Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (51098 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
ofonimi:
Nobody should blame the southern leaders past or present for not doing what the northern leaders do. Southern leaders are responsible leaders that want the unity and oneness of the nation. Southern leaders do not have the kind of mentality northern leaders have. Southern leaders are for peace and progress of the nation. So do not expect a southern leader to carry all the development to his village that would amount to abuse of power.
Bro one big star for you,,if you no dey drink alcohol, go slice suya of 1k for you dis evening ...You spoke my heart....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Lonelypacifist6: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Look at these people, rubbing shitt right in our faces what can we do, Hate speech police This is not my handwriting.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Bro they never wanted to ..If they want to,,we southerners can't stop them..hope you no forget say our south western brothers fear them pass anything on earth,so they are always on their side...most middle belt get fulanis,,we south east and south south dey alone on this...

Lol, here you guys go again. What do you mean by the SW’ners fear the North?

Do you even know the Nickname of the western region during those days? We are dubbed the “Stubborn child” by the western press and there is a reason for that.

Pa Awolowo fought with the north since 1954 up to his death. The only exception if during the war when he chose to work with Gowon with to protect Nigeria unity as one.

The only set of people that licked the North asses was the Igbos and the North always kill you guys in droves in their region during those days. So what do you mean by the SW fear the North?

I keep repeating this for heaven sake, SW bloc only aligned with the north in 2015. You SE’ners have been aligning with the north for ages so what the bleep do you mean?

Do you know Ojukwu campaigned openly for Shagari in the 1983 elections? I have the videos with me if you want I can share it here for you. Awolowo and Zik both southerners were on the ballot for that election yet Ojukwu chose to campaign for a Fulani man and yet you think the Yorubas are the problem?

5 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by KingTom(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Well the Naval War College is equally sited in Cross River State where the CNS hails from so...
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by jendoslim(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rafiq2:

Stop feeding on gossips & hearsay, Go to those parastatals & government agencies you mentioned, 70% of them are southerners. which is the reason d northerners are trying to fit in as much of their people as possible during this time. forget d loud noise on media my brother, d Hausa/fulani occupy less than 30% of spaces in all the places you mentioned. Let me not even talk of CBN where it is 90% south & east people

Guy, na lie you just vomit there ohh.... I am in the system, so I know what's up.

90% of southernerns my foot

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Leeprince: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
North ti takeover

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by orunto27: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Baby this your yansh na shitor If u gree mo ma Latan Part two ati part one Part two lati pa won I go fit to change your catwalk And change your life join Every day, na to enjoy Open and close like a laptop o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o Moni ko tito o, Rora o Moni ko tito o, Rora o Moni ko tito o, Rora o Moni ko tito o, Rora o Moni ko tito o, Rora o Moni ko tito o, Rora o Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Eledumare give u face in addition to bum bum bum bum... I no go lie your body gbesss, mo ni lati Toyan toyan toyan... Anytime you holla Make I come thru I go tell my guys dem I no Dey come soon Kpakalamishi, make my eye chook Many girl get but na you I wan do
Jesu!, Oh Reeky oh Reeky yo Reekado! Jesu! Hey Ahey

By Phd BUB(Buraitai University Borno).
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Antara0503(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Paul Dike, Ihejirika.... You see your life outside?

Olonisakin....how far? or you don't have a hometown?
and our brother 4m bayelsa state
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Antara0503(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
azimo:
In biafra Africa died
hmmmm
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by AngelicBeing: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:
One Nigeria kwenu grin

Kekekekeeke grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, here you guys go again. What do you mean by the SW’ners dear the North?

Do you even know the Nickname of the western region during those days? We are dubbed the “Stubborn child” by the western press and there is a reason for that.

Pa Awolowo fought with the north since 1954 up to his death. The only exception if during the war when he chose to work with Gowon with to protect Nigeria unity as one.

The only set of people that licked the North asses was the Igbos and the North always kill you guys in droves in their region during those days. So what do you mean by the SW fear the North?

I keep repeating this for heaven sake, SW bloc only aligned with the north in 2015. You SE’ners have been aligning with the north for ages so what the bleep do you mean?

