Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) (86477 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / JSS1 Student Dies After Being Stoned By A Fellow Student In Anambra State / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
People should stop asking for full story here unless they've never seen the Lagos Environmental task force in action!

It's usually a war zone where people's wares are being stolen and their meagre means of livelihood destroyed, and anything can happen in such a violence-laden atmosphere, the stone that took this man out might actually have been intended for an armed police man....government officials need to start treating the less-privileged with compassion & underatanding to avoid tragedies like this

2 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by greatbrian(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Did he kill someone? Any small thing, you people will say "he/she must have done something".

Killing humans like chickens.

So we need to wait till he kills someone? All this trigger happy police men started somewhere hope you know? Perhaps from little slapping to cursing and finally they decided to pick up arms since they weren't checkmated

And mark my words when I said if he hadn't done something GRUESOME

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

What is this one talking about? A young man's life was just cut off and your problem is feminism? What is it about feminism that causes this kind of shallow thinking from some of you.

It is not normal to ask that. Nigerians always doing jungle justice and justifying it with nonsense. This is 2019, other nations are developing- yet we are burning ourselves in the streets and asking "what did he do?". When [b]we all [/b]know that whatever he did, doesn't warrant his life being taken from him!!!

I wonder how "you all" know something that you didn't witness and wasn't mentioned in the news. undecided

Just because, unlike you, we refused to slaughter rationality on the alter of emotion means that we support evil?!

Perhaps the judge that listened to the murderer's lawyer is also "justifying nonsense".

You feminists are a disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by greatbrian(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
People should stop asking for full story here unless they've never seen the Lagos Environmental task force in action!

It's usually a war zone where people's wares are being stolen and their meagre means of livelihood destroyed, and anything can happen in such a violence-laden atmosphere, the stone that took this man out might actually have been intended for an armed police man....government officials need to start treating the less-privileged with compassion & underatanding to avoid tragedies like this

I witnessed one around that berger to Akiode axis that was sept. I guess the so called task force were on rampage. They kept throwing peoples wares not minding it cost money etc. I was around that First bank then. At the end, I realised they even locked some people mostly women inside their black maria. Men I felt so bad for the people. Even the Nigerian army that most Nigerians misunderstand won't act in such manner

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by TheMostComplex1: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
So sad
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by bluefilm: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Unbelievable!!!

They must have stoned his spirit out of his body. grin grin grin
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Bigblessed: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
This ground that we always detest and avoid when ever we are putting on our best apparel has humbly continue to be our immediate succor when ever the unexpected come knocking.

RIP.
You died in active service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by shogsman(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
greatbrian:
Lagos wey no get chill. I will never support jungle justice though but the said lastma olajide should understand they can't stone the man when he haven't done anything gruesome.

Nigerians are actually scared of uniform even if na Gtbank security uniform and it will take extra gut and offence to make this romantic scene happen
Stop exhibiting your foolishness all over the place,using your brain before you talk won't kill you.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by greatbrian(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
shogsman:

Stop exhibiting your foolishness all over the place,using your brain before you talk won't kill you.

You didn't even make a point all you did was exhibit your foolishness without provocation. Next time, its not a must to comment or quote anyone just look and pass even if we ain't both in the same school of thought. HV fun
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by brainhgeek(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tlyon:
Who dem dey rush go hospital for nigeria here wey go survive

Hilarious but true!
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by ebenreloaded: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
I will never have any atom of pity/mercy on any LASTMAN dead/alive. ask me why? I bought a keke (tricycle) last year so I can use it to hustle as there is no good job after my nysc (mind you, I hustle and save every penny for over a year to raise the cash). But the way all these last man guys frustrated my effort along Berger-Ogba route ehn even without committing any offence just for them to extort me ehn, you will cry for me. And that's the same way they are frustrating every rider along that axis. after 3 months I couldn't continue again because they are extorting every penny I am making. The keke is presently with a mechanic that want to help me to dispose it. Right now if I have the opportunity of stoning any last man or mortally injure them, I won't give it a second taught. #MyLifeStory

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
ebenreloaded:
I will never have any atom of pity/mercy on any LASTMAN dead/alive. ask me why? I bought a keke (tricycle) last year so I can use it to hustle as there is no good job after my nysc (mind you, I hustle and save every penny for over a year to raise the cash). But the way all these last man guys frustrated my effort along Berger-Ogba route ehn even without committing any offence just for them to extort me ehn, you will cry for me. And that's the same way they are frustrating every rider along that axis. after 3 months I couldn't continue again because they are extorting every penny I am making. The keke is presently with a mechanic that want to help me to dispose it. Right now if I have the opportunity of stoning any last man or mortally injure them, I won't give it a second taught. #MyLifeStory

I'm sorry about this.

I'm sure this officer that was stoned frustrated someone so bad too

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by yommen: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekus68:
Though am not residing in Lagos, but with the kind of reports emanating from there about LASTMA, its like they are the second SARS in Lagos State.

RIP Man

Nigerians always try to justify stupid things.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by ebenreloaded: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Thanks much bro. they are so heartless
WalkerMichael:

I'm sorry about this.

