Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! (4086 Views)

Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females! / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2019

NOW WE NO!

1. They are lightskin..this means they look like half cast or white women with natural curve & more beautiful (fact)

2. They don't cheat.. lightskin women are calm..they never cheat angry

3. They never wear weave. Lightskin females have natural long hair like half cast chicks or white women. (Real talk) wink

4. They always spek good English & never pigeo
English (true story) wink

5. They usually go for cute guys around 5"1, from London, who drives BMW, loves women, romantic & make them happier..guys like the Mr CORK! ( Real talk)
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
...and for the record, I like dakskin women. my school mother is dakskin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by pryme(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
MrCork:

NOW WE NO!

1. They are lightskin..this means they look like half cast or white women with natural curve & more beautiful (fact)

3. They never wear weave. Lightskin females have natural long hair like half cast chicks or white women. (Real talk) wink

5. They usually go for cute guys around 5"1, from London, who drives BMW, loves women, romantic & make them happier..guys like the Mr CORK! ( Real talk)
smiley

Another stupidity harvest, Pls fill up your baskets.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by konkonbilo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
MrCork:
...and for the record, I like dakskin women. my school mother is dakskin cheesy
werey cheesy.. What of albino? They are also light skin... You go like those ones too nao cos everywhere light even the center of gravity sef light..
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by purples25(f): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
This man is still doing this stuff..... Since i was here with my last moniker on nl.....lol. I hale ooo ...... Mr Cork. grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
konkonbilo:
werey cheesy.. What of albino? They are also light skin... You go like those ones too nao cos everywhere light even the center of gravity sef light..

albino women are lightskin..son...U need glasses?(No oofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Kingsteve(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
No disrespect to you OP, but did you go to school?
Your writing sucks!
And to think you live in London... embarassed

Jokes apart, you seriously need to improve on your writing.
It reeks of illiteracy.
No vex oo, just my observations.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Winzone(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Olosho, werey.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Pubichairs(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dark or chocolate skin turns me on..especially the slim ones...

Fuçk fairness

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pubichairs:

Fuçk fairness

angry
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Cousin9999: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nearly all black and brown skins are beautiful, but a beautiful white skin is rare....Where dark complexions are massed, they make the whites look bleached-out, unwholesome, and sometimes frankly ghastly. I could notice this as a boy, down South in the slavery days before the war. The splendid black satin skin of the South African Zulus of Durban seemed to me to come very close to perfection....

The white man's complexion makes no concealments. It can't. It seemed to have been designed as a catch-all for everything that can damage it. Ladies have to paint it, and powder it, and cosmetic it, and diet it with arsenic, and enamel it, and be always enticing it, and persuading it, and pestering it, and fussing at it, to make it beautiful; and they do not succeed. But these efforts show what they think of the natural complexion, as distributed. As distributed it needs these helps. The complexion which they try to counterfeit is one which nature restricts to the few--to the very few. To ninety-nine persons she gives a bad complexion, to the hundredth a good one. The hundredth can keep it--how long? Ten years, perhaps.

The advantage is with the Zulu, I think. He starts with a beautiful complexion, and it will last him through. And as for the Indian brown--firm, smooth, blemishless, pleasant, and restful to the eye, afraid of no color, harmonizing with all colors and adding a grace to them all--I think there is no sort of chance for the average white complexion against that rich and perfect tint

--Mark Twain
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Cousin9999: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
You know, if I had to guess, I'd say the preference in some cultures for tall, dark, handsome male and fair maidens has to do with the biological perception of light skin as weakness, frailty, and less power. Dominant-submissive sexual dynamic. But that's just a wild theory. wink
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by AfroKnight: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
purples25:
This man is still doing this stuff..... Since i was here with my last moniker on nl.....lol. I hale ooo ...... Mr Cork. grin

The guy is a legend cheesy cheesy He should be close to 40 or slightly over. grin

Lovely eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by AfroKnight: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pubichairs:

Fuçk fairness

My sentiments cool

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by purples25(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
AfroKnight:

The guy is a legend cheesy cheesy He should be close to 40 or slightly over. grin
Lovely eyes shocked
Thanks.....he is a natural comedian.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by AfroKnight: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
purples25:

Thanks.....he is a natural comedian.

