Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device (37050 Views)

Samsung Has Raised The Bar For Android Updates / Have Android Updates Become Useless? / Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by KillerBeauty(f): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
updates that is 400mb
Use WiFi
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by ijewejones: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Your moniker is too too R. Is your fada that one eyed man that drives a car with 231 plate number grin

Well,you got me cracked by that,not an infinix hot

jimmyLd101:
May be na infinx hot

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by yb43(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2019
I don't update becos of the high mb that the system always demands for.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by OLUWABIG(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Android users are still in the stone age..

Upgrade to IOS or fucck off
grin grin

Lolz Yeye comment
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by OLUWABIG(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2019
yb43:

Lolz you don't have data it a simple as that
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by selfdefence: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2019
@op, thanks for this information, very helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by bravesoul247(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Fugitive:
Copy and paste. Weldone.
you didn't see link to the source there any? Oniranu
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Deucalion(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

people with this mentality, know absolutely nothing
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by ddjay: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Donkelzy:
Nice, but what happens to Phone companies(especially the transsion holdings) that don't release updates to their buyers. How do we go about it
From my experience and confirmed by a die hard infinix user, transsion phones depreciate as you use dem,it gets worse with system updates in terms of camera quality, screen brightness, sound volume, heating up unnecessarily etc. I assume transsion decides to protect and reduce your complains by skipping your updates.
But solution is getting a non transsion brand
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by ddjay: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Emmanuel226:
yes, u which one wey u dey use?
The guy still dey use torch light smartphone
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Reussite: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Ryocaj:

Fake life spotted.. This one doesn't even know android phones still control d markets n r d best selling.. There is class in android too.. Samsung, Nokia n HTC.. not everyone uses Tecno, Infinix, Fero, Injoo, Lenovi, Coolpad, Itel, Oppo n d likes....
You shouldn't even bother replying those ones. I was of that mindset too wanting to get an I-phone for the sole reason of seeing 'Twitter for I-Phone' on my tweets but my expectations on a phone supercedes that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by adeniyi65(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2019
ajalawole:
no u alone. same with my phone here
grin you guyz will need to install ac for onar phone grin cheesy
On a serious note, once you detect that malfunction with your phone.just be saving for new mobile.that problem don't easily leave smart phone alone.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by adeniyi65(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2019
adeniyi65:

grin you guyz will need to install ac for onar phone grin cheesy
On a serious note, once you detect that malfunction with your phone.just be saving for new mobile.that problem don't easily leave smart phone alone.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Realboygenius(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ireboya:
People still dey use android ? undecided

A lot of people use Android and we love it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Realboygenius(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Update is very necessary
I just received Android 10 update on my Tecno Spark 3 Pro.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Realboygenius(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
yb43:

But the high mb will bring a lot of stability to your device.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Realboygenius(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
bettadayz:
My android phone dey for auto-update. I don't want to hear story.

Correct guy
You have a lot of that right?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Realboygenius(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ryocaj:

Fake life spotted.. This one doesn't even know android phones still control d markets n r d best selling.. There is class in android too.. Samsung, Nokia n HTC.. not everyone uses Tecno, Infinix, Fero, Injoo, Lenovi, Coolpad, Itel, Oppo n d likes....

No
Your phone doesn't determine your class in life unless yours is attached to it. Using a Tecno phone doesn't make me a poor person it's a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Realboygenius(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mrexcell:

Am using a tecno spark 6.2 I tried updating it but saw a written instruction that says some of my devices might crash if I go ahead to update it I don't understand.

If your phone isn't rooted
You can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
davodyguy:

Win what exact?

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Realboygenius(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Facidio:
Keep updating till the who ram is filled up with the fucking updates and ur phone will finally pack up. I ain't updating shit

This is not true.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Don't understand #3.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Realboygenius:

A lot of people use Android and we love it.
you love poverty
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by jimmyLd101: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
ijewejones:

Your moniker is too too R. Is your fada that one eyed man that drives a car with 231 plate number grin

Well,you got me cracked by that,not an infinix hot

Stinking
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by 2day6(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

shut up
I have an iPhone X and I still use my Android, iPhone is just over rated abeg.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Timileyin1234(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
2day6:

shut up
I have an iPhone X and I still use my Android, iPhone is just over rated abeg.
How do u use ur phone that makes it overrated undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Enterusernamehe(f): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Says who, Android is more useful than IOS , here's why
Timileyin1234:

How do u use ur phone that makes it overrated undecided
1. When you download an app on android it's doesn't use as much data as IOS
2.You can't transfer apps to another phone.

Apple products are just to portray money. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Ajibade123(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
See amazing apps you should have on your phone to improve your productivity https://explicitsuccess.com/best-android-productivity-apps/
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Timileyin1234(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Enterusernamehe:
Says who, Android is more useful than IOS , here's why
1. When you download an app on android it's doesn't use as much data as IOS
2.You can't transfer apps to another phone.
Apple products are just to portray money. tongue
Apple products is not made for Nigerians. If I tell u that iPhone 7plus is running as fast as iPhone X in 2020. Would u believe
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by dave4rella(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
sad

I updated mine and lost so many features
Bleep them
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Mrexcell(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Realboygenius:

If your phone isn't rooted
You can go ahead.

How do i know if my phone is rooted or not i dont understand the term rooted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Data Overload Promo. 2k For 2.5gb 5k For 12gb, 8k For 24gb, 15k For 36gb. / Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.