Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Maurijuana Vs Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maurijuana Vs Pregnancy (891 Views)

Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maurijuana Vs Pregnancy by mystikal(m): 1:43am On May 25, 2007
my good friend(a pregnant married lady) recently told me she takes hemp occasionally with her husband, i'm thinking does hemp smoking indirectly or directly afx the unborn child? some ppl i've asked said it doesnt, that only alcohol and cigarettes do, whats your take on this/
Re: Maurijuana Vs Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 25, 2007
what's the difference between hemp and cigarettes? Very little.

There is no certified medical condition that is related to smoking hemp during pregnancy because a lot of prenatal effects depend on the window of exposure, whether the substance passes through the placental barrier and the dose of exposure. to be on the safe side she should wait to smoke after birth.
Re: Maurijuana Vs Pregnancy by ikamefa(f): 5:36am On May 30, 2007
nahhhhhhhhh let her smoke am much as she wants grin

when she gives birth to a baby as dry as panla( stock fish) she will learn grin

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Epilepsy / Weekly Pregnancy Tips / Nutritional Values:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.