Nairaland’s number 1 playa. He got moiney and used to drive a Range Rover “spot” grin

Effortlessly humorous.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by purples25(f): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
AfroKnight:

Nairaland’s number 1 playa. He got moiney and used to drive a Range Rover “spot” grin

Effortlessly humorous.

I just laugh anytime people get annoyed, cant believe they don't know he's deliberately playing and making grammatical errors.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
not all men because I prefer dark skin women
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by AfroKnight: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
purples25:

I just laugh anytime people get annoyed, cant believe they don't know he's deliberately playing and making grammatical errors.

As in grin they keep getting worked up for nothing cheesy
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Powersurge: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2019
MrCork:

NOW WE NO!

smiley

what kind of nonsense is this early morning Biko?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Kingsteve:
No disrespect to you OP, but did you go to school?
Your writing sucks!
And to think you live in London... embarassed

Jokes apart, you seriously need to improve on your writing.
It reeks of illiteracy.
No vex oo, just my observations.

Forget. He is just trolling. He probably speaks a better english than both of us combined. I believe he is highly intelligent sef. Not all intelligent people come of as conceited and show offs

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Powersurge:

what kind of nonsense is this early morning Biko?

...bro..it's not a crime of u cannot afford to date lightskin females.....juss work harder like all yor coleagues & u will have extra moiney in yor pocket(No oofeense) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2019
your threads are getting boring!
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2019
JESUSBOIY:
your threads are getting boring!

...sir it's for men who like women..e.g. Mr cork...not for men who chase men ..e.g. JesusMan!(No ofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2019
sedutrice:

Forget. He is just trolling. He probably speaks a better english than both of us combined. I believe he is highly intelligent sef. Not all intelligent people come of as conceited and show offs

^^^^dyammm i love this lady..I bet on my £30'000 (cash) range rover that she's lightskin.. definitely wifey matterial!!((REAL TALK)) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Kingsteve(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2019
sedutrice:

...and why do you think he speaks better English than both of us combined?
The London factor?
undecided

Also, why do you think he's highly intelligent?
There are things in life that can't be hidden for long.
Wealth and intelligence easily comes to mind.
So, I beg to differ with your assertions.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by purples25(f): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

...and why do you think he speaks better English than both of us combined?
The London factor?
undecided

Also, why do you think he's highly intelligent?
There are things in life that can't be hidden for long.
Wealth and intelligence easily comes to mind.
So, I beg to differ with your assertions.

This is how he jokes, but if you've known him for a long time, you'll understand that it's just his deliberate style to type like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Kingsteve(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
purples25:

This is how he jokes, but if you've known him for a long time, you'll understand that it's just his deliberate style to type like that.
What if he uses the jokes to cover up for his lack of writing skills?
I mean...
He ought to have atleast written one good thread in plain English without typing gibberish.

I dunno, maybe I'm over-analysing.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2019
MrCork:

...sir it's for men who like women..e.g. Mr cork...not for men who chase men ..e.g. JesusMan!(No ofeense) angry
still boring, I winder how long you want to keep trolling.... Get use ful
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by purples25(f): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

What if he uses the jokes to cover up for his lack of writing skills?
I mean...
He ought to have at least written one good thread in plain English without typing gibberish.

I dunno, maybe I'm over-analyzing.

Not that you're over analyzing, don't worry over time you'll understand. That's just his way. Sometimes he surprises us by posting normally but that's once in a Blue Moon. Never ever revealed his identity also. There are others like him but not as funny and then they revert back to normal English.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by Kingsteve(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
purples25:

Not that you're over analyzing, don't worry over time you'll understand. That's just his way. Sometimes he surprises us by posting normally but that's once in a Blue Moon. Never ever revealed his identity also. There are others like him but not as funny and then they revert back to normal English.
Ok then, if you all say so.
But, I dont really find him funny though.
grin
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! by MrCork: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2019
JESUSBOIY:
still boring, I winder how long you want to keep trolling.... Get use ful

troll?.. troll who?..did i troll u?..bro, this is npt the right thread to find mans..i beg. Kindly go away sir! (No ofeense) undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Videos In Nigeria / Jamopyper Buys A New Chevrolet Through Yahoo, Zlatan Hails Him..efcc Is Coming / It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.