Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law (7290 Views)

Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering? / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin
When a child fetch more fire woods more than his or her mates, those that couldn't make the numbers will accuse him/her for fetching his/her in evil forest.

As predicted resorts to gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
jamjo:

You calculated 8 States for the West Vs 5 States for the East do that make any sense?

He said igbos and listed delta

3 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
ZZ22:
Afonja no be guy name, Afonja is an envious bacteria in the blood spread from generation to generation. They are yet to come to reality that Igbos have long overtaken them in education
So na OSU be guy name,abi?
No wonder Yorubas have 2 Nobel Laureates,5 youngest in the world PhD holders,8 perfect scores CGP geniuses and some of the best doctors and youngest scientists in the world.Igbos have none.So much for your dream!

4 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by LabDNA: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

That same ameachi bears Rotimi
Lol

And Peter Odili bears Adisa while Celestine Omehia bears Alabi...

Your yoruba brothers are ashamed of you. Hide your face aburo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by LegendHero(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
What’s popping Omoodua007
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by LegendHero(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

As predicted resorts to gibberish

Brother I no even understand the thrust of this thread oo. Why una dey argue number of entrees to university self?
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

I used 20% of kogi numbers as Yorubas are just 20% just how Igbos are 20% of delta

You are on spot,then.

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
LabDNA:

And Peter Odili bears Adisa while Celestine Omehia bears Alabi...

Your yoruba brothers are ashamed of you. Hide your face aburo.

He is on spot.Bikonu.

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
mercyville:

You are on spot,then.

I added 20% of delta on my next post
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Yup yup Na Yorubas get IT

What I can decipher from that table is that we have a greater population of Yorubas in the universities than the Igbos just like it has been for decades.

Omoluabis still remain the intellectuals to beat.

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
mercyville:

What I can decipher from that table is that we have a greater population of Yoruba in the universities than the Igbo just like it has been for decades.

Omoluabis still remain the intellectuals to beat.

Pim
They want to use 3 states to push an entire narrative Loool I caught the red hot lie

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Anambralstson: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
When I told Ignorant minds Ebonyi State are doing great not just in infrastructures, they are also doing great in education, check out Ebonyi State performance in medicine, Ebonyi double Ekiti in Medicine and pharmacy, Ebonyi top Ogun and Oyo state in medicine grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by ZZ22: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
mercyville:

So na OSU be guy name,abi?
No wonder Yorubas have 2 Nobel Laureates,5 youngest in the world PhD holders,8 perfect scores CGP geniuses and some of the doctors and youngest scientists in the world.
blah blah blah. The thread shows Igbo leading in professional courses and all you have to do is read, commend or ignore but the Afonja traits in you that make you lots lose your mind at mention of Igbos will push you to spin the thread and start believing your lies

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:
When I told Ignorant minds Ebonyi State are doing great not just in infrastructures, they are also doing great in education, check out Ebonyi State performance in medicine, Ebonyi double Ekiti in Medicine and pharmacy, Ebonyi top Ogun and Oyo state in medicine grin grin

When did 921 become greater than 1026 smh
Your a product of palm oil education

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Anambralstson: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

EBONYI IS 1,194

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Armaggedon: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

I used 20% of kogi numbers as Yorubas are just 20% just how Igbos are 20% of delta
The okun people in kogi are about 18% of the state, Igbo's of Delta are about 35% of the state, Native Igbo's make up about 55% to 65% of Rivers state while Igbo as non indegenes constitute at very least 30% of Lagos state population. if you properly "add and subtract" you'll see Igbo's decisively beat you and why you make a big mistake in thinking we're in a competition.

4 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Anambralstson: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Ogun 1,098, Oyo 1,141

3 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Armaggedon:
The okun people in kogi are about 18% of the state, Igbo's of Delta are about 35% of the state, Native Igbo's make up about 55% to 65% of Rivers state while Igbo as non indegenes constitute at very least 30% of Lagos state population. if you properly "add and subtract" you'll see Igbo's decisively beat you and why you make a big mistake in thinking we're in a competition.

