Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

One Night Stand! Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand! Share Your Experience (8389 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Tlyon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
@op you go still get mind dey look that your room mate for eye oo
Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Bluehill1051: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Headlaw:

Easy bro, find out from other people. Girls dey carry clothes for hand bag.
Yes. But not in this your cock and bull story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by parcydrix(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
I've had some one night stands but I think this one should be one one of the funniest and weirdest.

I went to withdraw money at the ATM, standing two places in front of me was one fair, slim, sexy babe with one very portable figure like this. Local man was just planning how he was going to approach her because I didn't want to let dat meat pass me by.

Luckily for me the guys that were between me and her in the line withdrew sharp sharp (e come be like say dem too understand wetin dey happen). I also used speed to withdraw my own and started chasing after her. When I stopped her and greeted her if u see d way she take look me eh, fear enter my body but as a gee I just compose. Took her number and invited over to the hotel I was lodging at the time.

She showed up later in the day and I took her straight to my room so we could chill. (I won't lie, she was good company). We were gisting and laughing while i ordered some stuffs that we ate and drank.
My game plan was to waste time (because In dat area there was a curfew by 10 so after 10 there was no longer movement). Na so I just dey use style dey waste time. I went to the kitchen and told the woman there to take her time in cooking d indomie. Anytime she wants to leave I go find one thing use keep am down. Finally, d appointed time came. Mehn i'd never been soo happy to see 10pm on the clock.
After reminding her of the horrors awaiting her if she still decided to go home at that time, she agreed to stay put. If u see as I take happy eh, u for no understand. I no even knw say na one chance wey i enter. That was even when the kitchen woman finally brought the indomie.

As time was going nah, I said lemme start touching. If u see d way dis babe slapped my hand and cut me warning eh, u would think we were sworn enemies. To make matters worse she now changed and was now wearing one bum shorts that was really showing her undernyash (choi). Remain small my konji for don tear my boxers. I turn to almajiri that night oo.. If u see as I dey beg did gal, u for pity me. And she claimed she wasn't a runs gal so I couldn't even pay her for her time.

After all my trails and failures, I decided to just use vex and sleep. Time was 12 by then. Truth was that I couldn't sleep because she was sleeping with her body facing the wall and she popped her ass out towards my side plus d undernyash that was showing. Sent by my enemies to frustrate me that night.

By 2am she had already moved in her sleep and her ass was rubbing my dick. I saw it as a sign and continued the process. I started grinding on her and before u know it she was grinding on me slowly and lustfully. I had to remove the shorts I was wearing because my dick was even paining me at that moment. This went in for more than ten minutes and it was becoming
Torture so I decided to push my luck further.
I put my hand in her coochie and she was dripping wet. I made sure I fingered her till she had sense.

Everything that happened next seemed like a blur because after all d initial gra gra, she was the one that brought out my dick, took it in her mouth and sucked me like I was her favorite sweet, took my free hand on her boob and urging me to squeeze. I made sure I bleeped her senseless dat morning (we don dey enter morning). When she was finally recovered, she started telling me how she liked sex but didn't want to give me any because it was d first time and she didn't want to seem cheap. D whole matter just tire me sef.

Kinda miss her though

10 Likes

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by iTearHerToto: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad undecided sad wayward/prodigal son sad .Your bro struggled to give u dat money.I'm so sure u lied on top b4 he coughed out d money u spent recklessly on campus prosti2tu it is ur type that usually come here to beg for money to pay school fees..Remember ur own seed will pay u back as well
grin grin
[img]https:///view/funny-smile-best-laugh-gif-8282901.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Bimpe29: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bad boi, you have eaten forbidden meal.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by hollah123: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
.it happened when I was in school, I dey my room na so one of my guys enter come ask me if I go like go party say two girls dey ground(his gf n a friend) I think say Na lie ooo Na so I carry only boxer enter him room to confirm. we reach party na so Dem tell us say gate fee na 2k n local man didn't even know we will pay to enter cos I gat only 100naira on me, na so my guy tell me say make me n d girl wait make Dem go hustle ticket for us, e don dey reach like after 11 n cold everywhere. na so me n d babe begin gist n she started catching cold after we have waited for this people for long. she couldn't bear d cold any longer so she said we should head to my hostel, so I used d last 100box on me to carry bike. on getting home like this ehn, we slept facing ourselves n as a sharp guy I no rush her make she no begin dey do shakara cos I no fit beg for pussy. after sometime I just ask her if she's comfortable n innocently I just wan touch her body to check her temperature na so this girl grab me, the rest Na tory

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by melody91: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
lol
Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Gettreadyy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
I've had one night stand be4 but I'm going to talk about my worst one night stand encounter.

back then in sch there was one girl in my lodge, a very fine young girl, she had a boyfriend in my lodge but he wasn't around (he traveled) and we started talking well and I was flirting with her and she reciprocated, that night I took her out and bought things for her on her request thinking all is in order.

fast forward after flexing her that night she came to my room and I wanted to get into action and when I touched her she brought out knife and she told me that if I try anything stupid she'll use the knife on me.

