Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Certificate Scam On The Increase In Nigerian Universities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Certificate Scam On The Increase In Nigerian Universities (766 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Funny Phrases Used In Nigerian Newspapers / Effect Of Scam On Nigerian Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Scam On The Increase In Nigerian Universities by ominid1: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2010
Dear forumites.

Permit me to be creative in my usage of english.It is with great dismay that i report the theft of my first degree certificate in the exams and records department of Obafemi Awolowo uNIVERSITY iLE Ife. I had gone to the school to collect my certificate only to be shown a page where some one had signed impersonating me and collecting my certificate on the 4th of april 2008. At this time i was working with a new generation bank in the north. My preliminary investigations revealed that there must be a sort of connivance between the exam and records department staff of OAU and the impostor because the staff could not provide the documents they collected before they released the certificate. They at the exams department even tried arressting me on the grounds that i was lying but they could not succeed as i was bale to identify myself and brought out my *original to whom). I have been on this issue with them for about 3 months now and they keep telling me how they are going to give me a reissued certificate. The most disheartening issue is that they are not willing to try and trace the eroor and bring the culprits to book. Recent investigations on my part revealed that an ex commissioner in Ekiti state stole the certificate and has been using it .THOUGH I AM YET TO CONCLUDE ON THIS BUT MY LEADS ARE very strong. Nigeria is a treacherous state. I am planning a legal action once i establish all my facts

(1) (Reply)

Scouting 4 Boys / Is Jesus God? / What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.