Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears (4093 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by ednut1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
"It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down in Tears in Video, Speaks on Her Marriage Monday, June 26, 2023 at 4:17 PM by Victor Duru A white lady, who married a Nigerian man, has tearfully opened up to netizens about the low moments in her marriage She said they post a lot of happy moment videos, but not many know that there are really tough times While speaking amid tears, the Oyinbo woman spoke about feeling sad, lonely and stressed at times

A white lady has taken to social media to tearfully speak on her relationship with a Nigerian of Igbo descent. In a touching video, the lady identified as Dinero Okonkwo said their marriage is not all rosy.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1541237-s-hard-oyinbo-lady-married-nigerian-man-breaks-tears-video-speaks-marriage/?fbclid=IwAR2vgVlNdzYTpHnYt4F1qT5cK9qVtG6RTOhyIPugKYo5hgf-Ry3YI0-Punc_aem_AZgKBtb504f31psd0tqYcF3k-wEeXtToibikjxViWfK9MbtW9HcAEmbg12K63D9SgWI&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Proserpina: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2023

8 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Olarewaju89: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sorry dear
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by seniorgozman(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
It rains everywhere

5 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by IntelligentGoat: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Lol. Marrying an African man. See what your forefathers did to africans that they are now poor and miserable.

Life ain't easy sis.

1 Like

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by MetroLane: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is there any marriage that's all rosy?

Happy moments- they bring to social media.

Sad moments - they still bring it to social media.

Madam and Husband leave social media, go and work on your relationship, and if it can't work, then sign the papers and everybody discharge.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Nazgul: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Proserpina:
Why did she break down in tears? It could be tears of joy grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Proserpina: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Nazgul: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Proserpina:
Oga Nazgul wetin happen? Why your face bright pass Nigeria's future in this picture like this? grin

Hope I am safe.
I was reacting to your sarcasm. 😏
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Kobicove(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
So what does she want us to do? undecided
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Proserpina: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Nazgul: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Proserpina:
What have I done now? cheesy grin grin Nigerian men are onions nah, everybody knows that lipsrsealed
Well I'll take that as a plus cos you certainly can't do without onions. So regardless of how you cry, you'll find yourself coming back to us cos you can't do without us. grin

1 Like

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Gerrard59(m): 3:12am On Jun 27, 2023
MetroLane:
Is there any marriage that's all rosy?

Happy moments- they bring to social media.

Sad moments - they still bring it to social media.

Madam and Husband leave social media, go and work on your relationship, and if it can't work, then sign the papers and everybody discharge.

End of Discussion. People forget marriage is all about tolerance, compromise and forgiveness. When they say na love, e dey burst my head. grin

6 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 27, 2023
And this is news? Lots of people get depressed when the can't separate it from fictitious fantasies... This is life. Real life!!!
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by HussenAdul: 5:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Blame it on Lord Lugard
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2023
cheesy

Allow the Igboman to hustle joor!
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by finallybusy: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2023
Okay. I like their way; once situation no sweet them, divorce.
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by bikefab(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
She should carry her cross. Every married person has one or two areas where it pinches.

1 Like

Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by WesternPanzer: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
What I can never understand in life is how people still don't understand the concept of like and opposite terms.

How can you enjoy good times and expect the bad times not to come?

Maam... Thats what is called LIFE!

Your problem is even useless marriage and relationship. You prolly need attention 24/7 which no one has time to give you.

Travel to Nigeria where 70 million souls have no access to 1 square meal a day or water... Mugu.
Re: It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears by 1Sharon(f): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
She has natural hair, isn't combative.

Nigerian men why now?

(1) (Reply)

1960s Yoruba Wedding In London / For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! / Help! He Wants To Post My Nude Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.