Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know (27635 Views)

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Alvin212(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Gathering of fortunate Thief's

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Giftedprof: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2019
This year's Shiloh will announce me to this world for good in Jesus name.
Amen!
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by pinkguy(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2019
its pain me a lot , can u imagine ever my guy that is clocking 39 this month is ever attending as a single i dont know why he refuse to be answer to many spinster prayer , please if you happen to come cross him ,tell him that they are the reasons why many ladies attend the program
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Which one is "international world headquarters " again. I will watch from home.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by permit(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
I thought some people said Old testament and whatever practice that's in it e.g Shiloh has been abolished and we follow the strictly the gospel of Christ

The bible is an arsenal from which con men take out their weapons from.

We overlook some practices we can't fulfil and claim it's in the old testament —as an excuse

But the ones that will fetch money and tithe, we will forget that it started from old testament too
thank you bro, the law of God was never abolish by our Christ Jesus rather he came to make stand firm...
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Alvin212:
Gathering of fortunate Thief's

You have been skipping your medication.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by candidbabe(f): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Shiloh 2019 = Breaking Limits
So shall it be in my life. whatever that has been limiting me ,expires in this year's Shiloh in Jesus mighty name amen.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Rebuke: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
I thought some people said Old testament and whatever practice that's in it e.g Shiloh has been abolished and we follow the strictly the gospel of Christ

We overlook some practices we can't fulfil and claim it's in the old testament —as an excuse

But the ones that will fetch money and tithe, we will forget that it started from old testament too

Senseless comment. Keep yhur tail between yhur legs and be spewing rubbish on nairaland.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Jaynom(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Didn't God destroy Shiloh?
Jeremiah 7:14 So just as I destroyed Shiloh, I will now destroy this Temple that bears my name, this Temple that you trust in for help, this place that I gave to you and your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by mariodko190(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2019
My life change for good the first time I attend Shiloh, it being blessing upon blessing
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by genesisJ: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2019
I AM BREAKING LIMITS
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Photoresist: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:
I attended 2017 and 2018 Shiloh, no changes. I no dey attend again. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry : cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :'
No changes?
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Dreal1247: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2019
wwwihy:

I thought Christ came for unbelievers

Yes, but not for those who have sold their souls to the devil.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by iamJ(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2019
Breaking limits

My case is different

Viewing Thru grin
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2019
I'll attend by God's grace.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by iamJ(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2019
makydebbie:
Breaking Limits. smiley
hips grin

Someone is curving up nicely wink
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by chii8(f): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2019
I would love to attend one day,when my children comes of age,I don't have anyone to cater for them while I'm away.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by bamosagie(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2019
SimDan95:
come all ye sinners, our slay Queens would be present, Yahoo boys present.

Seriously I don't know what's wrong with Africans and their search for miracles from so called men of God. They tend to forget that faith is enough to make u ask even in the privacy of ur room and God would listen to ur plea and cry for help.

That's why the church business is blooming in Nigeria, I'm also thinking of investing in it.

Actually the aim of these retreats is to build up/renew your faith... not necessarily in chase of miracle.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by iamJ(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Toscarel:

for the fact that you are alive to see another year is enough for you to be grateful
I have never gone

Yet I'm alive

Wonder why
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by makydebbie(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
iamJ:
hips grin

Someone is curving up nicely wink

LOL, Jude.

For you bebe. kiss
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by sweetkev(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2019
sukafia:
Yasss! I was the first to comment on last year's update and I am still the first to comment on this year's grin

Thanks for the detailed update. I already have your live streaming page for Shiloh bookmarked. I've watch Shiloh on your platform the past 2 years. Thanks for the great work!
Money has been added to your account for being the first to comment this year again right undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by hopefulLandlord: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2019
ijewejones:

I'm not too pious to say much about them but let the living praise God always because that's enough reason...considering the dead.

God knows best...RIP to the dead

Those that woke up is proof of love and God knows best for those that didn't?

hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by IMASTEX: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:
I attended 2017 and 2018 Shiloh, no changes. I no dey attend again. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry : cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :'
Seek God with an open heart, don't depend on church programs as where God must reach you. He will come at His time.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by johnnobles: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Here I come. It's my seaaon
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by poweredcom(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Balderdash ...Shiloh kor lohshi no

All d people that have been going to this mumu Shiloh have not been better den me

Bunch of morons and mugus

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Ostrogoth(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
FrLukas:
Do yourself a favor. Break out of this mental slavery.

This play, you have played enough.

Religiosity is different from Spirituality.

Everything you need in life has been provided for you by a loving Father.

You don't need a middleman to access these things

Just like you never needed a middleman to get breastfed by your mother when you were but a baby.

If you think your mother is more caring than God, your Creator, then you deserve to go to these church programs, year in, year out until you realize you have played enough.
Pastors are not middlemen, hey are just leaders just as we have political leaders. Don't mean they have special access, they have spiritual insight and experience tho.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by ijewejones: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Brother,I'm not [/b] pious[b] to prove what God does & what HE doesn't.

My encounter with God is subjective & same as you. You have your doubts about God & so do I.

But after all said or the proof brought forth to counter what God does & what not..

I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THE TRANSCENDENT BEING CALLED GOD...whichever way HE works is left to HIM

hopefulLandlord:

Those that woke up is proof of love and God knows best for those that didn't?

hmmmmm

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Don't be deceived by all these gimmicks by these con men to part you from your hard-earned money.

You don't need to go to Shiloh for God to bless you. Oyedepo is just a human being like you.

The source of blessings is God, and fortunately, you can encounter him even in your toilet.

Stop getting fooled!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Bobby2020: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Deal alert!!!

Chip unlock iPhone XR 128GB for sale 140k, check my profile to see pics and call 09032427643 to make it yours now!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Youngzedd(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
permit:
thank you bro, the law of God was never abolish by our Christ Jesus rather he came to make stand firm...

Can you explain Jeremiah 7:12-14 and Jeremiah 26:4-9 to me?

Let it not come out from my mouth. Below is what the scripture is saying about the old covenant.

Hebrews 7:18-19
18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
Hebrew 8 vs 13
"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Galatians 3 vs 10
For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
* The letter here is the old covenant (laws) while the spirit is the new covenant. Read the whole chapter for better understanding.

I was making research and I stumbled upon this great page which explained Mathew 5:17-20 bit by bit.

Visit https://bible.org/seriespage/14-not-abolish-fulfill-matthew-517-20 for more understanding on this subject.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Lovelife433(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:

arsenal kor chelsea ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.