Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know (27648 Views)

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Grace001: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
daisidavid:
Hear my prayer God for I can't make it there though not through sickness or something but financially unstable

Oh brethren in lord, you must make it there by fire by force if you want your financial unstable to be " Financial stable" That's the mentality of an average religious zombie hypocrites, they can't get the miracle or breakthrough they are looking if they don't go to shiloh.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Grace001: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Adams12345:

you need to persist, faith in God is persistant, their were limitations that is why nothing happens, this year 2019 come and God will break Every limit in your life, something will definately happen.

So he has to be in Shiloh before God can break every limit in his life and before something good can happen in his life. Obvious you're customer daada ni, so other religion groups that didn't visit Shiloh don't experience breakthrough in life. Even if it's once in a while, ask questions and free yourself from this mental slavery.

Since you guys have been going to this so call Shiloh none of you members is richer than your PAPA. I challenge you tell me or show me one member richer than your PAPA.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by MiddleDimension: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
janeedema:
]If you think starting and sustaining a church is beans...please get started with it already.

the notorious line used by power drunk egoistic bosses who are just scared of their own imperfect nature, and think the slightest criticism is an affront on their person!
guess what? alot of people have actually gone on ahead and ventured into things even after being told that stupid line you used up there, and they made it many times better than the ego filled ogas. a schoo in my former neighbourhood just came to my mind.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by tikristinimi21: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Does anyone know which satellite TV station I can watch the Shiloh live broadcast.I may not be able to attend at any of the centres as I have just put to bed and my baby is too small for me to take outside considering the severity of the harmattan here in the north.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by twnklshop: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
I hope there is no morning programme tomorrow, December 3? I don't want to miss any session. I don't intend to camp in Canaanland this year. I intend to attend one of the centres in Lagos close to my house. I could be in a centre faraway from Canaanland and my prayer would be answered while someone in Canaanland sitting just a few metres away from Bishop Oyedepo may not have his prayers answered. At the appointed time you would get delivery of your consignment from God.

I look forward to Shiloh 2019. I shall break limits.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by osothermal(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2019
Shiloh 2015 From Glory to Glory was my Shiloh, I went there Jobless and rejected. That was my fist Shiloh that I attended with great zeal and faith expecting a turn around testimony. The hunger that beat me in that Shiloh ehm! Well Sha by God's Grace that was the last. God turned my life around. I got a very good job ,I am blessed with a pretty wife and an adorable son. Shiloh is indeed a mountain of transformation. Please attend this Shiloh differently with open mind and desist from any form of distractions. Shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by osothermal(m): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2019
twnklshop:
I hope there is no morning programme tomorrow, December 3? I don't want to miss any session. I don't intend to camp in Canaanland this year. I intend to attend one of the centres in Lagos close to my house. I could be in a centre faraway from Canaanland and my prayer would be answered while someone in Canaanland sitting just a few metres away from Bishop Oyedepo may not have his prayers answered. At the appointed time you would get delivery of your consignment from God.No, morning sessions starts on Wednesday.

I look forward to Shiloh 2019. I shall break limits.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by van909: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Please can anybody help me with live stream site, to watch shiloh 2019
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by LiveFromNaija1: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2019
You can join Shiloh 2019 live streaming via https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by LiveFromNaija1: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2019
van909:
Please can anybody help me with live stream site, to watch shiloh 2019

You can join Shiloh 2019 live streaming via https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by kinggabah: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
PLEASE Bishop David Oyedepo don't slap any girl in this program you call Shiloh again. Police are watching you
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by EazyJ(f): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls, is there any program tonight?
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by princevinco(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2019
genkins:

Check Jeremiah 7:12-15. And see how ignorant u are
Whether your opinion is right or wrong, you are entitled to your opinion. So why should I waste my precious time to argue with a person with a reprobate mind?
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
TheSourcerer:
wake up no God

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.-psalms 14:1
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by TheSourcerer: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Abcruz:

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.-psalms 14:1
ok fine there's God , God punish you and youe generation unborn
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
TheSourcerer:
ok fine there's God , God punish you and youe generation unborn

How can you curse whom God has not cursed? How can you denounce whom the LORD has not denounced?-
Numbers 23:8

There is no divination against Jacob, no evil omens against Israel. It will now be said of Jacob and of Israel, 'See what God has done!'--Numbers 23:23
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by TheSourcerer: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2019
Abcruz:

How can you curse whom God has not cursed? How can you denounce whom the LORD has not denounced?-
Numbers 23:8

There is no divination against Jacob, no evil omens against Israel. It will now be said of Jacob and of Israel, 'See what God has done!'--Numbers 23:23
You Jesus and Jacob can all suck my .... Football
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
You Jesus and Jacob can all suck my .... Football

But the word that is written in their Law must be fulfilled: ‘They hated me without reason.’--John 15:25

“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.--Isaiah 1:18
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by TheSourcerer: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abcruz:

But the word that is written in their Law must be fulfilled: ‘They hated me without reason.’--John 15:25

“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.--Isaiah 1:18
please stop , kiss Mary's cunt like Jesus did
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
please stop , kiss Mary's cunt like Jesus did

For long ago I broke your yoke; I tore off your chains. You insisted, "I will not serve!" On every high hill and under every green tree you lay down like a prostitute.--Jeremiah 2:20

They say, 'Keep to yourself! Don't get near me, for I am holier than you!' These people are like smoke in my nostrils, like a fire that keeps burning all day long.--Isaiah 65:5
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by TheSourcerer: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abcruz:

For long ago I broke your yoke; I tore off your chains. You insisted, "I will not serve!" On every high hill and under every green tree you lay down like a prostitute.--Jeremiah 2:20

They say, 'Keep to yourself! Don't get near me, for I am holier than you!' These people are like smoke in my nostrils, like a fire that keeps burning all day long.--Isaiah 65:5
I almost read that you Christian freak
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I almost read that you Christian freak

You shall know the truth and the the truth(the word of God) will set you free
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by TheSourcerer: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Abcruz:

You shall know the truth and the the truth(the word of God) will set you free
cum on you

And good morning
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:

And good morning

Good morning!
Jesus loves you!

Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.
Rev. 3:20
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by TheSourcerer: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Abcruz:

Good morning!
Jesus loves you!

Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.
Rev. 3:20
you're persistent , if I waved my belief all around your quote would you feel comfortable?
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2019
TheSourcerer:
you're persistent , if I waved my belief all around your quote would you feel comfortable?

Yes! cheesy
Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life.
Isaiah 43:4
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by TheSourcerer: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Abcruz:

Yes! cheesy
Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life.
Isaiah 43:4
Why don't you enjoy life one day without submitting to a diety
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Why don't you enjoy life one day without submitting to a diety

I enjoy every moment of my life because the law of the The Most High God is for my benefit and not meant to harm men.

If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, And their years in pleasures.
Job 36:11
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Abcruz(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2019

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by genkins(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
princevinco:

Whether your opinion is right or wrong, you are entitled to your opinion. So why should I waste my precious time to argue with a person with a reprobate mind?
U don't care if my opinion is right or wrong.. Wonders would never end.. U better repent and seek knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.