Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Zip. Download Liam Gallagher Why Me Why Not Full Album - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zip. Download Liam Gallagher Why Me Why Not Full Album (1698 Views)

Dr. Dre The Chronic Album Zip. Download / (ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zip. Download Liam Gallagher Why Me Why Not Full Album by keiravelvin: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Liam Gallagher Why Me Why Not Full Album Download, Free direct zip 2019.
Why Me? Why Not. is the second solo studio album by English singer and songwriter Liam Gallagher, released on 20 September 2019 by Warner Records.

DOWNLOAD -
https://sway.office.com/rtpZIuUgB9prAHT2

The album showcases edgier and harder tone compared to his first album, similar to Oasis' Dig Out Your Soul from 2008.The album's lead single "Shockwave" became one of Gallagher's biggest solo hits,the best selling vinyl single of 2019 in the UK and his first solo single to top a chart in general by landing on #1 in Scotland.

Year: 2019
Genre: Alternative Rock
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Shockwave
02. One of Us
03. Once
04. Now That I’ve Found You
05. Halo
06. Why Me? Why Not.
07. Be Still
08. Alright Now
09. Meadow
10. The River
11. Gone
12. Invisible Sun (Bonus Track)
13. Misunderstood (Bonus Track)
14. Glimmer (Bonus Track)

‘Once’ is similarly affecting, as this middle-aged rock star misses the good old days and wonders when he was freer, running wild in Burnage as a child or watching the royalties stack up: “It was easier to have fun back when we had nothin’…Back when we were damaged.” And ‘Alright Now’ offsets warm, analogue tones – rolling piano and a laconic bassline – and a spacey, Marc Bolan-style guitarsolo, with Liam confessing, “at times I wonder if you’re listening”.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating- Heartbreak / If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / Tops Off! Brazilian Revelers Strip Off As They Join Samba Dancers-video,pics,18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.