Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law (7288 Views)

Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering? / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Jman06(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:
Nothing excites me more than bursting iPod statistics
When we look at the overall number of applicants Yoruba have more numbers in engineering and law while Igbo passes in medicine

The imaginary domination of this fields by igbos is yet too and won’t occur

Uche Okoye or whatever your name is

Calculation for engineering
Lagos - 659
Ogun- 1889
Oyo - 2279
Ondo-1514
Ekiti -1200
Osun -2332
Kwara -1697
Kogi -500
total - 12,070

Anambra -2593
IMO -3031
Ebonyi -754
Abia -1970
Enugu -1973
Total =10321

Calculation for medicine

Lagos - 359
Ogun- 1098
Oyo - 1141
Ondo-1223
Ekiti -1200
Osun -1440
Kwara -657
Kogi -300
total - 7418

Anambra -2389
IMO -2433
Ebonyi -1194
Abia -1873
Enugu -1796
Total =9685

Law

Lagos - 727
Ogun- 471
Oyo - 296
Ondo-363
Ekiti -305
Osun -445
Kwara -255
Kogi -90
total - 2952

Anambra -595
IMO -589
Ebonyi -305
Abia -449
Enugu -313
Total =2251
Can't you see that your calculation is flawed?? You included Kogi and Kwara states among Yoruba states but carefully omitted Rivers and Delta states as Igbo states even when we know that majority of students in delta and rivers are igbos?

Not that I support all these tribal bullsh1ts but you needed to do a better job if you must swim in the ocean of tribalism!

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Tarabye: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Tarabye: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Cherez: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:

You mean the most profitable route in west Africa where as military check full una roads looool
Egbon, honestly I think I'm enjoying your engagement a bit as it is a bit void of hate but of cool contest, which is good.
Dont be happy military checks full our own road, Ogun & Lagos borders ma both police, immigration, soldiers, custom, navy, even road Safety don dey flex muscle there sef.
Lol
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Keep consoling yourself WAEC has been releasing statistics of states performance in WAEC, only recently West governors are lobbying weac to stop publishing states performance grin grin we understand.
No wonder it has been the same since it started to come out.Always looking for lies to validate your lies.Most of you are dumb and will swallow anything,hook and sinker.

Why have they not done the same for the other WAEC countries like Ghana,Gambia etc.?

3 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Cherez: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You need Grace to be at peace this night.

Even with whole Yoruba six states you still can't beat Igbos 5 states...All fingers are not equal.

Burst lies my foot...why not add Togo and Benin republic to your list to make up your number....Lol

Shame....shame.

If I add another Igbo state now...una go begin cry like small pikin.

Thought awolowo gave free Education to Yorubas?
Bros remove insult and drive reasonable argument.
Na wetin dey tire me for this NL sef.
Awo did a great deal with that free education stuff
If Zik did that and was pro-Igbo like Ojukwu was, we'd have become better today instead of being a nationalist.
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Anambralstson: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2019
mercyville:

No wonder it has been the same since it started to come out.Always looking for lies to validate your lies.Most of you are dumb and will swallow anything,hook and sinker.

Why have they not done the same for the other WAEC countries like Ghana,Gambia etc.?

I feel your pain grin grin read this report from Punch newspaper

https://punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/amp/

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

I feel your pain grin grin read this report from Punch newspaper

https://punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/amp/

Yes,you are bound to feel the pain.It is yours to be felt. grin

And read this from WAEC and Punch.

https://punchng.com/results-ranking-didnt-emanate-from-us-waec/

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Anambralstson: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2019
mercyville:

Yes,you are bound to feel the pain.It is yours to be felt. grin

And read this from WAEC and Punch.

https://punchng.com/results-ranking-didnt-emanate-from-us-waec/
Which rubbish fake handle grin grin

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by DOMINO001: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Tarabye:

