Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love (181 Views)

See Airport In China Where People Pay Extra Money To Sleep With The Hostesses / Had Sex In A Public Place? Where? / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Place Where People Fall In Love by Smilingkemi(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2019
I figured the best time you can ever have to enjoy is with your girls/ boys. Its always an amazing time to catch up with gist, successes/challenges of each other with words of encouragements. We all need someone to lean on despite the odds. So if you’re looking for where to hang out with your buddies, or an atmosphere of Love, hang in there because this is just for you.

For some reason, I love open-air restaurants because of the cheezy breeze, the view and the relaxed mood it sets for me.

Read more: https://smilingkemi.com/discover-a-place-where-people-fall-in-love/

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN) / I Always Love Who Love Me In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.