Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up (62931 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by jatgod(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Finally musa go sleep well for him gate house
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nnnanna: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stupid Black face and 2face

How many times have you condemned the Fulani jihadist herdsmen that were slaughtering your people in Benue State, abi Benue people no get right?
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Trusted33470: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
see below
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by poweredcom(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tubaba go settle am sometin I know as man to man

BFn don hammer

Nnnanna:
Stupid Black face and 2face

How many times have you condemned the Fulani jihadist herdsmen that were slaughtering your people in Benue State, abi Benue people no get right?

Ode na Dem be governor and deputy governor of benue ....abi d music them de sing de preach pa e never do

De reason before u type
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by seangy4konji: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
It was all you mother fucking hypocrites that we quick to call him names any time his story comes up on front page..it no go better for majority of you here on nairaaland with your two face attitude..

Now you are saying it's good to fight for yours. No be what's wrong with this Igbo smoker you all say before. It no go better for all of you.

Well done jor black face.

Two face. Tuale. Senior man.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by m140(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
OKorowanta:
I swear,you set a standard just like Eedris who fought against Nigerian artistes been treated as second class before their foreign counterparts and dats what the likes of Wizkid,Davido,Kiss Daniel are enjoying today..BiG payday.
I troway salute.
This is a thing my father fail to do for me, now afraid to do to my child , I need gather courage on everything I swear
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Tartie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Big ups Blackfacenaija u fought dis fight till the end na man u b..As 4 dem 2baba dem hear word by force..
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Numerouno94(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082
Guy, those guys u mentioned re in America.thus, plagiarism in America is a big crime. U tink 2face wont hv gone to jail if he did dat shit in America?.
Hv sum1 eva stollen ur intellectual work b4?
Na who wear shoe no where he dey pain am.
In conclusion, Blackface took d fight to long nd personal. Its high tym he left dat issue.
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Numerouno94(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
anonimi:

I swear d comment is annoying. We support evil in Nigeria 2much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nnnanna: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
poweredcom:
Tubaba go settle am sometin I know as man to man

BFn don hammer

Ode na Dem be governor and deputy governor of benue ....abi d music them de sing de preach pa e never do

De reason before u type

Otele

They are both from Benue State, they have the voice to speak out to people and create awareness, they are not different from the governor. The governor even tried by standing his ground,
The Benue people needed help and people to speak against it.

2face only called for protest that's not related to the killings and back down.

At least when Rita Dominic condemned it, it made headlines on different news sites

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by micflo28(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
His dressing is awkward. He is one of the few stuck in the ghetto and stardom bade goodbye. 2baba don wire am marijuana money, bros. Is happy
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
I don't think Blackface should have agreed to settle out of court.

With really strong lawyers Blackface would win the case in any court with millions of Naira as compensation.

African Queen was Tuface's breakout song.

Now we know it was Blackface's intellectual work...
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Protagonist(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please help me confirm, is that chain Black face is putting on original? �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by anonimi: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Numerouno94:
I swear d comment is annoying. We support evil in Nigeria 2much.

Then turn around to blame some abstract, remote leadership instead of taking responsibility.
Sickening. makes one want to puke.

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by srclark: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
this is a good chance for blackface ,faze and tuface to re do those their plantation boys songs with better and good beats that album will still sell

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by anonimi: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nnnanna:
Otele

They are both from Benue State, they have the voice to speak out to people and create awareness, they are not different from the governor. The governor even tried by standing his ground,

At least when Rita Dominic condemned it, it made headlines on different news sites

2Face is one of the most useless of our yeyebrities, if not the most useless.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
FamousMonk:
So all the noise 2face was making,so he is actually guilty?
Never trust Idoma people...
shut d f*k gutter call mouth or better still don't drop the language shit here again

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Sterope(f): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pure maturity for acknowledging that he stole. Alright!

kingscare1:
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by jsonshain: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Blackface no get money to pay, that's why the ever-simple guy 2face look the whole thing, feel say make them do am low-key.
Emotional people won't understand that it is 2 face that has an upper hand in this case and in the case Blackface has against him.
Let lawyers advise Blackface to stop ranting on social media and use his time to pursue wealth that his children will thank him for tomorrow, not chasing after someone that is already blessed.
Remove both songs off 2face's collections, we won't even feel it. Oh, you say, African Queen brought 2face out? Nope! 2face was the best in the Plantashun Boys crew. This is the major reason why his investors/ destiny helpers (Kennis music) invested hugely on him and made great wealth from his partnership.
2face would have blown whether or "whethernt" he did African Queen or not.

How may talented persons are out there without support that no one knows yet? Let a big label pick them today, you will see an amazing turnaround.

I dare Blackface to declare how he was compensating 2face and Faze when the duo were bringing glory to the group.

Thanks to 2Baba. You are truly a legend. Ever maintain your peace and one-love!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by mechanics(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Better
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by iamKeo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
So black face dee dear to pay 50 million he for go court na since his brain no dee work
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by generalpeter: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
jayson87:
Just face your fake odds and scam business, you know nothing about IP theft

Man this cold chilled stout is for you.

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Barthley: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Blackface with 2face.
If not war for dey.
2baba abeg dash am 10m with one lexus abeg
he doesn't give a flying f*ck either. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by HMarshal(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Now y AV the spotlight, make it count cos after tuface settles u fully, uld AV. Nothing to make ppl notice u again fam...use it well
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by CrystalMax: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nice one from 2baba.
For me, the biggest lesson is this; "Know how best to channel your grievances". He would have lost the suit he filed against 2baba, if he had went ahead with it. He labelled him a thief, he spoke without knowledge. That would have ruined him, should 2baba's lawyers followed up the matter well. He'd have lost all then.

Whenever you are aggrieved, meet seasoned professionals for counsel. Emotions does not win a battle, good strategy does.
Lucky him sha!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
d woman block him and 2face for d group pic
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by CrystalMax: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
jsonshain:
Blackface no get money to pay, that's why the ever-simple guy 2face look the whole thing, feel say make them do am low-key.
Emotional people won't understand that it is 2 face that has an upper hand in this case and in the case Blackface has against him.

Thanks to 2Baba. You are truly a legend. Ever maintain your peace and one-love!!!
You spoke with deep wisdom!
I love people that have deep insight on issues, like you.
Well said bro!

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Sugarkkane: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
generalpeter:

Man this cold chilled stout is for you.
Chimooooo! Mortuary standard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by poweredcom(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nnnanna:

Otele

You are Damm funny do you know these man more Dan me

These guys have done so many things for benue and you are here praising Rita Dominic ..well Rita dis well but don't say what you don't know tubaba and despite blackface is not as big as tubaba he too has voiced out plenty times ...why will you know when all ur focus is only on mainstream celebrities

Oga abeg forget story ...problem for dis world too plenty
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Guyman02: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082

Maturity is when you give credit to the owner of copyright, anything else is punishable in academic cycle as plagiarism.
I advised Tuface to get an arbiter and settle out of court which he has done now, the financial terms can be worked out later and the matter laid to rest

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by healthserve(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na who know person na him go do person
Who no know person no go do person. TuFace, you no try.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by majamajic(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Vonvob:
He did give a good fight I must say

they have settle the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) / Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.