I understand you, everyone have their choice of words but if you end up checking the comments of this thread it's filled up with bigotry and sentiment
Nigeria should be more than this, when are we going to be proud of ourselves as a nation rather than rivalry and tribal war of words, that's the reason I stated that
Don't mind those bigots, there will always exist. Then come to think of it, the reason for existence of bigotry is because Nigeria as a country has not defined her course. What is our interest as a country? Is it to suppress others when in power? Some of these things are caused by Nigeria so that's why loyalty is firstly to your Nation. The Hausas are loyal to the Hausa nation, Igbos to the Igbo nation and Yorubas to the Yoruba nation. you can't blame them.
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Are you blind? Where did you see SE in my reply? I said southern universities are flooded with internet fraudsters, skull mining cultists and diseased prostitutes. Full stop.

Lol your headache though, I owe you no explanations.

But if you think we don't know our antagonists in the south (SE) then you're even less intelligent than you're portraying.

Your are not smart one bit

What do u mean by eastern universities

Give it up no one believe u are a northerner ...u are busted

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Which rubbish fake handle grin grin

Okay.I want to believe your dream.Post the one for Ghana too. grin
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Cherez: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2019
mercyville:

Well,it is a joyous thing for you Igbos and kudos but Yorubas still remain the intellectuals to catch up to.
There are some of your Igbo brothers always surfing the internet day and night just to bring up a debate or an encounter with the Yoruba.

It is not too bad if it stays healthy.

The wish of the founding fathers of the Igbos is to catch up with Yoruba but Yorubas are still soaring higher and higher.

Goodluck to the healthy competitors.
Bet me, the Igbos naturally do not even bring the Yorubas to comparison in their dreams.
Every Igbo man wants to be known in Africa and world over and not tugging shoulders with any tribe.
Bros, check NL alone, their are more of those stuffs against the Igbos than the Yorubas.
Mompha was caught, no statement from FG, Allen Onyema was accused and not even caught and the whole social media was ablaze on Igbos this, Igbos that.
Invictus and co was caught Abike Dabiri shamefully mentioned Igbos and even a Lagos radio station I listened to said exactly same thing but the Saudi Arabian guys was given absolutely no attention.
See, the Igbos receive more stereotyping than every other tribe and this is because they have refused to really bend to any tribe.
Imagine the mistakes of GEJ is being blamed on the Igbos when he is not even Igbo.
A lot of stuffs like these.

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by ZZ22: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2019
I hope some people won't die of heart attack. Igbos have long put the envious ones where they belong. Over a decade Igbos have been representing Nigeria in any global competition after which they come back in flying colours.
I can't even remember the last time the envious ones beat Igbos in any national competition not to talk of representing Nigeria in global competition.

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Cherez: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Tarabye:

Even though I don't know your source but I only saw Lagos not all the SW at the top, as the largest city with population in Africa you should expect Lagos to be more than this and this is a city that bordered by Benin and Atlantic Ocean a lot of things are imported from there.....ever since the closure of border crime rates has reduced drastically
You're so correct.
And I believe that over 40-50% crimes are by non-yorubas
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2019
I bet Anambra1stborn is still looking for Ghana 's WAEC result.Region by region. grin

Daftness caused by envy.
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Efewestern: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2019
horsepower101:

I think you meant to say

Imo
Anambra
Anioma

The educational attainment and excellence of Aniomas always puts delta state in high rankings. Once you remove them, it won’t be the same. This is just the bitter truth.

Most of you actually don't see anything good about others who do not belong to your group, @bolded, was this really necessary?

So you mean 70% of Deltans who aren't Anioma are educationally backward and are not contributing any positive thing to the state? Do you know how Deltans take education seriously? hardly will you find any family without a graduate, yet you have to discredit other ethnic groups in the state just to prove some silly points. The hatred for others is just too obvious.

I hope people like Nowenuse pause and reflect on why people act the way they do. No Anioma man will type something like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Nowenuse: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Efewestern:

Most of you actually don't see anything good about others who do not belong to your group, @bolded, was this really necessary?

