Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Honest Answers Needed Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Answers Needed Pls (5125 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl / Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by themaestro08(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Pls I don't know if am not lucky in rlships......
Sometimes we luv ppl who don't luv us.....or who don't av our interest at heart.... I don't like long distance rlships..soni decided to give this one a trial.
For like days getting to a week,,,,he haven't called.. Even though we r having a church program... But he isn't the general overseer... But dedicated ooo
I wonder y he haven't called for sometime now.....the last time we talked was on Sunday.....
Unlike bf,,,,and I truly likes him a lot.
Can that be a red flag....m patiently waiting for him to call me....[s][/s]
On a second tot ..but no matter how busy u r for days u shld av called ....
What's ur take on this?
I feel am not lucky in rlships.... May be I shld take a break.
trash!. And what stop you from calling him? If you truly love him? Or we talking about a self-centered lady here with an incredible sense of entitlement?
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by themaestro08(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Sometimes we luv ppl who don't luv us.....or who don't av our interest at heart.... I don't like long distance rlships..soni decided to give this one a trial.
For like days getting to a week,,,,he haven't called.. Even though we r having a church program... But he isn't the general overseer... But dedicated ooo
[s][/s]I wonder y he haven't called for sometime now.....the last time we talked was on Sunday.....
Can that be a red flag....m patiently waiting for him to call me....[s][/s]
What's ur take on this?
trash!. And what stop you from calling him? If you truly love him? Or we talking about a self-centered lady here with an incredible sense of entitlement?

So just a decent call to check on him means you are desperate? Anyway OYO

Why a lot of nobody's these days tend to posses pride and ego is beyond me.
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by themaestro08(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Deandean:
This advice z an expo n a violation of sec. 14 of the international bro. Code...so keep it.

[s][/s]1.Don't ever call him,its a power game,even if ul submit to him later,4 now u need some power to negotiate where d relationship will lead(if u av no power,he'll so panel beat ur heart ul eventually propose to him)[s][/s]

2. The moment you guys re back on track,don't be do demanding,but always ask him for some things u knw he can afford (even if u can too).a man's heart lies where his money goes....if hez not investing,he'll hardly b committed .
very lame and silly suggestion to be honest. You broke no code here, albeit your own codes. So what stops her from reaching out first? If I were her BF and she call first to check on me it will as matter of fact solidify my her place in my heart. I will respect her for that because I love humble people.

Stop giving catastrophic advice. It only inflate her absurd pride. Not all guys are like you.
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by yusluvad(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Homeboiy:
I don't know for him

But I don't usually call when am in a relationship except u flash me

I have 3,566# airtime on my phone now and I don't want to call anyone except the person flash me.

Swallow your pride and call him

Maybe he's in police custody or he's phone has lost
Please help with a token airtime boss.
God bless you.
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Phenomenal16(f): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
MistadeRegal:

I'll suggest you take a break for a week because this is an unexpected heartbreak.
Then, I'll advise you do not put too much trust on any man for now unless you're sure and convinced he is really into you as you are.

Whoever the man that comes your way, before handing your heart/love over to him, make an inquiry. This will save you another stress or trauma of heartbreak. I will share with you here my way of making inquiry.

And here it is:
Before you go to sleep at night, follow this process,
1. Sing three songs of praise unto GOD.
2. Offer prayers of thanks.
3. Pray for forgiveness of sin. (Psalm 130 & 51)
4. Read and recite Psalm 31:1-3.
5. Then go straight to the point, "Heavenly FATHER, you GOD that sees in secret and in the open, you GOD that knows all secrets and all hidden things, you are the LORD. Now O LORD GOD of heaven and earth, there is something that is hidden from me but open to you and because you know all things, that is why I have come to you only to inquire from you. There are these men (mention their names) who wants to marry me. And I don't want to make mistake in choosing the wrong one. LORD I beseech you, tell me the one that is rightfully mine among them. The one that I will have peace of mind and joy and happiness and love and progress throughout my life of staying with him.
6. Thank you for answering me. In JESUS CHRIST Mighty name I pray.
Amen.

Finish.

Making inquiry of GOD has always been the best way of knowing and finding the right partner.
Looks can be deceiving.
Words and promises can be broken.
But whoever GOD confirms is the best choice always without regrets even though, normally, there are bound to be misunderstandings as humans, but there will always be a peaceful reconciliation and not separation nor extremism.

Keep and save yourself off unnecessary heartbreaks.
INQUIRE OF GOD ABOUT THAT PARTNER.

GOD bless and comfort you.
...thank u alot

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by olatunyemi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
noCAP:
I swear mehn. like, what's with these girls and calling? if i miss a girl, we'll arrange for a meet up. I would rather text than call

I tell you, bro. If you want constant call, go work with mtn

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by MistadeRegal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...thank u alot

You're welcome.
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Deandean: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
themaestro08:
very lame and silly suggestion to be honest. You broke no code here, albeit your own codes. So what stops her from reaching out first? If I were her BF and she call first to check on me it will as matter of fact solidify my her place in my heart. I will respect her for that because I love humble people.