I'm sure this officer that was stoned frustrated someone so bad too

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Surulereman(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Too bad. But I thought they stoned the ones at Ogunlana by Itire road junction Surulere. They can throw their iron spikes in front of your moving vehicle and falsely claim that you ran the red light. If you don't settle, then straight to Iponri station and face hell. If you doubt me, go and watch them in action around 11am... sometimes about 6 of them in one junction. Meanwhile, hot spots like Itire road by Idi Araba junction or Lawanson bus stop have no single LASTMA official. Scammers!!

2 Likes

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by OlaNurudeen: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2019
i don't really support jungle justice.
but this is a hard lesson for Ogun TRACE.
how i wish they are being stoned also.
extorting masses money for daily contribution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by banhammy: 2:42am On Dec 01, 2019
How dis matter take concern me?
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 2:51am On Dec 01, 2019
doctokwus:

Head trauma even in the best of climes has a high fatality rate because even a 10minutes interval between when the incident happened and commencement of treatment on the head/brain can be fatal.
Now imagine when you have to prepare the person for operation that involves getting a neurosurgeon,that is not available or far away,even in developed societies.
Yes,the measures and equipment to keep the patient alive while definitive neurosurgical surgery is carried out still leaves much to be desired,but serious head fatalities eventually has greater death outcome than survival.
I agree that in areas of resuscitation and stabilization of patients in Nigeria,there is still some way to go.

All you typed is why I wonder why some Nigerians still drive like doped up monkeys.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by henryadex(m): 2:53am On Dec 01, 2019
the police killed him why was he taken to the police station first
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by idahme(m): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Can someone tell me why he wasn't rushed to the hospital in the first place rather to the police station... Is police station the hospital of choice, it can only happen in Nigeria where a traumatic patient is sent to the station instead of hospital for emergency response to be done ASAP.. very pathetic, we a year's behind. RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by tsinzu: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Rest In Peace
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by blaque7: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2019
The ones wey dey for cele/okota bridge their I can tripple the money they collected from me n pay anyone 100k to stone them like this.. For real! Just reach me.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by SOFTENGR: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2019
Moral of the half story:
Don't be bad, especially to bad guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by asaju10(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

For what?

Is the LASTMA man part of your problem?
Coz u have not been arrested unlawfully before, though i don't support the killing but their own too much abeg..I can't forget the day i was exploited by these so called Lastma
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by Temptee101(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't condone physical assault on people but what's the full story? What did he do?

What ever offence he might have committed, he still doesn't deserve such devilish treatment

Some people are just stone-hearted demons to have had the mind to stone a fellow human like them to death is unimaginable

Spits
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by doctokwus: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

All you typed is why I wonder why some Nigerians still drive like doped up monkeys.
Please explain further and more clearly.

1 Like

Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by princemillla(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Bimpeusman:
The General Manager of LASTMA, Olajide Oduyoye has condemned the continued attack on the officers of the agency in the course of carrying out the function of traffic management.

Oduyoye said this in the light of the murder of a LASTMA official, Ola Oyeshina, who was attacked at about 5pm yesterday, Friday, 29th November, 2019, during the course of sanitising Iganmu-Sifax axis of Apapa.

The General Manager disclosed that a large stone was thrown at him. He was immediately rushed to Area "B" police station along with two of the people that attacked him. Owing to the trauma experienced, he (Ola Oyeshina) was immediately referred to LUTH from Randle Hospital, Surulere. He, however, died in the early hours of Saturday, 30th November, 2019.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/LASTMA-Officer-Before-And-After-Being-Stoned-photo.html
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by deavicky(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2019
doctokwus:

Head trauma even in the best of climes has a high fatality rate because even a 10minutes interval between when the incident happened and commencement of treatment on the head/brain can be fatal.
Now imagine when you have to prepare the person for operation that involves getting a neurosurgeon,that is not available or far away,even in developed societies.
Yes,the measures and equipment to keep the patient alive while definitive neurosurgical surgery is carried out still leaves much to be desired,but serious head fatalities eventually has greater death outcome than survival.
I agree that in areas of resuscitation and stabilization of patients in Nigeria,there is still some way to go.
even if the injury is not on the head Nigeria hospital barely safe any case of emergency. All the can treat is thyroid and malaria
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by lexy2014: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Bimpeusman:

He, however, does in the early hours of Saturday, 30th November, 2019.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/LASTMA-Officer-Before-And-After-Being-Stoned-photo.html

Can u pls explain what u wrote here?
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by chaloskyx: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2019
you cant do this to politicians its a lastma official Nigerians would do this to bunch of cowards
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2019
doctokwus:

Please explain further and more clearly.

There’s no professional emergency medical care, there’s no easily accessible medical trauma center, etc

Yet Nigerians are not very careful drivers. They drive very recklessly and get into fantastic accidents.

Most survivable accidents here end up in death due to lack of the points above.
Re: Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2019
chaloskyx:
you cant do this to politicians its a lastma official Nigerians would do this to bunch of cowards

I’m not making excuse for the dastardly act but it’s not the politicians that caused the stone to be thrown.

The average Nigerian is worse than the politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.