So you mean 70% of Deltans who aren't Anioma are educationally backward and are not contributing any positive thing to the state? Do you know how Deltans take education seriously? hardly will you find any family without a graduate, yet you have to discredit other ethnic groups in the state just to prove some silly points. The hatred for others is just too obvious.

I hope people like Nowenuse pause and reflect on why people act the way they do. No Anioma man will type something like this.

Yes this is true.
People like horsepower101 and their silly mindsets are the ones who make minority groups dislike Igbos.

An Anioma person truly will never say this.
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Nowenuse: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:

Delta igbos represent 20% Ig of delta population like Yorubas rep 20% of kogi population

Engineering-20% of 2647 =534
Medicine -20% of 1892=378
Law- 20% of 544-108

Yoruba still maintain leads

Arts

Lagos - 620
Ogun- 1817
Oyo - 2426
Ondo-1203
Ekiti -490
Osun -1264
Kwara -1307
Kogi -300
total - 9427

Anambra -812
IMO -675
Ebonyi -206
Abia -208
Enugu -546
Total = 2239

Even in arts Yorubas maintain lead
Effectively there are more educated Yorubas than Igbos
I’m yet to look at economics banking social sciences

If you want a fair calculation.

Yorubas 75% of Kwara and 20% of Kogi.
Igbos 30% of Delta and 45% of Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by QuotaSystem: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Your are not smart one bit

What do u mean by eastern universities

Give it up no one believe u are a northerner ...u are busted

Your headache grin

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mrvitalis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Your headache grin
You are busted ...u are not smart

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Nowenuse: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:
Legendhero

EDUCATION(DEG)
STATE
TOTAL
EKITI
KOGI
KWARA
LAGOS
OGUN
ONDO
OSUN
OYO
GRAND TOTAL

EDUCATION(DEG)
ABIA
ANAMBRA
DELTA
EBONYI
ENUGU
IMO
TOTAL

You are a very delusional and mischievous beign, if you include Kogi (where Yoruba is a minority culture) to the Yoruba population and exclude Rivers (where Igbo is the majority culture) to Igbo population.

Rivers as a state is far far more Igbotic than Delta state.
I grew up in Delta state. Sometimes you can easily differentiate Delta Igbos from Southeast Igbos (especially the Ikas & Ndokwas).

However, in Rivers state, it is a different ball game. You can hardly differentiate Ikwerres, Etches & Ndoki people who are in the majority from SE Igbos... Only the Ogba, Ekpeye and Ndoni (who are in the minority) among Igbo speakers, that you could easily differentiate from SE Igbos.

Most Ijaw natives of Bonny & Opobo LGAs now speak Igbo as their mother's tongue. They have lost their ijaw language and some even identify as Igbo. The worst part is that they even speak the exact SE kind of Igbo dialect and not even like the Ikwerre dialect.

Rivers is 50% or more Igbo by culture, by blood and by everything.
Excluding Rivers when talking about Igbo is almost like excluding Kwara when talking about Yoruba.
The large SE immigrant population in PH is even increasing the Igbonization of the state as almost every Rivers indigene has a sister or a brother who is married to a SE Igbo.

Many SE Igbos even use Rivers state indigeneship and they cannot be caught, because the names and language is exactly the same. How do you want to differentiate Egbema people in Rivers state from Egbema people across the border in Imo state?

Being someone who grew up with a lot of Delta Igbos around me, when I met with Rivers Igbo people, I saw no difference between them and SE Igbos.
Rivers Igbos are far more Igbonized and Igbotic than those from Delta (who have been heavily influenced by Edos & Urhobo/Isokos).
Igbo denial among some of them is very much a political thing.

