Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device (37066 Views)

Samsung Has Raised The Bar For Android Updates / Have Android Updates Become Useless? / Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Pabloosas(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Android users are still in the stone age..
In what way boss?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Echichedo097099: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Upgrade to IOS or fucck off

Oga Bleep off too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by PAQ(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ireboya:
People still dey use android ? undecided

Are u just coming from the moon?

Welcome back o!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by PAQ(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Upgrade to IOS or fucck off

isheep spotted.

Hope u r enjoying ur new ifeatures.... Stuffs android users started using years ago.

See who calls android stone age!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Flytime: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mrexcell:

Am using a tecno spark 6.2 I tried updating it but saw a written instruction that says some of my devices might crash if I go ahead to update it I don't understand.
that's for rooted devices, it's written on almost all Android devices and it's expected because the software has been tampered with, you shouldn't worry since yours isn't rooted.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Ryocaj(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Realboygenius:

No
Your phone doesn't determine your class in life unless yours is attached to it. Using a Tecno phone doesn't make me a poor person it's a matter of choice.
Try telling iPhone users that.. they believe only big ppl use iPhones n poor ppl use androids coz its cheap.. n m trying 2 let them knw there are android phones that r expensive as f*ck..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by qwaiting: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2019
updates are important to get updated benefits of the device. This is the same in real life everyone loves to use the latest technology to get the service fast. Such as a [url="https://qwaiting.com/"]queue management technique[/url] is in trend so the customer can get the service in time and they love to visit again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by Mohbola(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Weldone
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by dangoteinlaw: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na lie o, big lie from pit of hell. Android processors aren't powerful enough to handle anything more than what it came with. That's how xiaomi sent me Oreo update and immediately i updated that was the end of the phone. Only iPhone can handle updates. These phone coys do it on purpose to force u to get a new device.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by SofttBae: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'd stop skipping updates on my phone hence forth
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device by tafat: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Nice one,thanks for the information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC / Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images / I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.