Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant (75846 Views)

NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by MrBONE2(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Weak caption

I Tell U Bros grin

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by PlsBanMe: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
realokopi:
It's not everybody that's there through connection. My cousin sis is there and she got no connection.

Then, your cousin is keeping secrets from you. Nobody gets there without connections.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by ultimatekint(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
lazinny:
The parents they're referring to are likely high ranking officers, you get?
May be I can't still get it right ; if my son now go for the NDA senior officers course, if he has a problem there, I will now go to Kaduna and fight for him ; is this what they are talking about?
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by CSTR2: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
PlsBanMe:

Then, your cousin is keeping secrets from you. Nobody gets there without connections.
She probably gave a top ranking military man a nice bloww job and the cousin doesn't know.
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Jaqenhghar: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=samonak post=84501515][/quote]
The staff were lamenting when he left. I remmeber one man saying how things took a turn for the worse after he left. Sorry about your brother all that time gone. I hope they gave him his certificate sha
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Tookool(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Equity15:
lol, that's nice..seems you have passion for it. used to be like you, but the politics there just kill my morale
Yeah I do .... I'll try direct short service next year
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by lazinny(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nooo!! The parents they are referring to are officers in the army whose kids are in NDA. Imagine a colonel or a brigadier general's kid in the NDA, if the kid commits, obviously his dad will use his position to influence his case. Hope you understand now.
ultimatekint:
May be I can't still get it right ; if my son now go for the NDA senior officers course, if he has a problem there, I will now go to Kaduna and fight for him ; is this what they are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Equity15(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tookool:

Yeah I do .... I'll try direct short service next year
goodluck, maybe we'll meet next year.
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by ultimatekint(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
lazinny:
Nooo!! The parents they are referring to are officers in the army whose kids are in NDA. Imagine a colonel or a brigadier general's kid in the NDA, if the kid commits obviously his dad will use his position to influence in his case. Hope you understand now.
I thank you for the patience you establish in explaining it to me. That I think is one of the leadership problem we have in this country. May God reestablish the right leaders for us oooo.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by dave4rella(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:

I keep wondering the level of ignorance Igbo's display on social media. During the colonial era military rank and file were appointed based on merit .we all believed competent people from all the regions of Nigeria were recruited. We all know the inglorious bastards that executed the first coup de'tat that planted the seeds of ethnic bigotry in Nigeria in 1966 and the resultant effects of it, that ended in many needless deaths, if not for envy & greed.

We all know the people that own miracle examination centers in Nigeria.
Quota system essence is to end marginization of minorities by majorities. Today we have 36 States as against 3 regions, which the 3 major tribes dominated. Let's think as humans before any tribe or religion .

Oh shutup! If you know what is going on in NDA, you wouldn't be here spewing trash
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Internet247(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
dem self too cast ,dem over do the every every !! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Tookool(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Equity15:
goodluck, maybe we'll meet next year.
Yeah hopefully
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Champagnegold: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Do u think we are expecting decency in there, pls I know worst is there that u refuse to say so after all it's full of sentiment there I know God is my security u can keep decieving urselves for all I care....
We lost confidence since after Gowon let power....
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Mryacks: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bad-things-that-happen-at-nda-by-commandant.html

Spot on by the General. These cadets are supposed to be professionals and gentlemen because of the training and orientation they go though but unfortunately some of them behave too rough and rass. I guess the explation above explains why...
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by femmyapson(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tookool:
I still have fresh memories of when I passed the exams in 2011, went for the Screening but as I no get connect, them push my name go reserve .....no regrets though
u should have resumed with the selected candidate on resumption date..its 101% that u will be accepted and not sent back home(i knw pple dat did dat ...then it was just 5selected and 2reserved per state...it change to 9selected n 3reserve 2012..Now its 15selected n 3reserve..