3 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by mercyville: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cherez:

Bet me, the Igbos naturally do not even bring the Yorubas to comparison in their dreams.
Every Igbo man wants to be known in Africa and world over and not tugging shoulders with any tribe.
Bros, check NL alone, their are more of those stuffs against the Igbos than the Yorubas.
Mompha was caught, no statement from FG, Allen Onyema was accused and not even caught and the whole social media was ablaze on Igbos this, Igbos that.
Invictus and co was caught Abike Dabiri shamefully mentioned Igbos and even a Lagos radio station I listened to said exactly same thing but the Saudi Arabian guys was given absolutely no attention.
See, the Igbos receive more stereotyping than every other tribe and this is because they have refused to really bend to any tribe.
Imagine the mistakes of GEJ is being blamed on the Igbos when he is not even Igbo.
A lot of stuffs like these.

I will love to believe you but realities say differently.

Azikiwe wanted to rule over people(Yorubas)who were more educated than his people.It would have been better for him to help his people.

I have read a lot about Onwuka...columnist for punch.... always comparing why the Yorubas are better in Music etc.

.Chinua Achebe died praying for his Igbo people to catch up with the Yorubas.He even said you have caught up and overtaken the Yorubas.Maybe the overtaken is what prompted to post this thread in a public forum.Unfortunately for him,the table still showed that Yoruba have a larger population in the universities than his kinsmen. grin

Sir,if you don't compare with Yoruba in Nigeria,Africa and the world, who will you compete or compare with?

You have to catch up with your brothers and sisters in Nigeria first before going to Africa,then the world.Good luck.

These are a few achievements of the Yorubas that you must catch up with.Every one of them is to the glory of God.......

They have two Nobel Laureates.

They have won more than 10 grammy awards.

They have 5 youngest in the world phd holders.

They hace 8 CGDP 5.0 perfect score geniuses in the world.

They have the highest number of the best black mathematicians in the world with Olubummo being the best black mathematician to have written the highest number of mathematical journals in the world.

etc.

And above all.....compassion,love and modesty.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by QuotaSystem: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

You are busted ...u are not smart

Takkwalli grin
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by kayfra: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Same half baked are leading you guys in national exams for decades now also beat you guys silly in national debate competitions grin grin grin

Which national exams? I am referring to College level education and this one is talking about the fake waec list that has remained static since 2016. The fake list that has been denied severally by waec. Lolz.

Did you check the first class list from Nigerian law school? Is it not the same top universities, mostly from the west, dominating it?

When we are talking about education, stop posting the rubbish abamade universities that have worse infrastructure than GCI (an Ibadan based secondary school)

You simply can't fake it to make it

Lmaooooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:
Nothing excites me more than bursting iPod statistics
When we look at the overall number of applicants Yoruba have more numbers in engineering and law while Igbo passes in medicine

The imaginary domination of this fields by igbos is yet too and won’t occur

Uche Okoye or whatever your name is

Calculation for engineering
Lagos - 659
Ogun- 1889
Oyo - 2279
Ondo-1514
Ekiti -1200
Osun -2332
Kwara -1697
Kogi -500
total - 12,070

Anambra -2593
IMO -3031
Ebonyi -754
Abia -1970
Enugu -1973
Total =10321

Calculation for medicine

Lagos - 359
Ogun- 1098
Oyo - 1141
Ondo-1223
Ekiti -1200
Osun -1440
Kwara -657
Kogi -300
total - 7418

Anambra -2389
IMO -2433
Ebonyi -1194
Abia -1873
Enugu -1796
Total =9685

Law

Lagos - 727
Ogun- 471
Oyo - 296
Ondo-363
Ekiti -305
Osun -445
Kwara -255
Kogi -90
total - 2952

Anambra -595
IMO -589
Ebonyi -305
Abia -449
Enugu -313
Total =2251

You added kogi for yorubas but didn't add Delta (anioma) and Rivers (ikwerres) states for igbos, you are mad!!!!
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:

Delta igbos represent 20% Ig of delta population like Yorubas rep 20% of kogi population

Engineering-20% of 2647 =534
Medicine -20% of 1892=378
Law- 20% of 544-108

Yoruba still maintain leads

Arts

Lagos - 620
Ogun- 1817
Oyo - 2426
Ondo-1203
Ekiti -490
Osun -1264
Kwara -1307
Kogi -300
total - 9427

