Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (51096 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lereinter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigeria is BB 2014

Now it may have expired

Those oyinbos may be righ
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Askmewhy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=References post=84480052]Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Paul Dike, Ihejirika.... You see your life outside?

Olonisakin....how far? or you don't have a

Na so our people be. God bless u for asking those beautiful and wise questions.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Edyice: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
This guyz cup is almost full

angry angry
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Danzakidakura(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Baby this your yansh na shitor
If u gree mo ma Latan
Part two ati part one
Part two lati pa won
I go fit to change your catwalk
And change your life join
Every day, na to enjoy
Open and close like a laptop o

Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o
Moni ko tito o, Rora o

Eledumare give u face in addition to bum bum bum bum...
I no go lie your body gbesss, mo ni lati Toyan toyan toyan...
Anytime you holla
Make I come thru
I go tell my guys dem I no Dey come soon
Kpakalamishi, make my eye chook
Many girl get but na you I wan do

Jesu!, Oh Reeky oh Reeky yo Reekado!
Jesu! Hey Ahey
can this be Musiwa of 2013 ? Just asking grin
@ the topic. I hope the SW others who help in bringing this regime are now happy ? God bless federal republic of our dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Enwhen(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Omoodua007:

What concerns Yoruba with this one
Yoruba phobia kill you there

Oga get sense ...and get my message , what I meant is that if their boss is not taking advantage of his office while will his junior do such .... Those offices used to be zoned and the likes of Victor Malu, Alex Bade, TY Danjuma, TY Yusuf, Abdul Dambasau... Are all northerners they didn't abuse the office...what we are seeing today is far from the normal culture ... I am not saying it to instigate the Yorubas against the hausa... Many northerners have occupied those offices in the past without abusing it... It's not a good signal for the future at all, only those in the system and maybe once in the system will understand and not a bloody civilian bigot like u... Imagine your Moniker... Abeg wise up.

7 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
lereinter:

Ihejirika

He built beer parlour Infront of 2 Div Ibadan

Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenbirth: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Without doubt when you hear Is.. just find your long space b4 the ... lam. This people are so stupid and authoritative. They keep insighting people until full blown war. Every meaningful nigerians by now should try to prepare for disaster. Especially the south west. Majority Muslims and majority Christians can never live in peace all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by AlphaStyles(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Navy University Delta
Army University Borno
Airforce University Bauchi

Isso k
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by AlphaStyles(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
lereinter:

Ihejirika

He built beer parlour Infront of 2 Div Ibadan

I swear I never enter that place before I just Dy pass am day by day grin

Guy man no see better thing to do na beer canteen e open grin

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by West2019(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:
Just imagine.

As Buhari has left these incompetent service chiefs for more than 4 years, what do you expect? The fools have personalised their offices.

Nigeria oh Nigeria. The corruption and lawlessness in government is just too much.

But most fools here don't know where the rain started to beat them, so they would leave their real priorities and focus on nonsense.

keep silent corruption non corruption this to tell you that the Hausa love their self far better than Igbo and Yoruba's
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lokho(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Olonisakin....how far? or you don't have a hometown?

That Olonisakin is just too useless.
I don't know his usefulness at all
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Navy University Delta
Army University Borno
Airforce University Bauchi

Isso k

If it's Admiralty University in Ibusa, it's a partnership between the Nigerian Navy and the Hellenic Group. It is a profit-based institution.

These ones are FG-fully funded, and money no dey.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
lokho:

He is a Pastor nah.....they don't build Military University in Pastor's hometown.....Leave him, he doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Lugianostar(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Service chiefs of doom!!!
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by AmazingELixir: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Why won't they attract universities to their place of origin...they are following the footsteps of their benefactor Bubu the king of nepotism who wants to transform his home town Daura to mini Abuja with university, refinery countless roads hospitals etal without giving 2shi.t about anyone's opinion or criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lokho(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Very soon they'll take Nigeria Navy University to the Southsouth or southeast
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
lokho:

Very soon they'll take Nigeria Navy University to the Southsouth or southeast
It will be in Ugep, CRS....that's the hometown of the CNS.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by orunto27: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
DCmonster:
Idiotic Mr falana, you were part of the people that foisted this useless and bleeped up government on innocent Nigerians. Fucking bastards.

