Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago (42124 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Beey:
Mtcheeew, your agents of darkness only peddle bad news, doesn’t mean good things don’t happen in Kenya.It’s like me sharing fraud, drugs & baby factory news as if nothing good ever happens in Nigeria.By the way the couple is Ugandan & not Kenyan.
that was tongue in cheek. I’m sure anyone with sense knows good things can and do happen everywhere including Kenya and Uganda
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Beey(f): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
thundafire:
Kenya dey country with funny pictures but y are bridesmaids and groomsmen looking lost
These are actually Ugandans & not Kenyans.We Kenyans don’t kneel in our culture & those are Ugandan traditional outfits the bride & groom are wearing.
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Beey(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Adewale1603:
Kenya and ugliness
These are Ugandans but wish we can see you.
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Beey(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nvc078:
But seriously, so no fair in complexion person lives in Kenya?
Y’all need to travel more &
Drop some stereotypes.These are all Kenyan women.We have both ivory & ebony beauty.Men also.

Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Beey(f): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nvc078:
More dark & light complexion Kenyans.

Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Americanboy35:

Yes, she can

Have u witnessed such?
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Adewale1603:
Kenya and ugliness

How did u come to that conclusion?
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by shadyLP(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
noblealuu:
This sounds and looks like made in Kenya...

Btw, why are those young maidens kneeling down like people who wanna...I don't want to say rubbish thing with my mouth grin

Nwamaikpe seems to have repented though. shocked
They're about giving head....

Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by kemiyetunde: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by mandy1993(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lolz
madridguy:
You guys should stop painting our girls black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by mandy1993(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Simplicity..
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by udemzyudex(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
obiekunie2:
this couple their friendship go be first class!

two of them go sabi gossip together eh!

and that's part of the things that makes great couple.

Honestly,for me I like a lady that can tell me stories talk to me about everything and not the type that will expect you to always do the talking.

I'm not the type that talk much I prefer to listen than talk,so if I'm with that kind of lady,I always like it and I feel connected.
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Legendguru: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by sylve11: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
Nice one..

Nigerian girls Na bring bring bring.

Lol grin grin cool
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Ryan03(f): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

But would a Nigerian girl help pay 4 an unknown guys transport?
do you know how many girls do it? So all act of kindness have to be published online?
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Ryan03(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nvc078:
that's how bleaching started in Nigeria undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ryan03:
do you know how many girls do it? So all act of kindness have to be published online?

No I don't no how many girls do it. Do u no how many girls do it? Pls give me d number of girls that do it
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Ryan03(f): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

No I don't no how many girls do it. Do u no how many girls do it? Pls give me d number of girls that do it
you dont know how many girls do it but you said a Nigerian girl can't do it. Now its official, you are stupid
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Americanboy35: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Have u witnessed such?
Yes bro
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ryan03:
you dont know how many girls do it but you said a Nigerian girl can't do it. Now its official, you are stupid

U are already getting emotional and ur use of insults doesn't in anyway validate what u have said, that is if u said anything at all. That's d first test of stupidity.

D second test of stupidity shows that I never made any claim. I only asked a question or questions as d case maybe. So were did u see where I said Nigerian girls can't do it?

U asked if I no d number of girls who do it. And I told no I don't. I assumed u knew d number of girls who do it, hence ur question. So I asked u d question thinking u have d answer. Unfortunately, u dont. D third test of stupidity.

In all d tests, u passed with flying colours. Congratulations
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Ryan03(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional and ur use of insults doesn't in anyway validate what u have said, that is if u said anything at all. That's d first test of stupidity.

D second test of stupidity shows that I never made any claim. I only asked a question or questions as d case maybe. So were did u see where I said Nigerian girls can't do it?

U asked if I no d number of girls who do it. And I told no I don't. I assumed u knew d number of girls who do it, hence ur question. So I asked u d question thinking u have d answer. Unfortunately, u dont. D third test of stupidity.

In all d tests, u passed with flying colours. Congratulations
if stupid could fly, you'd be a jet
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ryan03:
if stupid could fly, you'd be a jet

But u haven't been able to prove that I am stupid. But if flying is what u wish me, I will take it as a compliment cos its a good thing to fly. So u see, u are becoming more and more a victim of ur own words
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Ryan03(f): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

But u haven't been able to prove that I am stupid. But if flying is what u wish me, I will take it as a compliment cos its a good thing to fly. So u see, u are becoming more and more a victim of ur own words
I have nothing to prove to you, if being sharp mouthed is wisdom, your type would have been....... But because its not, wallow in you stupidity. Anything else?
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by IDRWFB(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Those ladies wanna give head or what?
Same thought here grin
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ryan03:
I have nothing to prove to you, if being sharp mouthed is wisdom, your type would have been....... But because its not, wallow in you stupidity. Anything else?

What exactly do u mean by "sharp mouthed"? What is wisdom? Let's even b sure u no meaning of d words u choosing. If u have nothing to prove then u wouldn't have gotten so emotional in d course of d discussion.
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
This wedding sef....na so Kenya wedding dey be?
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Okoroawusa: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Beey:
These are actually Ugandans & not Kenyans.We Kenyans don’t kneel in our culture & those are Ugandan traditional outfits the bride & groom are wearing.
Ok... thanks for the explanation
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
It is awesome marrying a born again Christian
Being a born again Christian makes people n marriages better?

Abeg no make me laugh
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

What exactly do u mean by "sharp mouthed"? What is wisdom? Let's even b sure u no meaning of d words u choosing. If u have nothing to prove then u wouldn't have gotten so emotional in d course of d discussion.
Re: Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago by KenModi(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Lalas247:
Red flag grin

The wedding looks a bit lipsrsealed

I heard Tiwa Savage and Tbillz got married in Dubai but you and I know what happened to their marriage

Also, the son of one chief in Benin married one of Igbinedion’s daughters,; come see money my brother!! Come see money wey dem spend; plus the who is who in Nigeria attended the event. But na fight and seizure of properties end d marriage after a few months.

These are just a few examples of this scenerio that has happened over and over again.

The level of “poshy-ness” of a wedding does not determine how successful the marriage would be.

Receive sense in the name of what ever god you serve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.