Anambra -812
IMO -675
Ebonyi -206
Abia -208
Enugu -546
Total = 2239

Even in arts Yorubas maintain lead
Effectively there are more educated Yorubas than Igbos
I’m yet to look at economics banking social sciences

Yorubas in kogi aren't up to 20% the largest ethnic group in kogi is igala then igbira, Yoruba aren't in the top 5, unlike where igbos are the single largest in rivers and second largest in Delta.. go and check..

1 Like

Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:

In that same delta igbos are claiming we also have Yoruba names omawunmi for example and I’m not adding that to the list
If I do Yoruba still maintain lead

Omawumi is not Yoruba, browse am!
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:

Yorubas in kogi aren't up to 20% the largest ethnic group in kogi is igala then igbira, Yoruba aren't in the top 5, unlike where igbos are the single largest in rivers and second largest in Delta.. go and check..
When did I say Yoruba is the largest group in kogi
Is it possible for 20% to be the largest
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

You are a very delusional and mischievous beign, if you include Kogi (where Yoruba is a minority culture) to the Yoruba population and exclude Rivers (where Igbo is the majority culture) to Igbo population.

Rivers as a state is far far more Igbotic than Delta state.
I grew up in Delta state. Sometimes you can easily differentiate Delta Igbos from Southeast Igbos (especially the Ikas & Ndokwas).

However, in Rivers state, it is a different ball game. You can hardly differentiate Ikwerres, Etches & Ndoki people who are in the majority from SE Igbos... Only the Ogba, Ekpeye and Ndoni (who are in the minority) among Igbo speakers, that you could easily differentiate from SE Igbos.

Most Ijaw natives of Bonny & Opobo LGAs now speak Igbo as their mother's tongue. They have lost their ijaw language and some even identify as Igbo. The worst part is that they even speak the exact SE kind of Igbo dialect and not even like the Ikwerre dialect.

Rivers is 50% or more Igbo by culture, by blood and by everything.
Excluding Rivers when talking about Igbo is almost like excluding Kwara when talking about Yoruba.
The large SE immigrant population in PH is even increasing the Igbonization of the state as almost every Rivers indigene has a sister or a brother who is married to a SE Igbo.

Many SE Igbos even use Rivers state indigeneship and they cannot be caught, because the names and language is exactly the same. How do you want to differentiate Egbema people in Rivers state from Egbema people across the border in Imo state?

Being someone who grew up with a lot of Delta Igbos around me, when I met with Rivers Igbo people, I saw no difference between them and SE Igbos.
Rivers Igbos are far more Igbonized and Igbotic than those from Delta (who have been heavily influenced by Edos & Urhobo/Isokos).
Igbo denial among some of them is very much a political thing.

We are not here for migrant groups in rivers
We mean indigenous land
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

If you want a fair calculation.

Yorubas 75% of Kwara and 20% of Kogi.
Igbos 30% of Delta and 45% of Rivers state.

Igbos now own rivers state loooool I will add ishekiri as Yoruba since your claiming both looool
Re: Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law by Omoodua007: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cherez:

I'm politely debating with youooooo
Let's not dabble into the normal NL hates, I LOVE THE YORUBAS.
However from your statistics,
Those figures from Kogi, Kwara and Ondo could not have had over 60% from the Yoruba indigenes as these states are multi-ethnic states.
Now do a simple Martha, viz; no of students admitted versus the population percentage of same tribe in Nigeria and I te you the SE guys ain't doing badly.
This is a great feat by the SEs especially after the civil war, cold inter-tribal & political wars till date and the undue disadvantage. Nevertheless, this shouldn't be an avenue to spite other tribes or chest beat but definitely a pride.

You clearly don’t know Nigeria well enough lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Scholarship / Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me / Yabatech Registration Update [2009/2010]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.