1: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Remember blackface from plantation boys?
Make him your leader cuz he called before u....#blaqbones�✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Hypocrit: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2019
A drug addict and a coward.

I prefer the drug addict.

But still remain their business.
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Hoodbilonia: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2019
How to silence a black angry cat
He saw alert of 50m and went stra8 into hiding.
Blackly at least buy lexus .free that 07camry blue. Buy gold chain of 200k.
No be who start race,na who finish.
U write am.
2face sing am blow
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Hoodbilonia: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2019
No be who start 1st start race,na who finish.
U write am.
2face sing am blow

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Kingpele(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2019
I like the maturity of 2face, it is good to live in peace with all manner of people, not easy to be humble but too costly to be full of pride

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Philinho(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2019
He should allow us hear word..We have more problems to handle than this bullshit always

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by AdemolaA2: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Them b 2,later become 3,one go solo d other 2 follow....
I really pity Black face, the guy is full of talent but he wasn't lucky

Exactly my thought ...
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by dimix200(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2019
How come the guy they fake smile ...omo the deal no pay this guy ooo he don lana for court... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by laivwire(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2019
I didn’t see it written anywhere that Blackface got paid

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Rolex66: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Last may not be heard of this matter.

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Bobby2020: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Chip unlock iPhone XR 128GB for sale 140k, call 09032427643 to make it yours now!!!
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by xbox360: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Settled
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Originalsly: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2019
2Face should've settled longggg ago. I expected him to settle now instead of going to court...... he couldn't win in court and feared the court can award Blackface millionssssss. He should be ashamed of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by lamalang(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2019
So every Celebrity get nation for this country
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Fyngal1(f): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
No be who start 1st start race,na who finish.
U write am.
2face sing am blow

Lol! They didn't pay him 50m o! Please read again before men trace blackface reach house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by NinaArsenal(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
He has set a good example. fight for what is yours and your right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by alizma: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082
Abeg between 2baba and black face, who you think say e belong to the street pass? If two face make wrong move, hmmmmm no even talk go there. Is one thing to have the cash and fame and know the street, is another thing to belong to the street. 2baba know the street but black face belong to the street for now.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Hoodbilonia: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Blackface with 2face.
If not war for dey.
2baba abeg dash am 10m with one lexus abeg
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Hoodbilonia: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
I Was carried away joh. I dey vex cause blackfsce still stuck in the 90's.
Fyngal1:

Lol! They didn't pay him 50m o! Please read again before men trace blackface reach house
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by henryobinna(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
RichDad1:
At least we go hear word now.
Pikin wey dem born when this issue start don write jamb. undecided
na lie abeg...
na wa oh... primary and secondary school are both 12 years combined
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thumbs up @ blackface!...

#fight to win!
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by bongo4real(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082

Start sharing the odds with your Parents then family members, then your community both the chiefs, then your local government and State.

I'm sure the will elect you as Governor or Senator in future if they become rich true your Odds. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by virago(f): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082

Nobody is saying you shouldn't support your 2face since you're his fan but must speak with your arse Tuface clearly lost in this battle and all this your tuface is a cool guy is just hogwash

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by TemmyT002(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abeg, which of one the smiling guys is Blackface?
Na only 2Face I recognise for here o
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by henryobinna(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kingpele:
I like the maturity of 2face, it is good to live in peace with all manner of people, not easy to be humble but too costly to be full of pride
if he was truly all of these he should have settled this long ago.

At the end it appears BlackFace was right all along.

he was just very unlucky
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by slowice(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
People really should stop abusing this guy... When did fighting for ones due become a crime..I like the fact that he didn't give up despite the hatred and bad mouthing he received from many. Oga big man should also know that he can't trample on people anyhow.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.