Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Experience With Jumia Black Friday 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Jumia Black Friday 2019 (627 Views)

My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program / Share Your Worst Experience With Jumia Ng / Local Vendors At War With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Jumia Black Friday 2019 by fitinwell: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's so saddened, why we cannot be truthful to ourselves in this country Nigeria.

My Experience with Black Friday Jumia online wasn't pleasant..

I engaged in treasure hunt ..Saw the hidden item.. in less that 2minutes all was sold out..

I don't want to believe that crab..

Despite that the Buy now link was till active and the Treasure hunt time just started..

Pls it is not by force to join other Advance sane advance country in Black Friday..

Stop wasting our precious resources..Time , DATA and Battery..

Hate u

Re: My Experience With Jumia Black Friday 2019 by Jh0wsef(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2019
My thoughts exactly!! No one has ever come out with a proof that they got the phone! Or whatever was hidden for treasure Hunt. I had to even create a thread a week ago for that!

https://www.nairaland.com/5544011/did-anyone-ever-claim-iphone

Jumia na big scam. Nonsense people

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Promotion Sites Are The Need Of The Hour / Aliko Dangote’s Net Worth Grows To $14.8bn / Packaging In Agriculture - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.