Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ (81662 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Ayoefa: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Born2Breed:

I know you are an idiot but still dwelling in your idiocy when its so glaring you an idiot is what baffles me.

Get a copy of the book and if you can't afford it I will send you one,if I have your mailing address.

A sentence the blogger used as the topic of this post is not the full statement.

Ewobi!!!

Retarded brainwashed monkey. Let's even assume that the blogger messed up. How's is the the govt's fault? Is just pathetic that semi educated misinfomed retards like you are all over the place spewing out garbage on daily basis. Also, going by what the blogger quoted from the book, the headline is not way off.
You are just pained that one of the crooks that you look up to has been outed by her own husband.
Retarded brainwashed slowpoke. STFU AND GET LOST.

3 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2019
This news is fake to me, soon they will come out to deny the story
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by jahsharon: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Born2Breed:
Moronic buffoons has started masturbating on ignorance here again.

Idiots take every lies dished out by this lying administration line,hook and sinker.

What a wasted generation of miserable ignoramuses.

This is how generational madness starts. What is madening you now, I mean kilo nya e ni were naa?

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Halo22: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Oga Alison, you can save ur image for all we care. But if I will ask you, will you in every sense of honesty tell us that if she was never exposed of money laundering, that you wouldn't enjoy the loot with her? Just a question.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Halo22: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Oga Alison, you can save ur image for all we care. But if I will ask you, will you in every sense of honesty tell us that if she was never exposed of money laundering, that you wouldn't enjoy the loot with her? Just a question.

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Czarugo007: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2019
You called an ambulance and they came immediately with stretcher.see ya laif.why not call ambulance here where you once hold sway.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Correcto: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2019
All Nigerian politicians are corrupt
Difrent:

Lies like she didn't curruptly enrich herself abi?
Even when the husband said he warned her not to soil her hands with corrupt money(admission that dieziani actually stole) you are here saying it was a creation of this administration ,wake up bro the brainwashed one here is YOU
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Spatta: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2019
"Jonathan pleaded with him to allow Diezani to take up a job as minister as there were very few persons of Bayelsa origin who had her impressive resumé." =NEPOTISM. appointment based on tribe not on merit. that was where she got the effrontery to be the thief she became. Jonathan gave her massive backing and protection and appointed several thieves like her who are now in exiles and some hiding, others pretending to be bringing Nigerians from South Africa through Air peace before being exposed and some other "renoranting" because Buhari just carries six pack around which has long stopped working
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by tomju(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
okosodo:
Fake news
What is fake news? His book? The wife's illness? Or her resume? I am not understanding.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
If you like, soak your stupid book inside 'holy water' to clear your stupid family name....You and your wife are thieves.

Pigs.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by DWJOBScom(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Born2Breed:
Moronic buffoons has started masturbating on ignorance here again.

Idiots take every lies dished out by this lying administration line,hook and sinker.

What a wasted generation of miserable ignoramuses.

Then your education was wasted as you didn't have to believe everything you were taught in school as were as the English you learnt from western education. You probably failed to believe how you were born as you weren’t there but read them from books!
Get a life dude and don’t let politicians’ messed up stories build your learning in history
We are putting the piece together from the persecution of this lady inorder to be sure which she is - guilty or not
Right now in US , old cases are reopened and people are let off the hook
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Chukazu: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

Lies like she didn't curruptly enrich herself abi?
Even when the husband said he warned her not to soil her hands with corrupt money(admission that dieziani actually stole) you are here saying it was a creation of this administration ,wake up bro the brainwashed one here is YOU

Now that EFCC dropped all allegations against her why don't we blame your ignorance?
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by wingmanIII: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
According to Sagay, Tinubu worked as an accountant in an oil company before politics so he was very rich and could not have looted Lagos state.
Diezani was a DIRECTOR with Shell, so she was already a billionaire before serving Nigeria as a minister and could not have enriched herself.

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Born2Breed:

No one is a saint but don't be bamboozled by the present administration exaggeration of the allegations.

All politicians cut corners even your MCM and family are doing same now.

Only the empty skulled with zombie like mentality will believe what they are being dished out. This woman was very very wealthy before politics, ask those who knows her.