I tried talking sense into her then I realized she was a psycho, I told her to leave my room and she left, this happen back then in my 300L.

I can never 4get dat experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Akem12: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
She was lost, apparently she came to look for someone and her phone be dead...

I was scrolling to my niggas hostel, we have a big match(pes 2015) and as I passed I saw a lady beckon at me, I first shock, but when I see say na babe, I compose, no lady scares me...

Long story short,she needed to use a phone to call, it's already past 11, ain't with my phone, later she needs somewhere to crash, she could stay my place for the night, since I'm going somewhere else already...

We got to my place, showed her the kitchen, gave her my number and asked her to call me if she needs anything, as I was about going,

She- erm, are you not staying here?

Me - no ooo, I was gonna chill at my friend's place instead. .. don't worry, just lock the door and dont open for nobody... Here is safe...

She- I can't stay alone, it's either you stay here or we go together, anywhere you go...

Me- let's go to my niggas place then, my phone and stuffs be there anyway...

So we left, it's not very far... Besides I like her company.... Around 2 am, base on say na hostel and boys full everywhere, she suggested we head back home... On our way home, we held hands, she pretended she was so scared, ND I pretended to be hulk Hogan...

Back home... We kissed

She- cuts off- I don't normally do this, blah blah...

Me- ok, later I felt a hand strolling my back, I turned and shit got real...

She left the next day, I saw her 2 days later in a car with some niggers as I was strolling, and she did me that "i will come back sign" , I never saw her again though...
chai destiny don go

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Headlaw(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
parcydrix:
I've had some one night stands but I think this one should be one one of the funniest and weirdest.

I went to withdraw money at the ATM, standing two places in front of me was one fair, slim, sexy babe with one very portable figure like this. Local man was just planning how he was going to approach her because I didn't want to let dat meat pass me by.

Luckily for me the guys that were between me and her in the line withdrew sharp sharp (e come be like say dem too understand wetin dey happen). I also used speed to withdraw my own and started chasing after her. When I stopped her and greeted her if u see d way she take look me eh, fear enter my body but as a gee I just compose. Took her number and invited over to the hotel I was lodging at the time.

She showed up later in the day and I took her straight to my room so we could chill. (I won't lie, she was good company). We were gisting and laughing while i ordered some stuffs that we ate and drank.
My game plan was to waste time (because In dat area there was a curfew by 10 so after 10 there was no longer movement). Na so I just dey use style dey waste time. I went to the kitchen and told the woman there to take her time in cooking d indomie. Anytime she wants to leave I go find one thing use keep am down. Finally, d appointed time came. Mehn i'd never been soo happy to see 10pm on the clock.
After reminding her of the horrors awaiting her if she still decided to go home at that time, she agreed to stay put. If u see as I take happy eh, u for no understand. I no even knw say na one chance wey i enter. That was even when the kitchen woman finally brought the indomie.

As time was going nah, I said lemme start touching. If u see d way dis babe slapped my hand and cut me warning eh, u would think we were sworn enemies. To make matters worse she now changed and was now wearing one bum shorts that was really showing her undernyash (choi). Remain small my konji for don tear my boxers. I turn to almajiri that night oo.. If u see as I dey beg did gal, u for pity me. And she claimed she wasn't a runs gal so I couldn't even pay her for her time.

After all my trails and failures, I decided to just use vex and sleep. Time was 12 by then. Truth was that I couldn't sleep because she was sleeping with her body facing the wall and she popped her ass out towards my side plus d undernyash that was showing. Sent by my enemies to frustrate me that night.

By 2am she had already moved in her sleep and her ass was rubbing my dick. I saw it as a sign and continued the process. I started grinding on her and before u know it she was grinding on me slowly and lustfully. I had to remove the shorts I was wearing because my dick was even paining me at that moment. This went in for more than ten minutes and it was becoming
Torture so I decided to push my luck further.
I put my hand in her coochie and she was dripping wet. I made sure I fingered her till she had sense.

Everything that happened next seemed like a blur because after all d initial gra gra, she was the one that brought out my dick, took it in her mouth and sucked me like I was her favorite sweet, took my free hand on her boob and urging me to squeeze. I made sure I bleeped her senseless dat morning (we don dey enter morning). When she was finally recovered, she started telling me how she liked sex but didn't want to give me any because it was d first time and she didn't want to seem cheap. D whole matter just tire me sef.

