Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Wake Up O Ye Southerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up O Ye Southerners (1585 Views)

2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by fk001(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nels55:
Everything wrong with the nation is as a result of this union, we must create another system so to hold people responsible for their actions. A big Nigeria wont achieve that...

Indonesian is mostly Muslims, China is 90% Han tribe, all speaking mandarin, India is mostly Hindu, Nigeria is totally different almost 55% percent Muslim and 45 %Christian. Its a country destined for crisis and won't do anybody no good..

When the South rules, the North sees all things bad, when the North rules, the South sees all things bad.. Each wants to promote their own people..

I belive a Southern Republic of Nigeria and Northern Republic of Nigeria will be far much better than present Nigeria..

What will you do with Yoruba Muslims? That you people always insult at the slightest opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Smoke55: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Anybody That Believe Igbos Will Emerge With Yorubas To Form A Country Is Either Foolish,mad Or Both....Its Better To Remain And Suffer The Fate Of 1 Nigerianism Than To Ever Think Of Forming Alliance With Afonjas..God Forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by T9ksy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
olisaEze:
Op save ur energy and run to Canada! Fela sang d song "Suffering & Smiling" because he realized that his people will never be galvanized into action to better their lives. Nigerians just want to sit back while someone else bears the brunt to make their lives better! We’re an 'all talk and no action' sort of people. Even the northerners with all the advantages given to them still carry the headies for most uneducated and poverty stricken region, so who is really gaining from their so called 'advantages'?

Abi o jare!!!

The same Fela called us ALL, "perambulators" and half a century after (the song), we are still perambulating with nothing positive to show for it.

The northerners keeping their vice-like grip on the central unity govt initially created by the southerners
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by orisa37: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOMAN IN KOGI WAS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO AFONJA IN ILORIN. AFONJA'S FULANI VISITORS LOCKED HIM UP IN HIS PALACE AND BURNED HIM DOWN.
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Nowenuse: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Nels55:
The Northern cacus has vowed to keep this nation stagnant and by control of the gun, they maintain control.
Buhari re enacted the decree of the northern wishes and only a united south can break this spell..

South Sudan forced their way out of Sudan, Southern Nigeria should rise and force its way of Nigeria. We have all it takes to be a great South, the resources, the intellects and the structures. There is no hope with the North, they will be better as a country themselves..

I stand for the southern Republic of Nigeria

I am from the middlebelt. Plateau state precisely and I am so much in support of the division of Nigeria.
I am a leader of a middlebelt group and have started talking to my people about propagating this idea.

My predecessor Late Gideon Orkar of Benue had this vision, of a new Nigeria without the core-north. He called on the great peoples of Southern Nigeria and Middlebelters to unite and remove the core-north from Nigeria.
If only he had succeeded.

Well, we the current generation must continue from where they stopped. Nigeria can never progress or work as a country with the core-northerners, lai lai.

Southerners and middlebelters are just too foolish and docile for this core-north, God forbid.
One section of the country just takes everybody else for a ride.

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Nowenuse: 2:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Danzakidakura:
This is the true voice crying in the wilderness. The middle belt we want to go with south exclude Kogi, Niger, and Nasarawa states.

Are you really from Southern Kaduna if I may ask? What part?
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by kayusely70(m): 4:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Nowenuse:

I am from the middlebelt. Plateau state precisely and I am so much in support of the division of Nigeria.
I am a leader of a middlebelt group and have started talking to my people about propagating this idea.

My predecessor Late Gideon Orkar of Benue had this vision, of a new Nigeria without the core-north. He called on the great peoples of Southern Nigeria and Middlebelters to unite and remove the core-north from Nigeria.
If only he had succeeded.

Well, we the current generation must continue from where they stopped. Nigeria can never progress or work as a country with the core-northerners, lai lai.

Southerners and middlebelters are just too foolish and docile for this core-north, God forbid.
One section of the country just takes everybody else for a ride.
The organisers of the april putch 1990 wouldve succeeded if they didnt publicly announce the excise of the core north before they consolidated in power. It was a tactical mistake!
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Danzakidakura(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Nowenuse:

Are you really from Southern Kaduna if I may ask? What part?
where do you know in Southern Kaduna, do you know Jaba

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home / Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.