1 Like

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by femmyapson(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
oboy my friends wey Dy reserves for 71 like this still Dy house
dey suppose resume with dem on d resumption date...ignore d warning dat says dey shldnt resume....dem don fuckup..
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by AlphaStyles(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
femmyapson:
dey suppose resume with dem on d resumption date...ignore d warning dat says dey shldnt resume....dem don fuckup..
omor person vex go when Dem no call if u see d way Dem deal with am eeh
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by DedeNkem: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2019
When you watch how these idiots train, you will laugh!
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Tookool(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2019
femmyapson:

u should have resumed with the selected candidate on resumption date..its 101% that u will be accepted and not sent back home(i knw pple dat did dat ...then it was just 5selected and 2reserved per state...it change to 9selected n 3reserve 2012..Now its 15selected n 3reserve..
I never knew, then it was 7 selected and four reserve
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by naijacentric(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
There was this General Emeka who wanted to reorganize the NDA, take it to that West point level. Salaries and bonuses were paid on time. No bullying. Even down to their diet was reviewed. The ogas saod he is spoiling the institution and had him removed. Na there I know say Niggerians no like better ti
bros i tire its like naija is following a plan dropped by our colonial masters and our politicians dat we should never enjoy good life because i still dont know why dere is chaos with all our sense. Its no curse but we are too divided with religion status tribes for a revolution so sad!

1 Like

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Jaqenhghar: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2019
naijacentric:
bros i tire its like naija is following a plan dropped by our colonial masters and our politicians dat we should never enjoy good life because i still dont know why dere is chaos with all our sense. Its no curse but we are too divided with religion status tribes for a revolution so sad!

The provlem is people dont see the big picture. Oyinbo with all their racism know how to come together for a collective good.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by naijacentric(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The provlem is people dont see the big picture. Oyinbo with all their racism know how to come together for a collective good.
yes so true but due to the greedy nature of the negroes he only unites people for bad things for his own selfish gain.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by femmyapson(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
omor person vex go when Dem no call if u see d way Dem deal with am eeh

nobi d day dem resume he go...if reserve resume d same day selected resumed..dem go allow.. 66rc(my frnd did it)now he is a commissioned officer...68rc too..one of my course mate did same..n he is in tarma 4 right now
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by AlphaStyles(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
femmyapson:

nobi d day dem resume he go...if reserve resume d same day selected resumed..dem go allow.. 66rc(my frnd did it)now he is a commissioned officer...68rc too..one of my course mate did same..n he is in tarma 4 right now
omor Dem mean am oo after Dem deal with am Dem tell am to go house till Dem call am even me since 68RC na only 71 I get luck go AFSB some of my guys be lieutenant now some dey 4bars prep wing
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Kimiwa: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
femmyapson:

Please don't say what you don't know. Don't confuse others who may find themselves in the same situation. 66rc was a special set then and even now. That was the first time ever, as far as I know, that both selected and reserves were told to resume on the same day. For your information the reserves were called on phone between Thursday night and the Friday morning before the resumption date which was Saturday and instructed to resume. I should know.
If you're not called and you resume....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Thunday1005(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Issorite

We will wait n see
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by femmyapson(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Kimiwa:

Please don't say what you don't know. Don't confuse others who may find themselves in the same situation. 66rc was a special set then and even now. That was the first time ever, as far as I know, that both selected and reserves were told to resume on the same day. For your information the reserves were called on phone between Thursday night and the Friday morning before the resumption date which was Saturday and instructed to resume. I should know.
If you're not called and you resume....

����..First time ever bawo??.reserve was told to resume on same day?(4 where)�...Has your dad or closed relative worked in aca?.Were you once a cadet in aca..If NO .pls find ur bearing n dont argue with me..
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Kimiwa: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2019
femmyapson:

����..First time ever bawo??.reserve was told to resume on same day?(4 where)�...Has your dad or closed relative worked in aca?.Were you once a cadet in aca..If NO .pls find ur bearing n dont argue with me..
But I told you that I should know. Shouldn't that tell you that I was a part of it? For your info my brother was a 66rc reserve. He's now an officer. Don't be a doubting Thomas. For the sake of privacy I won't say more.
Re: Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant by Kimiwa: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2019
femmyapson:

Do you believe now?

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Guys pls d news abt reserves resumption is it true
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmycool44: congrats madawaki meanwhile reserve get ready u re resumin with us
guy pls re u sure
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by habibboi(m): 1:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Ajagbe97: RESERVE!!! RESERVE!!!
I am hearing Gud news dat all reserved candidates r too resume too I dnt know d authenticity though... buh stay tuned.... + I heard NDA will send a msg to u ppl soon.... KIP HOPE ALIVE

Officer but why now? Where una come hear DAT one. Abi una dey do September fool ni?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Gentlemen am on reserve nd I ve been call upon to resume tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.