Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Advise My Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise My Cousin (814 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise My Cousin by Billionsclub: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
My cousin is a graduate from AAU. He is working and they are paying him in 5figures. Anytime he want to receive,he will usually fall in love with a girl. he will use his earnings to take care of the girl he is in love with but the relationship always ends after the money is finished. This usually happens every time the money is about to come. And it usually happens with different girls at different time. whenever he want to receive, he must fall in love and use the money on the girl. Next week, he is going to receive again, he is already in love with someone already, the girl is asking for house rent and want to expand her business. The girl said she is ready to settle down with him but the boy is afraid that history might repeat itself. He wants to start a big business now but he wants to use almost half of the money to pay her house right rent and invest on her business. should he invest in herHow will he know if the girl is the the other ? what test can he give to the girl to be sure she won't run away
Re: Advise My Cousin by faithfull18(f): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by Pavore9: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Just reeling with laughter! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by frozen70(f): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Billionsclub:
My cousin is a graduate from AAU. He is working and they are paying him in 5figures. Anytime he want to receive,he will usually fall in love with a girl. he will use his earnings to take care of the girl he is in love with but the relationship always ends after the money is finished. This usually happens every time the money is about to come. And it usually happens with different girls at different time. whenever he want to receive, he must fall in love and use the money on the girl. Next week, he is going to receive again, he is already in love with someone already, the girl is asking for house rent and want to expand her business. The girl said she is ready to settle down with him but the boy is afraid that history might repeat itself. He wants to start a big business now but he wants to use almost half of the money to pay her house right rent and invest on her business. should he invest in herHow will he know if the girl is the the other ? what test can he give to the girl to be sure she won't run away

He is not yet a man

Which man changes women one's he gets salary

He lure women with money that shows that he is not yet sensible to start a relationship

He gives his money any how to women one's he receives salary

Look those women he is dealing with have seen him as a mugu

So any woman that comes to him will keep seeing him as a mugu

God will help him to pregnant one and he will learn to climb the mountain in a back ward step

Just live him, experience will teach him the way he will understand better

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by egopersonified(f): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
make money crew, oya advice your member
Re: Advise My Cousin by mysticgal(f): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Can I meet your cousin, my grandpa needs a walking stick grin cheesy

Meanwhile, how does he meet these girls? What fascinates him? Is it their height, complexion, characteristics or is he just been in the Santa mood? What triggers his emotions, what are his fantasies?
Work on those points and you’d know how to help him.

Besides these few points of mine, if he was my very favorite cousin, mahn, I’m chaining that niggerr up till he receives sense undecided undecided

Re: Advise My Cousin by zed7: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
What is he receiving? A fóól and his money soon part ways...Prov 21:20.
Tell him to read that passage very well. I hope his parents and siblings are comfortable? If you want to be a philanthropist, start with your family.
Re: Advise My Cousin by LadySarah: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
After this girls turn,i have someone for him next salary coming.

pls dont forget we r next on the queue
Re: Advise My Cousin by OlawaleBammie: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm I smell anointing in abundancegrin

wetin we go talk to this now Olorun??
Be like say ur friend dey always prioritize engagement with ladies wenever he tink he's abt to b salaried...

Abi wait!! Maybe he should try to appease the village people association of nigeria(VIPAN) they might be d ones operating a TV without display IC behind closed doorsgrin
Re: Advise My Cousin by nlPoster: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Billionsclub:

How does his or their problem concern us?

He should encourage his people to get jobs. Where are the nlers who always rain curses on women who guys give money?
Re: Advise My Cousin by Chubhie: 3:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Nigeria would be a better place if there be more of your cousin's kind. Charity is a noble work. He should rather resign from his work and take this his calling seriously.
Re: Advise My Cousin by ireneidiva(f): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2019
frozen70:

He is not yet a man

Which man changes women one's he gets salary

He lure women with money that shows that he is not yet sensible to start a relationship

He gives his money any how to women one's he receives salary

Look those women he is dealing with have seen him as a mugu

So any woman that comes to him will keep seeing him as a mugu

God will help him to pregnant one and he will learn to climb the mountain in a back ward step

Just live him, experience will teach him the way he will understand better
Impregnate

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Never Existed Fathered A Child / Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before / I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.