We are not here to talk about Igbo related group
We are talking pure stock igbos

Outside SE the only other pure stock Igbos are Anioma
I’m not adding ishekiri edo to our numbers I’m using pure stock Yorubas so stop shifting post

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

EBONYI IS 1,149

Overall not still enough to be number 1
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Anambralstson: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Overall not still enough to be number 1
Ebonyi has pocketed Ekiti, doubled Ekiti numbers

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ebonyi has pocketed Ekiti, doubled Ekiti numbers

Looooool democracy day debate loooooooooool
Lwkmd Abeg
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Mightyhaiz: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Even if you add delta Aniomas dem know reach
Even you remove kwara and kogi Yorubas your numbers no reach
Try again
shut up sarrki. Stop disgracing amualubis here

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Mightyhaiz: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:
Nothing excites me more than bursting iPod statistics
When we look at the overall number of applicants Yoruba have more numbers in engineering and law while Igbo passes in medicine

The imaginary domination of this fields by igbos is yet too and won’t occur

Uche Okoye or whatever your name is

Calculation for engineering
Lagos - 659
Ogun- 1889
Oyo - 2279
Ondo-1514
Ekiti -1200
Osun -2332
Kwara -1697
Kogi -500
total - 12,070

Anambra -2593
IMO -3031
Ebonyi -754
Abia -1970
Enugu -1973
Total =10321

Calculation for medicine

Lagos - 359
Ogun- 1098
Oyo - 1141
Ondo-1223
Ekiti -1200
Osun -1440
Kwara -657
Kogi -300
total - 7418

Anambra -2389
IMO -2433
Ebonyi -1194
Abia -1873
Enugu -1796
Total =9685

Law

Lagos - 727
Ogun- 471
Oyo - 296
Ondo-363
Ekiti -305
Osun -445
Kwara -255
Kogi -90
total - 2952

Anambra -595
IMO -589
Ebonyi -305
Abia -449
Enugu -313
Total =2251
divide the total by the number of states u considered.. And tell us the average u getting,.. 5 people sharing 10300 and 8 ppl sharing 12000,who do u think will be richer

4 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
divide the total by the number of states u considered.. And tell us the average u getting,..

Dem don shift goal post to average
Loooooool
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by jimyjames(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

I’m not adding ishekiri edo to our numbers I’m using pure stock Yorubas so stop shifting post

have you removed the Yoruba related groups in South West? the ones in ekiti , ondo , Kwara , even Lagos has 2 Yoruba related groups

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Armaggedon: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

only know what you mean by "Igbo related" and "pure stock" by the time denial syndrome sets you free and you realise that the Igbo's have taken control of every sector, you'll spend less time hating on Igbo's and spend more time charting a better course for the yoruba children.

4 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
divide the total by the number of states u considered.. And tell us the average u getting,.. 5 people sharing 10300 and 8 ppl sharing 12000,who do u think will be richer

Those 5 people are in a state not as large as Oyo state so what are you saying lol

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Armaggedon:
only know what you mean by "Igbo related" and "pure stock" by the time denial syndrome sets you free and you realise that the Igbo's have taken control of every sector, you'll spend less time hating on Igbo's and spend more time charting a better course for the yoruba children.

The only sector you have taken over is gala sales & fan yogo

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Mightyhaiz: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Dem don shift goal post to average
Loooooool
dullapo,i am proving to you that even in your own greedy analysis u still lagging behind

3 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Anambralstson: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Looooool democracy day debate loooooooooool
Lwkmd Abeg
Check the list Ebonyi beat Ekiti in Law and Medicine

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Mightyhaiz: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Those 5 people are in a state not as large as Oyo state so what are you saying lol
but Oyo no see any of them back..

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
ZZ22:
blah blah blah
Na sorry be your name,loser!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yabatech Registration Update [2009/2010] / Fuoye Post Utme Result Is Out / Photo:see What Dasuki Caused 400L Unilorin Statistics Students!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.