Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here (18575 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by lucabrasi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
here goes,
kanaje hausa kadan kada wink
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by skywalk: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
@luca u try, but na ina jin hausa kadan kadan= u hear hausa a little. Was wat u meant abi?
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by lucabrasi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
yes o my bred,thanks grin going to learn more from my friends, be bk in a bit
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2008
Yaya jindadi undecided
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by MCUsman(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2008
candy:

Yaya jindadi undecided

Mai kike yi a Australia, ko aikin dako kike yi niman ina son na zo
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by shilling(f): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2008
MC Usman:

Sad you ve must have wasted your time eating Bauchi Masa grin grin grin grin

It wasn't really a waste of time cos I'm missing masa like crazy right now
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by dayokanu(m): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2008
Sallam alaykum,

Yaya Jindadi, Yaya kake. Ni na Dan berebe. Ni ai Botan kasa a Garin Bauchi.

Sai an Juma
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by doncalos11: 1:24am On Oct 23, 2008
YAYADE. KU NA ALFIANEE? JIKI YA YI MINI DADI CHEWA KU SA FORUM NAM. KAR KU DUBA BAYA.

TO BE CLEAR. HAVE A PRODUCT, JUST INCASE ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS WANT TO OWN A SWISS BANK

ACCOUNT OR CAYMAN ISLAND BANK ACCOUNT. YOU CAN GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND READ WHAT I HAVE TO

SAY BELOW. MY REPLY TO THE TO TOPIC INTRODUCE YOUR BUSINESS, IS THE LONG ARTICLE WITH GREEN

TYPING.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-77701.576.html

OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL

okeaccounts247@gmail.com

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Jarus(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
Saanu jama hausawa nairaland
sunanan 'ife-eco-06'. ina jin hausa kadakada

na Sokoto i do my nysc
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by omoge(f): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
ummmmmmmmmmmmm cool
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ife-eco,

ka na chi Yarinyan Sokoto ko?

Ki na ka dadi?
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Jarus(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2008
dayokanu:

@ife-eco,

ka na chi Yarinyan Sokoto ko?

Ki na ka dadi?

Dis one don pass me oooo------lol

PS: Dayokanu, ao u take understand hausa/ You are the last person I think can understand hausa---lol
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Moyola(f): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2008
Sanu Aboki cheesy
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Remii(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2009
Assalamu alaiekum jamah hausawa, yaya gida, akoi aiki, Allah ba mu sha. Nagode Allah.
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by pinkylady1(f): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2009
ke Moyola ine son ki zama kanwata da gaskiya
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by azeeza(f): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2009
mutani na,ya ku ke.ya jindadi.a gai da baba da mama.sai watarana
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
Gaskia Ni. . .!, Kai ! , Abokki , ZoFitachi. shocked
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by AndreUweh(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Where are the Hausa people?. Is it not a shame that those who speak and write Hausa are not Hausas. Are the Hausas still feasting on BOKO HARAM.
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Tsiya(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
Andre Uweh:

Where are the Hausa people?. Is it not a shame that those who speak and write Hausa are not Hausas. Are the Hausas still feasting on BOKO HARAM.

They have more important things to do
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2009
[size=13pt]hehehehehe. . . grin grin there comes out one Hausa atlast shocked

mmm,Important things ni,Important things ke tongue
[/size]
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by AndreUweh(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2009
Tsiya:

They have more important things to do

What important thing do they have to do that others do not have to do?. May be destroying Igbo shops and destroying lives who do not share the same belief with them.
Even in music, it is non-Hausas singing for them, novels and so on. With due respect to them , I do feel they should wake up because it is day break already.
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by dayokanu(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2009
Ina so mata me chau anan. Ba n da budurwa
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Krayola2(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2009
dk u be bad guy o. How many languages do u speak?
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by chic2pimp(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2009
Mei duna koi de lopa o fie
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2009
Krayola2:

dk u be bad guy o. How many languages do u speak?
Be more specific w/ dayo. How many languages inside or outside of the bedroom?
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Krayola2(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2009
FL Gators:

Be more specific w/ dayo. How many languages inside or outside of the bedroom?

Why don't u tell us grin How many languages does he speak in the bedroom, and what language do u respond in? grin grin
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ewoooooo. my bro ni o
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by dayokanu(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2009
I speak deep Yoruba I even think in Yoruba, understandable English, and small Hausa (especially the bad words and the ones used for toasting) grin grin grin grin grin

I had my NYSC in Bauchi State and was raiding Yarinyas all over the village grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by DisGuy: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2009
Andre Uweh:

What important thing do they have to do that others do not have to do?. May be destroying Igbo shops and destroying lives who do not share the same belief with them.
Even in music, it is non-Hausas singing for them, novels and so on. With due respect to them , I do feel they should wake up because it is day break already.

this why i find it weird when igbo talk about marginalisation and tribalism, its perfectly okay when tehy say funnuy things but when others make fun of them tehy shout tribalism

Just think about it, have you ever been on gamjo or is it gaji some website for/targeted at hausas and others who care to look beyond their akpu and draw soup??

non-hausas are singing for them? oloshi eda

Non hausas are writing novels for them?

You're a waste of space!!! Broaden you're scope young man
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by AndreUweh(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
DIS GUY
Forget sentiments and face reality. Check out for Urhobo, Kalabari, Igbo, and Yoruba threads; you will notice that those who contribute to those threads are the indigenous peoples. But in the case of the Hausas, they are just non existent.
Yes I did say others write their books. For example, Cyprian Ekwensi's African Night entertainments and numerous books was on Hausa Culture.
In music, Zaki Azaay has been promoting hausa music yet he is not a Hausa.
In the film industry, the likes of Matt Dadzie has been promoting Hausa films yet they are not Hausas. To mention but a few.
To the real Hausas, just a wake-up call.
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
[size=13pt]segobe![/size]
Re: Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here by azeeza(f): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2009
@ Ogaga4Luv

segobe

ka kwana lafiya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / How Do You Call It In Your Mother Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.