Do you know Ojukwu campaigned openly for Shagari in the 1983 elections? I have the videos with me if you want I can share it here for you. Awolowo a southerner was on the ballot for that election yet Ojukwu chose to campaign for a Fulani man and yet you think the Yorubas are the problem?
okay chairman...bye bye sir...do have a lovely night rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Antara0503:
and our brother 4m bayelsa state
that you guys hated to the bone for no reason....now una don meet people wey match una interest una dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
okay chairman...bye bye sir...do have a lovely night rest.

It’s good to want a southern unity coz that’s exactly what we wanted also. But it’s also better for the sake of peace to always say things for what they truly are.

Only then can both sides reach a compromise and forge a great unity.

Good night bro!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Godons1: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Jimbadly:
undecided

Government of the north, for the north, by the north.

Na so grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Danzakidakura(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nothing for we in southern kaduna and middle belt in general. Though we know Sardauna was a born terrorist but he never neglected the christians middle belt so bad like this. Hope you are not fighting us because we are Christians that is jiha. Give us our share not only far north.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by fergie001: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

Do you know Ojukwu campaigned openly for Shagari in the 1983 elections? I have the videos with me if you want I can share it here for you. Awolowo a southerner was on the ballot for that election yet Ojukwu chose to campaign for a Fulani man and yet you think the Yorubas are the problem?
And that was because Shagari granted him State pardon.

Don't also forget that another Igbo man from same state, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe also contested in that election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
fergie001:

And that was because Shagari granted him State pardon.

Listen to yourself. That means Ojukwu was a weakling and he has no honor. After fighting against the establishment, he came back to lick the boot of the very same people that almost annihilated his people.

What is the honor in a man like that?

Do you know he can choose not to campaign openly and there is nothing Sheu Shagari will do about it?

3 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by fergie001: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

Listen to yourself. That means Ojukwu was a weakling and he has no honor. After fighting against the establishment, he came back to lick the boot of the same people that almost annihilated his people.

What is the honor in a man like that?

Do you know he can choose not to campaign openly and there is nothing the Shagari will do about it?
Honour of what?
Is Obanikoro licking boots?
Or El-Rufai who serially abused buhari or Garba Shehu or Fashola or Akpabio or tinubu..

People who slandered buhari openly, whilst he was in another party?
Are they weaklings?

Was Ojukwu's kinsman, Zik not on the ballot?

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by ak22(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Paul Dike, Ihejirika.... You see your life outside?

Olonisakin....how far? or you don't have a hometown?

We people of Ekiti don't know the value of that man you mentioned over there. Olonisakin, that is how former Minister for police behave the other time. All Of you Ekitian at the top try to be helping your brothers and sisters because one day you will leave that position.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
fergie001:

Honour of what?
Is Obanikoro licking boots?
Or El-Rufai who serially abused buhari or Garba Shehu or Fashola or Akpabio or tinubu..

People who slandered buhari openly, whilst he was in another party?
Are they weaklings?

Was Ojukwu's kinsman, Zik not on the ballot?

But the Igbo man is fond of abusing the Yoruba man of licking the asses of the North. Isn’t that what your kinsmen were saying against Osinbajo?

Although all the people you mentioned were different from Ojukwu. He led his people to a war and yet he came back To Nigeria to campaign openly for the same people he fought against.

With Zik on the ballot, why did Ojukwu campaign openly for Shagari if not that something fundamentally was wrong with him.

Are you proud of Ojukwu for campaigning for Shagari? Yes or No?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by meccuno: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:
There needs to be a strong southerner assuming the mantle of that presidency in 2023. I don’t care any southern region he comes from but that person got to be strong.

The southerners got a lot of structural changes to carry out in all those Fed parastatals, military, police, NNPC, Infact everywhere.

Obasanjo was strong but had a different motive in government. Jonathan was a weakling who can’t even control his dog.

The structural change Nigeria needs is division.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by meccuno: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
shugaboy6102:
These northerners are so wise and brilliant. By the time Nigeria finally breaks they would have already put so much in place for themselves. Meanwhile southerners claiming to be wise would never do anything or attract developments to their region. Just like oga Jonathan building almajiri schools in the north costing billions but the road to his village is still in a mess. See how am looking at southerners
no matter what they put in place, they are very poor educationally. It would take the North 200 years to clean the rot caused by depriving their people of education.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by fergie001: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

But the Igbo man is fond of abusing the Yoruba man of licking the asses of the North. Isn’t that what your kinsmen were saying against Osinbajo?

