Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? (23481 Views)

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by lilbarracuda(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
murmee:
So what did you use to post your submission!

A � laptop
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by lilbarracuda(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
isyourboy:

You're madly mad and you've got no one to tell u. Anyway, I won't tell u tho

I don't have a phone.
I use a computer
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by lilbarracuda(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jh0wsef:

Hahaha
angry
Jh0wsef:

Hahaha
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The battery is unarguably one of the most important of a smartphone. I mean, I’m not sure about you but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a smartphone without a battery (tell me if you’ve seen one or use one, though). In the same vein, as important as the battery of a smartphone is, it could also get dangerous.

Take example, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 “Explosion Gate” saga. Problems with fast charging, battery design, and manufacturing processes were identified as the major reasons why the several units of the phone exploded, particularly while charging the device. This, as well as some myths and misconceptions, have made many smartphone users wonder if they can use their devices simultaneously while charging it without any negative effects on their smartphones and on themselves.

From the screenshot below it implies that my phone support 2 power source which are battery and AC.

What's your opinion on this?

Na God dey protect person��� I hope you understand. Power holders are not your friend.
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
MORE LIKE TAKING BLOOD CAPSULES AND SOMEONE IS SUCKING IT UP �
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by Salim27(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
lilbarracuda:
Well, I don't really know because I don't have a phone or charger yet but when I do I'll surely come back to tell if its safe or not

So the phone you use to type this was borrowed from who?
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by BoyLikeEze(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Using phone while charging is not even what usually gives me concern, its the unusual phone temperature you'll notice, it'll just get unnecessarily hot ,I've notice this in many people's phone, no matter the type of phone.. it'll still get hot, too hot at times while using and charging.. I don't do it though, I don't feel comfortable using my phone while charging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by lilbarracuda(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Salim27:

So the phone you use to type this was borrowed from who?
Phone isn't the only way of posting online na
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by DedeNkem: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
It is safe if you have genuine phones like Nokia, Samsung, iPhone, LG, etc.

All these phone makers' names you only see in Africa and not U.S. and Europe, forget them! They flooded Africa with inferior phones?
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by SMBH: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2019
MNDY:

What of laptop used while charging?

Most laptops have better cooling system than mobile phones and considering the fact laptop batteries are situated some distance way from the major heat generating components like the CPU and the GPU makes laptop safer to use when charging it than phones.

1 Like

Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by Blastedholligan: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The battery is unarguably one of the most important of a smartphone. I mean, I’m not sure about you but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a smartphone without a battery (tell me if you’ve seen one or use one, though). In the same vein, as important as the battery of a smartphone is, it could also get dangerous.

Take example, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 “Explosion Gate” saga. Problems with fast charging, battery design, and manufacturing processes were identified as the major reasons why the several units of the phone exploded, particularly while charging the device. This, as well as some myths and misconceptions, have made many smartphone users wonder if they can use their devices simultaneously while charging it without any negative effects on their smartphones and on themselves.

From the screenshot below it implies that my phone support 2 power source which are battery and AC.

What's your opinion on this?
I don't think it's a bad thing
Re: Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? by theolaAA: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2019
It's ideal to begin another game! Enactment of the Seasons mod in existing spare games can create blunders and may cause the loss of your advancement. In the event that you need to initiate the mod on your present spare game all things considered, please reinforcement your spare.

farming simulator 20 apk download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / Top 10 Features Smartphones Will Have In 2017 / The Starlink Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.