Imagine one Yoruba actor swearing on YouTube that the woman stole 90trillion naira. Shooooo,na so una stupid?

Without a doubt she was very wealthy, but like the typical nigerian, she was also greedy and wanted more wealth. How did kola aluko turn into a billionaire overnight? He was fronting for her.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chukazu:

Now that EFCC dropped all allegations against her why don't we blame your ignorance?

And who told you all allegations against her have been dropped?
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by pacespot(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
What storms are you riding, are you the doctors that treated her? Probably footed the hospital bills with the money stolen from Nigeria's treachery. Nigeria's elderly always making up situation to seem as if they are heroes with their mediocre lives.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by nevilbot: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
"He said, “On Sunday, July 26, 2015, I stepped into my bedroom soon after our brunch to find that my phone was ringing. It was my mother-in-law, Mrs. Beatrice Agama, who was staying with Diezani while she was undertaking treatment. She was sobbing and only managed to inform me that my wife was no longer talking.

“I was in London by 5.30am the following day, Monday, and went straight to see her. Diezani was in a coma. I called an ambulance that arrived 20 minutes later, the attendants bearing a stretcher. They had to get a wheelchair since the lift could not take the stretcher.

“In less than 10 minutes, we were at the emergency intensive care unit of the Harley Street Clinic. Her doctor, Prof. Paul Ellis, a top oncologist, was out of town and had to be recalled."

Please who else found this part of this story fishy and a lie. So your wife went into a coma on Sunday and instead of the emergency no being called in d UK, they called u in Nigeria. Then u had to fly on Monday on a 6 hour flight and it was after u arrived that u called d ambulance. So she was in a coma for close to 24 hours at d least before medical help came and she was not already dead by then. Biko tell that to people who don't understand how medical coma works. Except their is a part here that I'm missing, this story is a lie told badly
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by xpresseeve: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
I would like to confess that sometimes I find these accu?and countwr accusations rather wild and perhaps baseless.

Could it be that the government of the day whips up this just to distract the masses from their failure which could be very glaring if there was no topical issue to argue about.

How come Madueke has not been convicted 5 years after she left the protection power provided her. How come all the accused people ofthe PDP era are still bestoding our political landscape despite their supposed crimes?

There was so much nouse about Akpabio that at some point I felt he and his entire village oukd have to be locked up in order to get some justified sentencing?

Or could it be that all this has been hocus pocus without a shred of evidence?
It is a shame but I am beginning to think that maybe the latter could be the case.

We all need to be careful lest we unconsciously become willing tools of debauchery.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Irore: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
This man is a honourable man that has a good name to protect. He can't be blamed for his wife's excesses while in office. He can't be faulted for setting the records straight.

At all. I'm one person that argued in our street and roadside analysis when she was appointed a minister that she would leave above board looking at where she is coming(SPDC) as a director.., woman, na multa b...no be joke..o. Facing facts who would not be corrupt in GEJ admin when everybody is doing it openly. Flaunting it is most annoying without a check. I don't blame her if found wanting of all the allegations. A buffon allowed it.

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Ajibade123(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
This one is trying to justify himself from his wife scandal
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by obotella: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
I find it difficult to believe that the so called stolen monies were diverted without your knowledge or you chopping the cash
Don't believe your logic sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by ZooOga: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Circa 2012, as I recall there was gist on NL that a certain Big Oga had an adjoining hotel suite/s to former Madame Minister. I'm too lazy right now to look up and provide the link for this thread.

Diezani Alison-Madueke Maintained Rooms In Two New York Luxury Hotels During UN Assembly
Investigations by SaharaReporters revealed that Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, booked and paid for two rooms in two separate high-cost hotels during the four nights she spent in New York City during the just concluded United Nations General Assembly.

http://saharareporters.com/2012/09/28/diezani-alison-madueke-maintained-rooms-two-new-york-luxury-hotels-during-un-assembly

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK SEP 28, 2012

Investigations by SaharaReporters revealed that Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, booked and paid for two rooms in two separate high-cost hotels during the four nights she spent in New York City during the just concluded United Nations General Assembly.

