Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) (86475 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / JSS1 Student Dies After Being Stoned By A Fellow Student In Anambra State / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
So sorry
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by semyman: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Why did they stoned him in the first place

Abi what do you want us to do with this half story?
WAEC is your friend attempt English again

3 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by itsme01: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
do nigerian doctors even save lives anymore

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Segyidibedebe: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
do nigerian doctors even save lives anymore
[/s]
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shebi they have arrested two people? Now time for a serious example to be made
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by seangy4konji: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
I have a feeling he is bleeding inside that head.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
Our politicians be getting ready...

this is hate speech, where is DSS to come and arrest this guy!

the bill if passed says penalty is death sentence
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Did he kill someone? Any small thing, you people will say "he/she must have done something".

Killing humans like chickens.

You can kill someone in different ways without physical attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Did he kill someone? Any small thing, you people will say "he/she must have done something".

Killing humans like chickens.

Why are you always so paranoid and full of suspicion. It seems it's your feminism ideology. I read that feminism is all about suspicion; you're always suspecting men.

This your suspicion has eaten deep into you that you almost never interprete people's words positively. I don't think this is a healthy orientation for a young lady.

By the way, everyone has the right to a fair hearing, it's a basic principle of justice. So it's only normal that we ask what caused the disagreement and how it degenerated.

5 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by iswallker(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
They are out to extort more than control traffic... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Amanda4life: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Last ma are doing great job concerning traffic in Lagos.

Why will people be stoning them?

They should keep millitary men with them.

Not police.
Police like money well well
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by victorian(f): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lagosians are tired of lastma and their cohorts Intimidation on the roads.

The motorists are not smiling.

They rather stone and beat up, than allow their cars or buses to be impounded and u pay N50k fine.

Anyways sorry o.. Times are hard for one to just cough out such money on the spot.

Lol
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Why are you always so paranoid and full of suspicion. It seems it's your feminism ideology. I read that feminism is all about suspicion; you're always suspecting men.

This your suspicion has eaten deep into you that you almost never interprete people's words positively. I don't think this is a healthy orientation for a young lady.

By the way, everyone has the right to a fair hearing, it's a basic principles of justice. So it's only normal that we ask what caused the disagreement and how it degenerated.

What is this one talking about? A young man's life was just cut off and your problem is feminism? What is it about feminism that causes this kind of shallow thinking from some of you.

It is not normal to ask that. Nigerians always doing jungle justice and justifying it with nonsense. This is 2019, other nations are developing- yet we are burning ourselves in the streets and asking "what did he do?". When we all know that whatever he did, doesn't warrant his life being taken from him!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Ewedegubbler: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
He was telling them that his name was St Stephen, so they decided to give him what the pharisees gave Stephen,....

las las he go meet his mentor at the other side

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by kuzi1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Honestly if you’ve entered these yeye Lastma gbege you’ll not even pity them. Them no dey hear abeg and the bribe is more than person 2months salary. God epp the next one wey go stand for my front, walai him go pick him leg from ground.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:

dey are worse Dan Nig police

2 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by stevejomo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Some LASTMA officers are nothing but rogues on uniform.

4 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by franksunny(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is Lagos
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by fkj950ax(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is totally unnecessary. I hope LASTMA knows the onus of his death is squarely on them.

There are measures to take before sending your officers who have family and loved ones into high volatile area to conduct enforcement.

At Idi Iroko Bus Stop on Wednesday, LASTMA blocked the entire Maryland bound traffic on Ikorodu road in other to catch a BRT type bus. They actually kicked the front door repeatedly and broke into the bus to wrestle the steering and key with the driver. It was so shameful.

My condolences to his family.

4 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by missyojo(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
doctokwus:

Head trauma even in the best of climes has a high fatality rate because even a 10minutes interval between when the incident happened and commencement of treatment on the head/brain can be fatal.
Now imagine when you have to prepare the person for operation that involves getting a neurosurgeon,that is not available or far away,even in developed societies.
Yes,the measures and equipment to keep the patient alive while definitive neurosurgical surgery is carried out still leaves much to be desired,but serious head fatalities eventually has greater death outcome than survival.
I agree that in areas of resuscitation and stabilization of patients in Nigeria,there is still some way to go.

You must be a Dr I guess. Learnt something new from your reply.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Olowola2: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
God I don't deserve to be in this country......... Olorun wa Sanu mi
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
What did he did to them before he was stones?
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by realstars: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Missing in action, part one, so sorrowful.
R. I. P
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
An average Naija person is damn wicked. Both Lastma and agbero are the same rogues.
Devil incarnated people. Wherever you see wicked in the world, Naija person must be present.
Thank God, I will soon change my nationality

2 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by zinny377(f): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chai! This is sad! cry may his soul rest in peace
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:

Nigerians are largely barbarians in nature. How do u stone anyone in this age? Even sm educated ones still think like barbarians. Very few think like sane humanbeings and can reason logically or in a civil way in controversial and contentious issues and situations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
He probarbly was Over Zealous and Irritatingly Enthusiastic on the Job.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by gnykelly(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
doctokwus:

Head trauma even in the best of climes has a high fatality rate because even a 10minutes interval between when the incident happened and commencement of treatment on the head/brain can be fatal.
Now imagine when you have to prepare the person for operation that involves getting a neurosurgeon,that is not available or far away,even in developed societies.
Yes,the measures and equipment to keep the patient alive while definitive neurosurgical surgery is carried out still leaves much to be desired,but serious head fatalities eventually has greater death outcome than survival.
I agree that in areas of resuscitation and stabilization of patients in Nigeria,there is still some way to go.

from that randle hospital in surulere... there is a federal Medical Center in winter Netta that have capable neurosurgeon that can manage the case
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Yxxx: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

For what?

Is the LASTMA man part of your problem?
Are you a politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by webngnews: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.