Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up (62689 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Fyngal1(f): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I Was carried away joh. I dey vex cause blackfsce still stuck in the 90's.

As in ehn! Me sef tire for that blackface. I just hope this is the end sha
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by eyickson(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
You made sense at first but what's the don't trust idoma people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082

"If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since"

Nonsense misinformed talk.

2face stole his song. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
ubi jus ibi rememdium
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Mac12(f): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Them b 2,later become 3,one go solo d other 2 follow....
I really pity Black face, the guy is full of talent but he wasn't lucky

True, I pray luck shines on him someday

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Ugoikota(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
2face fuckd up oo,he suppose help did guy life cos dis is who really helped him in the business.I love both guys and must say DAT black is fucking talented I just don't know why he didn't get to the apex
All the same nice one guys!!bless
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by matkid(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
jsonshain:
Blackface no get money to pay, that's why the ever-simple guy 2face look the whole thing, feel say make them do am low-key.
Emotional people won't understand that it is 2 face that has an upper hand in this case and in the case Blackface has against him.
Let lawyers advise Blackface to stop ranting on social media and use his time to pursue wealth that his children will thank him for tomorrow, not chasing after someone that is already blessed.
Remove both songs off 2face's collections, we won't even feel it. Oh, you say, African Queen brought 2face out? Nope! 2face was the best in the Plantashun Boys crew. This is the major reason why his investors/ destiny helpers (Kennis music) invested hugely on him and made great wealth from his partnership.
2face would have blown whether or "whethernt" he did African Queen or not.

How may talented persons are out there without support that no one knows yet? Let a big label pick them today, you will see an amazing turnaround.

I dare Blackface to declare how he was compensating 2face and Faze when the duo were bringing glory to the group.

Thanks to 2Baba. You are truly a legend. Ever maintain your peace and one-love!!!
u dont know wat u are saying........African queen made 2face wat he is today........dat song took him places.....there is no song 2face did dat can be compared to African queen.....2face is a thief because he did not only steal African queen,he also stole let somebody love you,a song made by blackface...he stole twice from blackface.......I just pray somebody doesn't steal wat u worked and laboured for......it hurts

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by matkid(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
poweredcom:

You are Damm funny do you know these man more Dan me

These guys have done so many things for benue and you are here praising Rita Dominic ..well Rita dis well but don't say what you don't know tubaba and despite blackface is not as big as tubaba he too has voiced out plenty times ...why will you know when all ur focus is only on mainstream celebrities

Oga abeg forget story ...problem for dis world too plenty
see u......u say u know Dem?.......watin 2face don do for benue state?.....noting

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
OKorowanta:
I swear,you set a standard just like Eedris who fought against Nigerian artistes been treated as second class before their foreign counterparts and dats what the likes of Wizkid,Davido,Kiss Daniel are enjoying today..BiG payday.
I troway salute.

People shud always fight for their rights aslong as u know and sure u are in ur right on the issue. The setimental rubbish of let it go or calm down while people use you and ur works is unacceptable in this morden era bt Nigerians typically like to think backwards than do the right and correct thing and that is what is affecting us in all areas of our society and governance.

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Withtrust0032: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
see below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by 21savages: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
RichDad1:
At least we go hear word now.
Pikin wey dem born when this issue start don write jamb. undecided
if black face see dis comment e no go hapi oo grin
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by maxzzo1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm rising sun sounds like Biafra ooo
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by sylve11: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hizzy:

Then you think Black face no sabi bad things too

him nor know. the reason this matter didn't go that way na may be them be one. if you understand wetin i mean then you sabi. cool
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by remedick: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
FamousMonk:
So all the noise 2face was making,so he is actually guilty?
Never trust Idoma people...