Impeccable sources within the Presidency and the delegation of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) disclosed that the minister’s two rooms were booked under a pseudonym.

Saharareporters discovered that Joe Mordi, one of the minister’s closest aides who works at the NNPC office in London, booked her into a one-bedroom suite at Four Seasons Hotel located at 57 East 57th Street, New York.

When SaharaReporters inquired at the hotel, a staff said that the suite cost $5,000 per night. Ms. Alison-Madueke, who is known around Presidency circles as “Prime Minister,” was also booked into another room at the Pierre Hotel on 2 East 61st Street in New York where President Goodluck Jonathan lodged during his stay in New York. SaharaReporters found out that her room on the 28th floor of the Pierre Hotel cost Nigerian tax payers $3,000 per night. There were also additional charges in taxes and service fees.

Ms. Alison-Madueke arrived in New York in style on a private jet on Monday from London where she had made a brief stop to continue treatment for an undisclosed ailment. She is billed to return to London today. President Jonathan left New York last night around 6:00 p.m. and has arrived in Nigeria very early today.

SaharaReporters also learnt that, apart from the lavish double accommodation enjoyed by the Petroleum minister in two of New York City’s most expensive hotels, her delegation of seven NNPC officials also engaged in other acts of reckless spending. “The NNPC hired ten limousines to ferry its 7 officials, including the General Managing Director,” said our source. Five of the limousines, rented for $1,800 each per day, were stationed permanently in front of the Pierre Hotel while another five were put to the service of the NNPC officials at the Four Seasons.

The Nigerian delegation’s profligacy during the New York trip earned the attraction of America’s mainstream media. New York-based National Broadcasting Corporation ((NBC), one of the top three television networks in the US, yesterday reported that African delegates from the poorest countries stayed in some of the most expensive hotels and shopped in high-priced retail stores during the UN General Assembly. The network focused on delegates from such countries as Togo, Swaziland, and Nigeria. SaharaReporters had earlier reported that President Jonathan was quartered at the Pierre Hotel in a suite that cost $10,000 per night.

International measurements of social indices routinely rank Nigeria as one of the world’s least developed countries. Some 70% of Nigerians live on less than 2 dollars per day. “It is sad that the mindless waste of public resources in New York by President Jonathan and other Nigerian officials was happening at a time when two million Nigerians have been displaced from their homes by ravaging floods,” said an Abuja-based civil society activist.

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by gidgiddy: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Allison Madueke has been a very fortunate man. He was born into a poor family but worked very hard, put himself through secondary School, passed NDA entrance exams and joined the likes of Oladipo Diya and Salisu Ibrahim as the first intakes in the Nigerian Defence Academy when it first opened in 1964. He was later commissioned a Naval officer. When Biafra was declared, he headed the Biafran naval base in Oguta.

He was reabsorbed back into the Nigerian Navy after the Army and would attain the rank of rear admiral and chief of Naval staff. He was also a two time Governor
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Bewiseedet(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Fadomero:
How she didn't bring the money home she kept it in various banks ewu
don't be steewpid
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
But she's didn't listened to her husband's instruction.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Jimi24: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
gidgiddy:
Allison Madueke has been a very fortunate man. He was born into a poor family but worked very hard, put himself through secondary School, passed NDA entrance exams and joined the likes of Oladipo Diya and Salisu Ibrahim as the first intakes in the Nigerian Defence Academy when it first opened in 1964. He was later commissioned a Naval officer. When Biafra was declared, he headed the Biafran naval base in Oguta.

He was reabsorbed back into the Nigerian Navy after the Army and would attain the rank of rear admiral and chief of Naval staff. He was also a two time Governor

Allison Madueke, handsome young Americana governor then. We used to call him men, men governor when he was appointed gov of an eastern state direct from a posting in the US
His achievements in office are generally unknown but Nigeria was a much better place in the early 80s before IBB came with his criminal gangs. The curses of the IBB era carried over into the degeneracy of the aborted June 12 and Abacha regime and the extremely corrupt PDP era that followed it
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Bewiseedet(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Fadomero:
your fada
ur muraa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.