Kinda miss her though

Bad boi

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Headlaw(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
hollah123:
.it happened when I was in school, I dey my room na so one of my guys enter come ask me if I go like go party say two girls dey ground(his gf n a friend) I think say Na lie ooo Na so I carry only boxer enter him room to confirm. we reach party na so Dem tell us say gate fee na 2k n local man didn't even know we will pay to enter cos I gat only 100naira on me, na so my guy tell me say make me n d girl wait make Dem go hustle ticket for us, e don dey reach like after 11 n cold everywhere. na so me n d babe begin gist n she started catching cold after we have waited for this people for long. she couldn't bear d cold any longer so she said we should head to my hostel, so I used d last 100box on me to carry bike. on getting home like this ehn, we slept facing ourselves n as a sharp guy I no rush her make she no begin dey do shakara cos I no fit beg for pussy. after sometime I just ask her if she's comfortable n innocently I just wan touch her body to check her temperature na so this girl grab me, the rest Na tory
grin[quote author=hollah123 post=84502081].

Bad nigger
Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by NGRsenate: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mine was in 3rd year in uni.

There was this babe my guy liked, she didn’t seem like she liked him too but my guy still dey persist sha.

Me, I was always the guy shouting “ahnahn iyawo, you don show”.

So one night we went to the beach, I think a birthday party or something, that time elegushi still dey hot. This my guy sha brought the babe along but I went there with the hope of meeting someone or las las olosho.

Omo that’s how we partied, drinks flowed, i was properly lubricated. I then excused myself to go to the water front for a smoke, the dark area of the beach facing the sea sha. I sat down and was stepping down.

That’s how someone called my name o, I was struck with fear. Like who would know me here especially in this dark corner, sey no be mami water? I turned and saw that it was that my guy’s babe, I wasn’t surprised at first cos I was expecting my friend to show up any moment.

I think she noticed my discomfort, she had to assure me he wasn’t coming and that she just wanted to chill with me. Well, we smoked, talked and we were generally flowing. So after a while she started bumping her head on my shoulder anytime she laughs. This then progressed to her resting her head on my shoulder.

It was when I turned my head to ask for the smoke that she just kissed me. I instantly returned the kiss, I was already feeling her. We made out for a while, f0ndling, stroking, fingering, the whole shabang. She was wearing a gown, she just got up pulled down her string and sat on me.

We went back to the party, albeit separately. I never talked to her again, my guy asked her out that night and she said yes. Till today no one knows I fukked her.

6 Likes

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Kingsteve(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
In the graveyard, so many secrets are buried.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Joystark(f): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad undecided sad wayward/prodigal son sad .Your bro struggled to give u dat money.I'm so sure u lied on top b4 he coughed out d money u spent recklessly on campus prosti2tu..it is ur type that usually come here to beg for money to pay school fees..Remember ur own seed will pay u back as well

Lol...
You sha had to curse him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Headlaw(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Yes. But not in this your cock and bull story!
This is definition of not everybody will like you. It is true life story
Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by Edyice: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
hollah123:
.it happened when I was in school, I dey my room na so one of my guys enter come ask me if I go like go party say two girls dey ground(his gf n a friend) I think say Na lie ooo Na so I carry only boxer enter him room to confirm. [/b]we reach party na so Dem tell us say gate fee na 2k n local man didn't even know we will pay to enter cos I gat only 100naira on me[b] na so my guy tell me say make me n d girl wait make Dem go hustle ticket for us, e don dey reach like after 11 n cold everywhere. na so me n d babe begin gist n she started catching cold after we have waited for this people for long. she couldn't bear d cold any longer so she said we should head to my hostel, so I used d last 100box on me to carry bike. on getting home like this ehn, we slept facing ourselves n as a sharp guy I no rush her make she no begin dey do shakara cos I no fit beg for pussy. after sometime I just ask her if she's comfortable n innocently I just wan touch her body to check her temperature na so this girl grab me, the rest Na tory

Gettreadyy:
I've had one night stand be4 but I'm going to talk about my worst one night stand encounter.

back then in sch there was one girl in my lodge, a very fine young girl, she had a boyfriend in my lodge but he wasn't around (he traveled) and we started talking well and I was flirting with her and she reciprocated, that night I took her out and bought things for her on her request thinking all is in order.

[/b]fast forward after flexing her that night she came to my room and I wanted to get into action and when I touched her she brought out knife and she told me that if I try anything stupid she'll use the knife on me.[b]

I tried talking sense into her then I realized she was a psycho, I told her to leave my room and she left, this happen back then in my 300L.

Re: One Night Stand! Share Your Experience by themaestro08(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Gettreadyy:

fast forward after flexing her that night she came to my room and I wanted to get into action and when I touched her she brought out knife and she told me that if I try anything stupid she'll use the knife on me.

mine wasn't even sex related, just a random I met in a market, I called her, we chat a little and later we exchange contacts. We decided to hang out later. Just couldn't believe the experience. I mean the girl was a complete nutcase.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazil Miss Bum Bum Competition Winner Takes $22,000 Home (photos, Video)+18 / How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend / Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.