Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) (86481 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / JSS1 Student Dies After Being Stoned By A Fellow Student In Anambra State / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by SexytorresE(f): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2019
When u are half and gives half story
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Injustice always breeds more injustice, leading to yet more injustice as the cycle escalates for ever. The trick is never to be unjust. No one would stone a respectful and respectable member of society.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by bolousadex: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2019
while I condemn the attacks on those officials, LASTMA officials should learn how to engage people in a more civilized way . everything is not fight and bursting tires. Agberos method. If I had a gun last week, I would have killed one of them. It's frustrating how quick they r to put nail on tires.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by alamscolo(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
o npe.. when them no go dey do the work they are paid for, na to dey extort motorist dem know. e remain police make them dey throw rock on top their head...... mtchew
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by EngrchidiG25(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
People doing this is very unfair
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by greggng: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
No be ordinary stone be that...juju dey inside....only sharia stone kills
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
jaxxy:

Nigerians are largely barbarians in nature. How do u stone anyone in this age? Even sm educated ones still think like barbarians. Very few think like sane humanbeings and can reason logically or in a civil way in controversial and contentious issues and situations.

Thank you! I wonder why some people think this is justifiable. C'mon! The world is watching. Very soon we would be left to kill ourselves in this shithole. No one would allow us into their midst.

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Akpan01: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
LASTMA is filled with the Flat Head Afonja Brothers.
Make una inform Stanbic to pay me my Pension money before I go join Boko-haram attack them o.
Na innocent people go still dey suffer am.
Frustration get some Root- cause o.
Meanwhile, Stanbic on my Mind for my 1st outing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Akpan01: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Back to the Matter, The Oye guy supposed been rushed to the Hospital not Area B police station First. Our stringent rules here favors the corpse than the living beings.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by nick50(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good news..them no dey carry government work for head
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by eedimo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Since the day SARS met me and my girlfriend around His meseum and accused us of smoking Kpef.
I no longer feel pity for the ills that befall our power drunk security men.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Ugeh1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
There is more to this story, I nearly slapped a LASTMA officer, few days ago at about 6:45pm, asking me for Driver’s license....
Uniform men no Dey smile this December period ohhh... let’s all be watchful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sad
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Hakoka: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
what led to the stoning is not stated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by doctokwus: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

There’s no professional emergency medical care, there’s no easily accessible medical trauma center, etc

Yet Nigerians are not very careful drivers. They drive very recklessly and get into fantastic accidents.

Most survivable accidents here end up in death due to lack of the points above.
True.
Ironically if you try to drive very carefully to avoid being a casualty,some other drivers would disturb you with their honks or the commercial ones including okadas would start telling you,"oga (madam),go look for driver o" or "you just dey learn driving,go look for driver na as u no fit drive".
I am even surprised at the relatively low accident rate despite the terrible driving habit in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by JonDon12: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Its heavy handed authority that caused this starting from the topdown. It starts from Buhari to Nigerian Army to Nigerian Police to DSS to F Sars to Lastma. Nigerians are tired of it.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by 9jaRealist: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
ZOO! angry
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.