Stop tribalism bro. Evil people exist in your own family.
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by sylve11: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nnnanna:
Stupid Black face and 2face

How many times have you condemned the Fulani jihadist herdsmen that were slaughtering your people in Benue State, abi Benue people no get right?

na so them born you or na this afternoon this one start? undecided cool
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by shiwex: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
sotall:
Confused guy

why is he confused, he has a legitimate right to fight for what he believes is right. Tuface was wrong to infringe on his copyright material.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by EagleSquare1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha

statusquoante:
1-1

If you don't forgive Tuface for 'stealing' your song, he won't forgive you for calling him a 'thief'... grin

I love lawyers... grin
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by omoiyalayi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
I tink dis guy shld first change his hairstyle
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
sylve11:

him nor know. the reason this matter didn't go that way na may be them be one. if you understand wetin i mean then you sabi. cool
I understand one family
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by donsheddy1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mrop:
According to report, On Wednesday, November 27th 2face Idibia and Blackface opted to settle their legal battle out of court.

In a statement to confirm the new status, Blackface took to Instagram, he wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5aat4xA4BC/?igshid=tomureipwf94

However it seems Blackface and 2face are now good friends. Blackface has returned back to his music carrier to satisfy his fans.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/dont-sleep-on-your-rightsblackface-speaks-on-settling-out-of-court-with-2face/

You tried to blow but your village people gave you wrong tactics. Now boko haram bomb self dey fear to blow for your head. Just shut up and smoke your weed jare.
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Legendguru: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by poweredcom(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
matkid:
see u......u say u know Dem?.......watin 2face don do for benue state?.....noting

So what ..I keep telling you the truth the state government need to do more than him ok so tubaba should use his little entertainment fund to build project for benue state abi

You think say na so d money plenty ..or is tubaba an industrialist?
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by OgahBohz: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082

people like you that supports evil are the problems we have in this country.

ok , 2face didn't deny it, meaning he was guilty, and yet didn't deem it fit to recognize blackface ,

so it's cool to remain a coward simply bcuz the society is insane abi..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Koluora1: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Finally he can freed himself from the bondage he tied himself with, meanwhile I need an ushering job in Abuja just like my post if you have one, I will chat you up
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
poweredcom:

So what ..I keep telling you the truth the state government need to do more than him ok so tubaba should use his little entertainment fund to build project for benue state abi...

You think say na so d money plenty ..or is tubaba an industrialist?
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Drabrah(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Vonvob:
He did give a good fight I must say

At d expense of his career.
Nw he remembers there's somtin called studio after ending his career looking 4 wot's not lost.
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Melian(f): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Blackface wins. That's all I ever gunned for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sterope:
Pure maturity for acknowledging that he stole. Alright!

Court settlements imho are just legalized blackmail. Say you and I had an affair years ago as co workers and today I am a big politician. You start making noise that i sexually harassed you. Even if I know I did not, going through with the court case means a lot of my personal stuff will be dragged out and in the news.

I’m sure you read how stormie Daniels was talking about trump’s mushroom shaped dick on live tv.

For me, this is just tuface paying the guy off so he can shut up and leave him in peace. Why can’t blackface hustle and blow again? Did dr Dre not do it when he left death row with nothing? Did he waste his time chasing suge knight for peanuts?
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Sterope(f): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sometimes, it could be a form of legalised blackmail but not always.

I find it fishy that the third member have refused to talk to about this matter. Blackface can continue nto hustle his career and he can also speak out and seek legal redress if applicable. Whatever works for him imo.

Stormie Daniel is an idiot and Trump did not need to settle Stormie Daniel. He doesn't have shame and his supporters do not care. He is still a good Christian family guy.

ornicus:

Court settlements imho are just legalized blackmail. Say you and I had an affair years ago as co workers and today I am a big politician. You start making noise that i sexually harassed you. Even if I know I did not, going through with the court case means a lot of my personal stuff will be dragged out and in the news.

I’m sure you read how stormie Daniels was talking about trump’s mushroom shaped dick on live tv.

For me, this is just tuface paying the guy off so he can shut up and leave him in peace. Why can’t blackface hustle and blow again? Did dr Dre not do it when he left death row with nothing? Did he waste his time chasing suge knight for peanuts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.