Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant (75849 Views)

NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Equity15(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Tookool:
I still have fresh memories of when I passed the exams in 2011, went for the Screening but as I no get connect, them push my name go reserve .....no regrets though
thank God sha..the way they are politicizing this war, Godforbid but only God knows if you would have been here to type this today. stupid country
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2019
UYEMDO35:
What a lawless country.
Why dey no go misbehave, when almost all d candidate there are children of bigmen. Dis country will never progress, it's very rare before u can see any poor man pikin there.

Not even one,,, unless you pray and fast more than Jesus
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Edu3Again:

No worry by the time the South leaves una, that time una go sabi.

U are a drag on the South

Even b4 the war u hated igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

HMMM
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by KosiGee(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:

I keep wondering the level of ignorance Igbo's display on social media. During the colonial era military rank and file were appointed based on merit .we all believed competent people from all the regions of Nigeria were recruited. We all know the inglorious bastards that executed the first coup de'tat that planted the seeds of ethnic bigotry in Nigeria in 1966 and the resultant effects of it, that ended in many needless deaths, if not for envy & greed.

We all know the people that own miracle examination centers in Nigeria.
Quota system essence is to end marginization of minorities by majorities. Today we have 36 States as against 3 regions, which the 3 major tribes dominated. Let's think as humans before any tribe or religion .

You have a problem, serious one and you need help. What has Igbo got to do with this thread or the one you quoted?

You are the first to introduce tribalism and hate into this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by fujirice: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:

I keep wondering the level of ignorance Igbo's display on social media. During the colonial era military rank and file were appointed based on merit .we all believed competent people from all the regions of Nigeria were recruited. We all know the inglorious bastards that executed the first coup de'tat that planted the seeds of ethnic bigotry in Nigeria in 1966 and the resultant effects of it, that ended in many needless deaths, if not for envy & greed.

Quota system essence is to end marginization of minorities by majorities. Today we have 36 States as against 3 regions, which the 3 major tribes dominated. Let's think as humans before any tribe or religion .
What warrants the mention of Igbos in your comment now?
You think you know but you are the one reeking of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Jaqenhghar: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2019
There was this General Emeka who wanted to reorganize the NDA, take it to that West point level. Salaries and bonuses were paid on time. No bullying. Even down to their diet was reviewed. The ogas saod he is spoiling the institution and had him removed. Na there I know say Niggerians no like better ti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Tookool(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Equity15:
thank God sha..the way they are politicizing this war, Godforbid but only God knows if you would have been here to type this today. stupid country
That's true..... Probably they would have sent me to a volatile area as Maiduguri, but if I have the opportunity for a short service program, I'll gladly accept
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2019
PlsBanMe:
There shall continue to be indiscipline amongst cadet because they only got there because of connection.

How will you discipline a candidate of the Chief of Army Staff or that of the first lady?

It is the same thing that destroyed the civil service and the police.

Even in recruitment, connection is also important,, godfathers and Mother, even god's great grand fathers and mothers grin
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Equity15(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Tookool:

That's true..... Probably they would have sent me to a volatile area as Maiduguri, but if I have the opportunity for a short service program, I'll gladly accept
short service is fine..especially DSSC, SSC are also sent to volatile area even more than regular officers.
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Tookool(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2019
stevmatt:

Please can you try again this year, you can do age declaration naw
Are you trying to make fun out of it? Dude I graduated long ago, I'm not doing badly

1 Like

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Tookool:

Are you trying to make fun out of it? Dude I graduated long ago, I'm not doing badly

Why did you give up?
You should have followed your dream General
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Oga commandant, I hail o!

Shay you dey try tok say ya predecessors dem no sabi reach you ne?

If a GOC, the COAS or the QMG calls you, oga, tell him no, y'hear?

When you're loaded on the next lorry to Sambisa, you will understand that THIS IS NIGERIA!
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by FlamesD: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2019
This year only 30 students were given admission in the whole of south east into NDA after about 7000 students sat for the exam and majority of them passed. This country can't move forward with this level of sabotage and lack of level playing field. What happens to quarter system enshrined in our constitution??
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by airminem(f): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Academy kor? Blood civilians commenting BS. In God we TRUST
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Tookool(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Equity15:
short service is fine..especially DSSC, SSC are also sent to volatile area even more than regular officers.
I don't mind anyways
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Tookool(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2019
stevmatt:

Why did you give up?
You should have followed your dream General
I've given up the dream for you

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Macon1212: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
No need for any discipline, Boko Haram is waiting for Randy officers
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by supercase1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:

But u somehow sound like a tribalist
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by supercase1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:
Military schools in other countries are a thing of pride.

The one in Nigeria, abokiis have turned it to their market square with their backward way of life.

No wonder, the air force can order without shame for the useless and experimental JF-17 from Pakistan when there is a SU-30 alternative that even Uganda has or the Saab gripen that south Africa has.

Abokii fourth world mentality breeding Fourth world generals.
Make we talk true jf17 block 3 jet na super jet o!!!!!!! e even match the f16 under normal circumstances, but who knows wether na retired black 1 jf 17 nigerriya airfornse go buy sef grin
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Jamiuolatoye(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
This particular NDA I wrote their exam 4 times I was not picked because I know no body , there exam was so simple like ABC but at the end they wasted my time and years..
More grease to una Elbow and make una Continues to dey offer Admission to una Self, the Sky is una Limit..

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Insectkiller: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Which kind name be dis, sirham??

Sound like Iranian, Pakistani, bagladeshi namess..
We are used to Mohammed, Ibrahim, Adamu, Sadiq, etc..

May God help naija.. shocked shocked
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Campus4u(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
No be the one Wike openly called a criminal in Port Harcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Equity15(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tookool:

I don't mind anyways
lol, that's nice..seems you have passion for it. used to be like you, but the politics there just kill my morale

1 Like

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bad-things-that-happen-at-nda-by-commandant.html
Indeed the NDA needs to be instilled with discipline and only words backed with action can make it a reality otherwise it is a wishful thought.
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by sylve11: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
@ op, i have things to say but let me just keep quiet. cool
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by noisy45(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by OyinO: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:

3 Major tribes? So we have Minor Tribes too? What makes the 3 to be major tribes, and the rest Minor tribes?
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nigeria as a nation has long lost her erstwhile prestigious moral and ethics value.
Moral decadence is pervasive in the land
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by LZAA: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
How are they being treated oo in the first place.. Cos I have heard first hand information about the NDA.

Infact I support them not only to go AWOL but also go OBJ

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by samonak(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=84495384]There was this General Emeka who wanted to reorganize the NDA, take it to that West point level. Salaries and bonuses were paid on time. No bullying. Even down to their diet was reviewed. The ogas saod he is spoiling the institution and had him removed. Na there I know say Niggerians no like better ti [/quote

Guy, you're 100% correct. Gen Emeka really set a high standard, in terms of discipline, welfare professionalism and Academics. Then Cadets went for exchange programs in foreign academies like west point, Sandhurst and Hellenic academy Greece. He set an ordnance that any trip for cadets more than 500km, will be done by air .My younger brother was a casualty of his stance on discipline back in 2011 (58RC) he was withdrawn in his final year for a very minor offence (possession of hand set, which was a contraband, those days) with the Abokis every thing has gone to shit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:

It appears you should start with yourself. tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.