Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman (31187 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Lawmakers Don’t Collect Sitting Allowance - Ajibola Basiru, Senate Spokesman / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
He makes no sense.
Mtcheeew
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Ttipsy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
death penalty for hate speech that affect innocent citizens expressing themselves,, while we hv corrupt leaders, looters, why can't the same law be applicable to them

nonsense
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Germi9: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cant we just finish dem once and for all?
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Juliearth:
[s] Corrupt officers don't deserve death penalty,but those found culpable of "hate" speech do, right? For all I know and all its worth, a country where its leaders deliver as expected won't have to worry about its citizens bashing them on social media. Its already bad that a great number of Nigerians cannot afford decent meals, they shouldn't have to be deprived of the right to express their pain too [/s] .
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by golddare: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
I see this bill coming soon by God's grace.
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Okoronkwow(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
You're guilty.I wish God can kill all looters

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by huptin(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
nero2face:
A shit hole country we live, a country that almost 60yrs after civil war, some parts are still in war with the other, using political powers to checkmate the activities of the minorities while the other side flourish in corruption and hatred...I'd always be the last person to pray for peace or progress of this prison called Nigeria...NDI NZUZU

No side flourishes in Nigeria! Only the evil ones in power are flourishing, go to the North and see for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
The death penalty is archaic and should not exist in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by akin9ja78(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
What is the name of the sanator that came up with such nonsense? Please help me i need an answer
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by misterjosh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Collection of nonsense and jargons. angry angry
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Mightydude: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
wink
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by danono: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
LALA should please repost the names and phone numbers of Nigeria present senators and let all concerned Nigerian send text messages to as many as we can that we need DEATH sentence fof corrupt politician. PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by tizzle(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
But you can initiate death penalty for hate speech... Idiots
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Michael2687: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
My hatred for Nigerian politicians know no bounds. If I had 36 of my kind the politicians will cease to exist. Everybody will remain apolitical. Devil incarnate brood of vipers
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by InvertedHammer: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
/
Nigerians are not against corruption. Their grudges are that they are not invited to the dining table which is why as soon as anti-corruption crusaders get government appointments, they go mute. Think of the Reuben Abati's of this world.

/

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by eeby1983(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
golddare:
I see this bill coming soon by God's grace.
it will consume your generation to come
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by SOAG(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
livebyday:
We should start a hashtag to trend on Twitter

#Deathpenaltyforlooters or something cool

Just saying

Seconded
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Ken4Christ: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
They have run short of ideas. They just spend time discussing irrelevant issues. We know you can't do that but please focus on checkmating the excesses of the executive especially in borrowing. Discuss the issue of insecurity and the way forward. Invite the minister of power and ask him why the country is still in the dark. Ask the Minister of Petroleum, who is the president why our refineries are not working to full capacity.

The Senate chamber should be equipped with a large TV where they can play videos or show clips of the bad state of our roads. These are the things they should focus on.
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Aarenaija: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
These guys are clowns.
How do we even get here?

They can initiate death penalty for those that point out their excesses or voiced an opinion on the way his country should go..........
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
The fact is that it natural to protect that which favours us nd fight that which do not favour us. Logically those that benefits 4rm old order will not allow new order to take place . The best way is to protect that which favour us nd also protect that which favour others if it will not harm us, since our senator ar afraid of dying by hanging cos of looting they should equally scrape the hate speech bill nd social media bill cos the masses don't want d bill d same way they don't want 'looters execution bill.
QED, And on and on and on it goes, Till when?
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Enemyofpeace: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
But you can do that on ordinary speech you termed ate speech. Na God go punish all of una
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Insectkiller: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Arrant nonsense..

What was he saying??

Mtchewww...abeg give me 'goro
'

angry grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by freeman67: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by oluogbon0000(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
correct Thunder is busy loading to catch you on spot, nonsense lawmaker grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
You don't need to explain sir.

We know the reason.

Most of you would be dead men walking if such a law was passed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by omoiyalayi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmmm

Liar liar

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Tulsaguy: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
U de mad....but u can debate death penalty for insult and abuse on social media.......Oni ku u re.... Awon ole

Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by betwo: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bros wen they loot dey dt want criticizing
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by AreaFada2: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Blessed13:
You can imagine and feel the fear in the voice about death penalty for looters undecided

But death penalty for social media has passed it second bill without blinking ohhh
What a country cry
Kikikikiki. grin
They want to kill anyone who dares to point out their corruption. That's what hate speech bill is.

So death sentence for corruption like in China is impossible in 9ja.

Very soon Nigerians will not be able to say a word without risking death if they see videos like Ganduje taking bribe repeatedly.
Re: Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman by Joystark(f): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Me I'm sha glad that we'll all die one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.