Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Married And Single (18+) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Single (18+) (125772 Views)

Thirty, Above And Single( A Book) / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Single (18+) by BankyGee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Silver1996, you just got a new fan. Nice story you got there. More grease to your elbow!
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
BankyGee:
Silver1996, you just got a new fan. Nice story you got there. More grease to your elbow!
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Adekunlated: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
My eyes hurt, I can't believe I couldn't sleep last night because I needed to finish this story, silver you're really talented but I don't like the way you killed Richard, he changed, he deserved another chance.

God bless you really well my man, the story was just too interesting, kept me glue all night
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
Adekunlated:
My eyes hurt, I can't believe I couldn't sleep last night because I needed to finish this story, silver you're really talented but I don't like the way you killed Richard, he changed, he deserved another chance.

God bless you really well my man, the story was just too interesting, kept me glue all night
Thanks for reading sir
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2020
heemah:
@Legitdimple, why nah?? You should have just waka pass..

Please can u accepts 1000naira cash for kiss,hug pressing & just romance?. I will pay u cash please. Was your nomba please? smiley
Re: Married And Single (18+) by purity23(f): 12:24pm On May 13, 2020
TheCork:

Please can u accepts 1000naira cash for kiss,hug pressing & just romance?. I will pay u cash please. Was your nomba please? smiley
Are you referring to the author?
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2020
purity23:
Are you referring to the author?

No am refer to sexx with u please. Please can u accept 1000 naira cash for hug, kiss,mating & romance wit u? I all ways pay full cash? smiley
Re: Married And Single (18+) by purity23(f): 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
TheCork:

No am refer to sexx with u please. Please can u accept 1000 naira cash for hug, kiss,mating & romance wit u? I all ways pay full cash? smiley
You're not serious
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
purity23:
You're not serious

Ok darling. I don't want sexx but I need woman. Please please please can u accept 500naira cash for only hug,warm kiss,pressing, extra hug, tight kiss & I hold ya hand please? What's your nomba again please? smiley
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2020
purity23:
You're not serious

I like your voice & u sound like a educated. Ok I will pay u 1.500 naira juss for kiss,hug & romanse. Are u free on Saturday please? I will buy u a cow please smiley
Re: Married And Single (18+) by BankyGee(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2020
TheCork:

I like your voice & u sound like a educated. Ok I will pay u 1.500 naira juss for kiss,hug & romanse. Are u free on Saturday please? I will buy u a cow please smiley
Leave this girl alone! angry

Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
BankyGee:

Leave this girl alone! angry

Ok bro. Please bro can u give me the one in ya photo profile please. I will pay u 1000 naira cash for sexx please. Was her nomba please? Brother smiley
Re: Married And Single (18+) by BankyGee(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
TheCork:

Ok bro. Please bro can u give me the one in ya photo profile please. I will pay u 1000 naira cash for sexx please. Was her nomba please? Brother smiley
She's not for you also. Check elsewhere. Girls choke everywhere, even in your house.
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2020
BankyGee:

She's not for you also. Check elsewhere. Girls choke everywhere, even in your house.

My brother. She look nice n easy. Definitely my kinda girl. Brother please I need sexx. Please brother can I pay u 2000 naira cash juss for 2 minute with her.?
U can use the 2000 naira cash to buy food please
Re: Married And Single (18+) by JerryOJerry6429: 1:45pm On May 13, 2020
TheCork:

My brother. She look nice n easy. Definitely my kinda girl. Brother please I need sexx. Please brother can I pay u 2000 naira cash juss for 2 minute with her.?
U can use the 2000 naira cash to buy food please
Respect yourself and stop derailing this thread with your nonsense
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2020
JerryOJerry6429:
Respect yourself and stop derailing this thread with your nonsense

Brother be nice. Am not derail your thread sir. Am toasting the brother to give me babe and i have money. Thank you brother. Cheers
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Tina001(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2020
At last, finished reading it.

What an interesting story, thanks Mr. Silver.

I don't just like the way Richard died . He deserves a second chance, he deserves to see his baby again and most especially, Laura deserves a father for her daughter after all she is gone through. Now she will go through the pain of single parenting again cry cry

Happy for Daisy and Lily.

Janet sure was a cheap girl so she deserved what she got, I nor pity for am grin

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Thebigdream: 4:20pm On May 13, 2020
Tina001:
At last, finished reading it.

What an interesting story, thanks Mr. Silver.

I don't just like the way Richard died . He deserves a second chance, he deserves to see his baby again and most especially, Laura deserves a father for her daughter after all she is gone through. Now she will go through the pain of single parenting again cry cry

Happy for Daisy and Lily.

Janet sure was a cheap girl so she deserved what she got, I nor pity for am grin
You can't blame her na, she saw an upgrade version of her ex, I've forgotten his name, she moved on only that she fell into the hands of the wrong guy
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Legitdimple(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
TheCork:

Hey God! This really got me cracking up... Pray tell! Why should I do that? * rolls on the floor laughing*
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2020
Legitdimple:
Hey God! This really got me cracking up... Pray tell! Why should I do that? * rolls on the floor laughing*

Darling my prick is had & I ain't touch woman for all most 4 month so I need u to help me help u so u can by food & have extra pocket money on u. I will pay u 1000naira cash. All I need is juss kiss,hug,pressing n juss romance. I will pay cash up front sir. Am a nice guy, I swaaar smiley
Re: Married And Single (18+) by TheCork(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2020
Legitdimple:

And again.you sound beautiful n your name is beautiful and u lookalike beyamsi wink
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Lotiababe(f): 10:17pm On May 13, 2020
Don't know what to say,but thank you for this wonderful piece
Re: Married And Single (18+) by EmmyCC: 7:55pm On May 17, 2020
Silver1996 This your story is really so captivating, big ups Man.
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2020
EmmyCC:
Silver1996 This your story is really so captivating, big ups Man.
Thanks
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2020
Lotiababe:
Don't know what to say,but thank you for this wonderful piece
Thanks
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2020
TheCork:

Darling my prick is had & I ain't touch woman for all most 4 month so I need u to help me help u so u can by food & have extra pocket money on u. I will pay u 1000naira cash. All I need is juss kiss,hug,pressing n juss romance. I will pay cash up front sir. Am a nice guy, I swaaar smiley
Ogini.., I think you're lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.