Stop giving catastrophic advice. It only inflate her absurd pride. Not all guys are like you.
Smiling...chairmo,i understand what ur saying,trust i do...that your theory is a paper reality'. Why do guys stampede d heart of gals that propose to them,if ur theory works real life,proposing to a guy is d very height of d humility u described.d moment u propose,u give up all ur power in the relationship n unfortunately u appear desperate n helpless.n boom,9 in 10 guys will reject such a gal. There re guys who appreciate such ladies n rather than term it desperation,they love her 4 it n show her greater love. but we'll b describing 1 in 10 guys.As a guy,can u b so busy u forgot to call ur lover for 7days? Even d bible says whr ur treasure is,there ur heart will b,if ur heart is not there,it bcoms less of a treasure.
He may still love her,bt managing a relationship will make d love shine better
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nawa oooo is this how people black out on each other and relationship end?

Scary!
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
M not demanding ...
I don't inconvience him
I try as much as possible to manage what I av....
I don't cheat...

To chop don dey hungry me now tongue
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Can i replace him?? cool
Phenomenal16:
I wonder y he haven't called for sometime now.....the last time we talked was on Sunday.....
Can that be a red flag....m patiently waiting for him to call me....
What's ur take on this?
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by lyndaway(f): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2019
I really do not see anything wrong if you call the man you love when you do not hear from him for day's or check on him sometimes this men have to much stuff on there mind sometimes dey just need encouragement sometimes dey need space it not all about cheating you can learn to make excuses for him until you hear from him don't be in a hurry to conclude issues hear from him he may be in a fix or something

2 Likes

Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Daniel2802(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2019
How far? Your relationship don crash?
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Phenomenal16(f): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Daniel2802:
How far? Your relationship don crash?
...u wan make it crash bah?

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Daniel2802(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...u wan make it crash bah?
Obviously, e don crash? Ps: I stay at Enugu.
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Olukoso1: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
What's ur take on this?

Sincerely speaking, nothing makes a man happy than knowing that his partner he loves so much also reciprocate the love.

He will place you on another higher level if you could remove that pride of yours and put a call through to him. It will only give him assurance of your love for him.
If you truly love him you would have called him long time ago, sincerely speaking you don't love the guy and this shows you're only in the relationship for show off or so people won't just criticize you for not being in a relationship.

Sincerely speaking I don't know what is wrong with ladies of this generation... is it FEMINISM, PEER PRESSURE OR YOU'RE NOT REASONING AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by DocJoseph(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Phenomenal16:
What's ur take on this?

No matter what happens.... You're the cause... Why?
Because you've given ur Body to him...he got what he wanted and he fly...so what?
Even if he's the Junior brother to Jesus Christ....
A man who hasn't entered u will continue to call u everyday till he CLIM you...
To me, I will advice you to forget bf and gf things... Concentrate on ur studies or business... A man that loves you and wish to marry u will not date u for long... Or ignore u because he's busy...that's not an excuse!
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Alexanity(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Phenomenal16:
What's ur take on this?
Babe please I'm interested in you
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by tunize(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2020
I always tell ppl that if u have someone that calls u regularly and suddenly stops calling, don't u tink smtn must hv gone wrong call the person to find out waitn dey happen not. Instead of red flag this red flag that u nvr can tell. What if his phone was stolen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by evil1: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Anything that wants to happen shld happen tired already

Maybe hes going through a hard time and he doesnt want to tell you.

Don't worry u will be fine
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Liliantalks: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Deandean:
This advice z an expo n a violation of sec. 14 of the international bro. Code...so keep it.

1.Don't ever call him,its a power game,even if ul submit to him later,4 now u need some power to negotiate where d relationship will lead(if u av no power,he'll so panel beat ur heart ul eventually propose to him)

2. The moment you guys re back on track,don't be do demanding,but always ask him for some things u knw he can afford (even if u can too).a man's heart lies where his money goes....if hez not investing,he'll hardly b committed .
well said
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Alexanity(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Updates!!!...OK I had series of dreams
1.he refused to hold my hand in one of d dreams..
2.he left me and was seeing anoda gal
.....this dreams r real...but then I don't if am over thinking lol..
Just felt like sharing...

Phenomenal16:
Anything that wants to happen shld happen tired already
Check your mailbox, Sorry for stalking you but instead of waiting on someone to see you, look at those searching for you, meanwhile this coro Coro period, we all need to be together start living,
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Rawhumper(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..he doesn't behave this way..

To be candid dear,u are beautiful and seem reserved i believe most of the qualities u said u possess.Dont lwt any guy make u look worthless same goes to the guys.When ur mum gave birth he wasnt there and didnt know you.Try and find out what the prob is,maybe he kept quiet cos he try to check out anothet lady if it didnt then he run back to you.Take your time and find out,nobody deserves this especially you if u truly what you said you care.Take care
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I decided to call him today. ,,,,he sounded so casual.....
So I av decided not to call him again ...unless he calls me.
I noticed a change in his voice.......
At least I av called him.
If he calls I will pick but I won't call him again.
summon courage and move on....
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by Youngpo413: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
olatunyemi:

Today, I found someone like me, I think mine is worse sef. it's recently I tried to adjust to be calling parents at least once in a week. All my ex's left because of call. Only my current girl understand that
same here.
Re: Honest Answers Needed Pls by dannex4adx(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Relationship is a mutual thing and the blood or backbone of of any relationship is COMMUNICATION. Talk to him about the issue then decide on what you want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics My Wife Sex Like A Blue Firm Actress / First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience / +18: Why Are Most Women Like This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.