Although all the people you mentioned were different from Ojukwu. He led his people to a war that slaughtered 3million people and yet he came back To Nigeria to campaign openly for the people that killed them.

With Zik on the ballot, why did Ojukwu campaign openly for Shagari if not that something fundamentally was wrong with him.

Are you proud of Ojukwu for campaigning for Shagari? Yes or No?
If you look very carefully, I didn't even get into your trbal mudslinging...I edited it because am not into that, I only stretched out Ojukwu's reason.
You tried to say he backed Shagari at the expense of Awo...that is totally false.

"What was Ojukwu's political influence?"... Did he not contest against OBJ and lose in his own state?

Shagari's Vice hails from his state.

Do you expectedly want me to abuse tinubu for eating his words on buhari?
Or El-Rufai or Fashola or even yesterday-akpabio, in politics?
Especially Nigerian politics?

Or blame Akintola for aligning with NPC?
Haba.....
ONLY THE ACTORS CAN DECIDE THAT.
In Nigeria, all deputies are arse-lickers, ask Achuba in Kogi.

Shout from today till tomorrow....your defence today is that you are Yoruba...you didn't choose it.
You were born Yoruba, and would have defended exactly like this if you were born Fulani, same with everyone else.

So who should we blame?
Sleep on that.

6 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
meccuno:
The structural change Nigeria needs is division.

Do you really honestly think Nigeria can be divided soon?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
fergie001:

If you look very carefully, I didn't even get into your trbal mudslinging...I edited it because am not into that, I only stretched out Ojukwu's reason.
You tried to say he backed Shagari at the expense of Awo...that is totally false.

"What was Ojukwu's political influence?"... Did he not contest against OBJ and lose in his own state?

Shagari's Vice hails from his state.

Do you expectedly want me to abuse tinubu for eating his words on buhari?
Or El-Rufai or Fashola or even yesterday-akpabio, in politics?
Especially Nigerian politics?

Or blame Akintola for aligning with NPC?
Haba.....
ONLY THE ACTORS CAN DECIDE THAT.
In Nigeria, all deputies are arse-lickers, ask Achuba in Kogi.

Shout from today till tomorrow....your defence today is that you are Yoruba...you didn't choose it.
You were born Yoruba, and would have defended exactly like this if you were born Fulani, same with everyone else.

So who should we blame?
Sleep on that.

I understood you clearly. It is what it is.

We are born into a tribe not based on our choosing and we all have an instinct to defend our tribe as a show of patriotism.

We have little choice in this you know. Anyway no one is to blame like you rightly said.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by fergie001: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

We are born into a tribe not based on our choosing and we all have an instinct to defend our tribe as a show of patriotism.

We have little choice in this you know. Anyway no one is to blame like you rightly said.

Gracias!
I have some yorubas as my real men. I very well doubt, if anyone will attend unibadan and turn a tribalist. Ibadan as a whole changed my perception.
It is only on NL I see the venom. God go help us sha.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
tongue
No be your country? grin
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
fergie001:

I have some yorubas as my real men. I very well doubt, if anyone will attend unibadan and turn a tribalist. Ibadan as a whole changed my perception.
It is only on NL I see the venom. God go help us sha.

Likewise myself. Nairaland is the place where my perception about the Igbos changed coz those offline are totally different from those online.

I’m also an Ibadan indigene. Been a while I left home tho.

I hope we can come together (Igbos and Yorubas) someday coz we got a lot of things to achieve together and the minorities tribes look up to us.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

Gracias!
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by fergie001: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

Likewise myself. Nairaland is the place where my perception about the Igbos changed coz those offline are totally different from those online.

I’m also an Ibadan indigene. Been a while I left home tho.

I hope we can come together (Igbos and Yorubas) someday coz we got a lot of things to achieve together and the minorities tribes look up to us.
NL must go first or change...because it breeds so much hate.
If not self-control and the fact that, it's all trips here....I will have turned the worse.
Everything here is just trips..the same people here are the people you will still go to bar and drink with...

You no be real IB jarey....IB and you dey do you tribalism?

That place no know tribe whilst I was there at all......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Waste of tax payers money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.