Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate (3199 Views)

My Mum Cursed Me / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Eglobalma: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2019
I was molested at 14 by a girl who was older than me and that led me to also molest our house help while she was asleep. I think she cursed me as I cannot control my urges anymore, I cant have normal sexx except the girl is unconscious. For everytime I see an asss or a big breast all I want to do is say hi, get her to my house, drug her....molest her sexually and then make her leave. The next day I want to do same again, like forever. Its all I want, I have only done it a few times. Please help, I think I'm cursed
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Ladylite: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:
I was molested at 14 by a girl who was older than me and that led me to also molest our house help while she was asleep. I think she cursed me as I cannot control my urges anymore, I cant have normal sexx except the girl is unconscious. For everytime I see an asss or a big breast all I want to do is say hi, get her to my house, drug her....molest her sexually and then make her leave. The next day I want to do same again, like forever. Its all I want, I have only done it a few times. Please help, I think I'm cursed

OK this is terrible BUT this is not the place to air your problem. Don't you have a church or mosque or spiritual center you can go to?

Solve it fast before you are arrested and jailed for it.

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Christiana24: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Eleribu.... Not a curse, it is stupidy and being a fool. Eleribu iran rapist.

5 Likes

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by bizza45: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:

There is nothing a good slap and koboko cannot reset

7 Likes

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Taiwo20(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Go see a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Blakjewelry(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:
you have a psychological problem
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by taylor89(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2019
grin
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by bukkielee(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Homers123(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Go see a Shrink.

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by gracile(f): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2019
You’re not cursed. Get a church or a counselor or someone you can confide in to talk to and pray along side with. It’s important you change your mindset about the whole thing. You’re experiencing the trauma that comes with sexual abuse, so many have been there and are healed. You too can be healed. It’s well with you!

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:

YOU WILL BE ALL OVER THE INTERNET AS A RAPIST. YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL BE INVOLVED. YOU WILL GO TO PRISON. THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE WORSE IF YOUR VICTIM DIES.

DO YOU FEAR THESE THINGS? ALLOW THAT FEAR HELP YOU DECIDE NOT TO DRUG AND ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE.
BUT YOU CAN DRUG YOURSELF THOUGH.. THE MORE TIME YOU SPEND PASSED OUT THE LESS TIME YOU'LL HAVE TO PLOT AND COMMIT EVIL.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Eglobalma: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
gracile:
You’re not cursed. Get a church or a counselor or someone you can confide in to talk to and pray along side with. It’s important you change your mindset about the whole thing. You’re experiencing the trauma that comes with sexual abuse, so many have been there and are healed. You too can be healed. It’s well with you!

Most churches today are scam. I'm thinking of going to a psychiatric hospital but something is telling me it's a waste of time. Especially the fact Nigerian physicians mostly are very ignorant
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Eglobalma: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU WILL BE ALL OVER THE INTERNET AS A RAPIST. YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL BE INVOLVED. YOU WILL GO TO PRISON. THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE WORSE IF YOUR VICTIM DIES.

DO YOU FEAR THESE THINGS? ALLOW THAT FEAR HELP YOU DECIDE NOT TO DRUG AND ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE.
BUT YOU CAN DRUG YOURSELF THOUGH.. THE MORE TIME YOU SPEND PASSED OUT THE LESS TIME YOU'LL HAVE TO PLOT AND COMMIT EVIL.

People always judge crazy people like they just woke up and became crazy. I need help please, I'm so depressed

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Lightangel65: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:

Most churches today are scam. I'm thinking of going to a psychiatric hospital but something is telling me it's a waste of time. Especially the fact Nigerian physicians mostly are very ignorant

If you don't trust church, trust your Bible it is the biggest miracle ever made, talk to God he is your father, know he can never hate you for whatever you become. Ask him like a friend and believe he can change you.
Know you can't be bound by any force on Earth when Jesus died for you.
If you need someone to talk to 07015907450
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by izzou(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
They suggested churches for you.... You said "church na scam"

They suggested seeing a psychiatrist..... You said Nigerian psychiatrists are ignorant

You have more issues with your overblown pride than your raping tendencies

Humble yourself and consider the suggestions thrown at you, or just move on and get caught someday
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Lightangel65: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Everyone always protects the female child, And end up neglecting the male child and the. They say men are bad, who's fault is it

2 Likes

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by makydebbie(f): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
I think you're a rapist and you're raping people because you were sexually abused. That's your excuse.

Dear, if you rape someone and your balls is fried, you won't rape again.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by makydebbie(f): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lightangel65:
Everyone always protects the female child, And end up neglecting the male child and the. They say men are bad, who's fault is it

I think I'll blame it on parents who train these rapists and child molesters both gender. Everyone tends to ignore the male child which is one of our problems today.

We teach the girl child not to get raped, we teach the girl child to speak up, we teach the girl child these basic things, but who teaches the boy child not to raped and molest girls or even speak out if being molested.

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by izospindle(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Serial Rapist on the loss.......Senu call 911 asap shocked grin
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Tlyon(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
When d law get you on movement your sense go reboot.
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:

Dude it's all you, I too was molested by my househelp (girl)too, but it has never made me want to molest someone else esp without consent. Seriously you need to go for help or counselling. Na Metoo era we dey o, den go destroy your life. Yesterday in news , there was a move to register sexual offenders. Go seek counselling and fast

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by falcon01: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mr Quagmire! you better adjust your sexual orientation, go for counseling if necessary because this is not healthy.

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by AfroKnight: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
No female should castigate him. He was abused by a toxic, predatory female and is living with the scars. We need to protect our male teenagers/children from these cradle robbers. Women should stop shielding abusers or making light of the plights of young men.

Bro, you should see a therapist.

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Depressed101: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
bizza45:

[s] There is nothing a good slap and koboko cannot reset [/s]
dimwit have sense for once and make effort to write useful comments
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
This for real, you drug them and sleep with them.
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by MrCork: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:

angry
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:

Send me a pm let's talk, the is very serious.
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by MrCork: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eglobalma:

U rapissst peterfile....U should be hunted!!!(real talk) angry
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Keemsleek005(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Christiana24:
Eleribu.... Not a curse, it is stupidy and being a fool. Eleribu iran rapist.

Really IRAN rapist chai you made me laugh today pity the guy pls.
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Lightangel65: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
You guy are quick to criticize when someone asks for help, and later you would ask why didn't someone say anything.

1 Like

Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Jeffrey12(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oga just go mortuary go dey kill ur urge ..
Re: I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate by Cuccitini(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
I think it the illusion in ur mind that made u to come to such decision but regardless of it u still have to seek forgiveness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool / F*cking My Teacher / Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.