DCmonster, this is Hate Speech. May be we shall hang your Mum by the lips.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by BluntBoy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:

It's mind boggling how Buhari has left these idiots in their positions for a whole term and beyond. Service chiefs, ministers, etc. Even with the terrible indices of non performance.

Nigeria has never had it so bad. I hope the country can recover. I doubt.

In spite of drastically reducing Boko Haram activities in the Northeast so that we have not heard news of a bomb blast for sometime now, you still think we have never had it this bad? You still think service chiefs haven't performed well?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by tomdon(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
What I'm wondering is that NUC approved it, why!

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by ngbolise15(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na so
References:

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by AnanseK(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Southerners in office believe in keeping huge personal bank accounts, having chains of hotels and estates abroad, generally laundering their loot. I will not be surprised if Ihejirika has more money than Burutai and The Air Force Sadiq combined.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

We die here..... shocked
Naso....
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
tomdon:
What I'm wondering is that NUC approved it, why!
they have to...NUC chair person wants a bigger appointmemt from Buhari...you know naa...Nobody dares anything from the north.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by CHIDOHSKI: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is a hate speech.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by ofonimi: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nobody should blame the southern leaders past or present for not doing what the northern leaders do. Southern leaders are responsible leaders that want the unity and oneness of the nation. Southern leaders do not have the kind of mentality northern leaders have. Southern leaders are for peace and progress of the nation. So do not expect a southern leader to carry all the development to his village that would amount to abuse of power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by remedick: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:
There needs to be a strong southerner assuming the mantle of that presidency in 2023. I don’t care any southern region he comes from but that person got to be strong.

The southerners got a lot of structural changes to carry out in all those Fed parastatals, military, police, NNPC, Infact everywhere.

Obasanjo was strong but had a different motive in government. Jonathan was a weakling who can’t even control his dog.

so now you have seen these guys up North have a different agenda than rest of us in the South? Yet, when I made a thread calling for united South you ruined that thread until I burst into flames on your asss.

Not on this handle.

You Southerners who always give these northerners chances to override an entire region will pay for your deeds.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by remedick: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
they have to...NUC chair person wants a bigger appointmemt from Buhari...you know naa...Nobody dares anything from the north.
which Nobody dares? If the entire South and Middle belt stand their ground... The North will bow.

Why didn't they carry out their RUGA threat if they are so powerful as you want us to believe?

They have enablers who will betray their own to please them that is what makes them powerful

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:
Just imagine.

As Buhari has left these incompetent service chiefs for more than 4 years, what do you expect? The fools have personalised their offices.

Nigeria oh Nigeria. The corruption and lawlessness in government is just too much.

But most fools here don't know where the rain started to beat them, so they would leave their real priorities and focus on nonsense.

I believe with what you just typed , you are among the fools... because I don't just see any relation to Buhari choosing them, is it you that is competent?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by AreaFada2: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kikikikiki. grin grin cheesy

That MannaBBQ guy go soon build suya school in his village.

Chai! 9ja.

So every minister should build school related to their ministerial portfolio in his village. Na wa o.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
remedick:
which Nobody dares? If the entire South and Middle belt stand their ground... The North will bow.

Why didn't they carry out their RUGA threat if they are so powerful as you want us to believe?

They have enablers who will betray their own to please them that is what makes them powerful
Bro they never wanted to ..If they want to,,we southerners can't stop them..hope you no forget say our south western brothers fear them pass anything on earth,so they are always on their side...most middle belt get fulanis,,we south east and south south dey alone on this...
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
remedick:
so now you have seen these guys up North have a different agenda than rest of us in the South? Yet, when I made a thread calling for united South you ruined that thread until I burst into flames on your asss.

Not on this handle.

You Southerners who always give these northerners chances to override an entire region will pay for your deeds.

Here you go again pointing fingers. What do you mean by the bolded statement? Do you think Nigeria started in 2015? You mean the southern unity was only destabilized I’m 2015? What about from 1954-2015, do you follow the trend of happenings?

What I said on the other thread if I still remeber was that you should eschew the spirit of blame game. Why do you have to blame the other south without blaming your own tribe?

Don’t you think your tribe is the genesis of that disunity among the southerners and what Nigeria is currently doing through by lumping us together with the north at all cost without clause??

If you really want a unity, you will come with clean hands coz “he who want to know the truth must hold no opinion”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.