Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (51097 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kingrefreshed: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by chii8(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Baby this your yansh na shitor
If u gree mo ma Latan
Part two ati part one
Part two lati pa won
I go fit to change your catwalk
And change your life join
Every day, na to enjoy
Open and close like a laptop o

Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o

Eledumare give u face in addition to bum bum bum bum...
I no go lie your body gbesss, mo ni lati Toyan toyan toyan...
Anytime you holla
Make I come thru
I go tell my guys dem I no Dey come soon
Kpakalamishi, make my eye chook
Many girl get but na you I wan do

Jesu!, Oh Reeky oh Reeky yo Reekado!
Jesu! Hey Ahey

What gibberish is this?

11 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by CSTR2: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
dynicks:
Me staring at Goodluck Jonathan like....

u see your life...
That is the new precedence that buhari has set.

That is his legacy to us. He destroyed free fair elections and gave the country a legacy of madness.

Any new president after buhari will be nepotistic.
His people will demand it without shame.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Chiwesley1: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
https://play.agareum.com/ref/SwxG2

play the game and earn some cash
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by shugaboy6102(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
These northerners are so wise and brilliant. By the time Nigeria finally breaks they would have already put so much in place for themselves. Meanwhile southerners claiming to be wise would never do anything or attract developments to their region. Just like oga Jonathan building almajiri schools in the north costing billions but the road to his village is still in a mess. See how am looking at southerners

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Bluffly: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
But wait. Should military be concerned with establishing Universities other than warfare development initiatives

5 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by dynicks(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
CSTR2:

That is the new precedence that buhari has set.

That is his legacy to us. He destroyed free fair elections and gave the country a legacy of madness.

Any new president after buhari will be nepotistic.
His people will demand it without shame.
u are absolutely right bro....jeeeez!! Things so messed up

10 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Y should Ihejirika and olonisakin build? Is it just building for d sake of building?
Ask those two men, why they are building?

5 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by boxypane(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pls who is the president of Nigeria?
Coz it seems we have none.

5 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:
There needs to be a strong southerner assuming the mantle of that presidency in 2023. I don’t care any southern region he comes from but that person got to be strong.

The southerners got a lot of structural change to carry out in all those Fed parastatals, military, police, NNPC, Infact everywhere.

Obasanjo was strong but had a different motive in government. Jonathan was a weakling who can’t even control his dog.

wait ooo,is Buhari strong Even if an I.G becomes a president tomorrow he can never rule the country lika a retired military man would do...Jonathan is not weak..Nigerians are weak..we are all filled with bigotry and tribalism..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Mayflowa(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Paul Dike, Ihejirika.... You see your life outside?

Olonisakin....how far? or you don't have a hometown?

I cannot blame him for not building. This isn't how government should be run. You build universities in your home town because u are in position to making the decision. Worse, all military universities and colleges are situated in the north. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by windhunter(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good for them.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lonelydora: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
The government of Anyhowness

3 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by WorkSmartEdu: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Yoruba! Yoruba!! Yoruba!!! How many times did I call this tribe? How can you all not smell beyond your arses? A whole tribe of people languishing in self inflicted stupidity.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by CSTR2: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
shugaboy6102:
These northerners are so wise and brilliant. By the time Nigeria finally breaks they would have already put so much in place for themselves. Meanwhile southerners claiming to be wise would never do anything or attract developments to their region. Just like oga Jonathan building almajiri schools in the north costing billions but the road to his village is still in a mess. See how am looking at southerners
It won't happen again though.

Any southern president that goes in and fails to bring at least 80% of federal infrastructure and positions to the South is an enemy.

21 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

U are d one complaining of ihejirika, olonosakin, buratai and abubakar all at once. I don't have any problems with them. So I guess u should b d one doing d asking
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Coldie(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
What am I complaining for when I know nothing will be done about it.

I support Yoruba presidency over any northern candidate.

The SS or SE don't know how to cut the excess of the north when they are in power. But the Yoruba's are very good at it

4 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Risingblue008(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
I see no rezn for criticizing this man,have u forgetting dt it's APC all d way?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
dynicks:
Me staring at Goodluck Jonathan like....

u see your life...

What about a lot of establishments at otuoke Bayelsa State?
Oshibajo we know.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lonelydora: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Rotimi Amaechi chose to build University of Transportation in Daura and threatened to shutdown the one in Delta state.

19 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

I swear my brother they have no idea...clueless government....even the first lady once talked about establishing general Muhammed buhari university....Nigerian defence academy no dey admit reach 1000 students every year..yet them dey plan to fill the country with clueless military institutions.

8 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mayflowa:

I cannot blame him for not building. This isn't how government should be run. You build universities in your home town because u are in position to making the decision. Worse, all military universities and colleges are situated in the north. What a shame!
I blame them for not building.
These ones are building now with the lean funds we have. Notwithstanding, that some of these states already have Federal Poly's and Fed Univs.

Tbh, this isn't how Govt should be run but I stopped been an idealist a long long time ago.
These service chiefs met Olonisakin in that office, isn't it madness before his very eyes these things are happening?

Let him remain there.....someone that Fayemi should declare persona non grata if he doesn't deliver a world-class, Oxford-standard institute.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by healthserve(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Buhari is just a disaster, look at the mess going on in the country left right and center, little wonder they wanted death sentence for hate speech, so that we will all be applauding them while they reign in disaster.

For all the people that enthroned this disaster shame on you.

May your family be United the way this government has United this country.

May your homes be peaceful the way this government have given the country for peace.

May you be as progressive as this administration have progressed this country since taking over.

May men tell your female children and sisters the kind of truth this administration is telling Nigerians.

May your lives and the lives of your generations yet unborn be as organised as this administration have organised this Nation

So shall it be in Jesus name, amen and amen, Amen.

Rubbish, one Nigeria indeed.

Nnwane Ige gbu un ma du cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by hero2000: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
DCmonster:
Idiotic Mr falana, you were part of the people that foisted this useless and bleeped up government on innocent Nigerians. Fucking bastards.

Dear, you keep lamenting over spilled milk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Godhatesodomy: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
lonelydora:

Rotimi Amaechi chose to build University of Transportation in Daura and threatened to shutdown the one in Delta state.

You can imagine.

7 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by sentra05: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

The northerners don't give a damn to political correctness. Them no send anybody.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Awoo88: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
No bi idiotic Ameachi dey build railline for daura? Southern politicians stupid die

12 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by madridsta007(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

Southerners in Nigeria are the most COWARDLY bunch I’ve ever seen before. You have Northernisation and Fulanisation lessons in Nigeria’s history, yet it is a Southerner that will help pull down another Southerner.

Well done to Buhari, Kyari and your Fulanisation agenda. Teach southerners lesson as they need one. Put all your brothers into strategic and non-strategic positions in Nigeria. Teach southerners lessons for life, Bubu.

In the next 10 years, when we have a Southern President and he’s unable to do any developmental task because of he’s surrounded by Northern elements from the Army to the Police, perhaps foolish Southerners will understand.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by shogsman(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Just when you think we've reached the height of a mediocrity, the government spring up to set new grounds of foolishness.

11 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by rexwalters: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:
Just imagine.

As Buhari has left these incompetent service chiefs for more than 4 years, what do you expect? The fools have personalised their offices.

Nigeria oh Nigeria. The corruption and lawlessness in government is just too much.

But most fools here don't know where the rain started to beat them, so they would leave their real priorities and focus on nonsense.

When your towns man was in position of authority what did he do for his kinsmen?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.