Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice (808 Views)

My Story As A Surrogate Mother And Advice Needed / Please Read And Advice. / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
I work as a security personnel at a private residence.

The owner of the security organisation always loves to go physical. Many times, I have been slapped by him and its making me feel depressed.
Please, is it right for him to do this I can't take it anymore and I may react badly soon.

Please advice me.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by OCTAVO: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
If you can't take it, simply leave. You don't have to endure what you don't like. If you react by hitting him back, you may still end up in police cell.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Ynix(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:
I work as a security guard at a private residence.

The owner of the security company always loves to go physical. Many times, I have been slapped by him and its making me feel depressed.
Please, is it right for him to do this I can't take it anymore and I may react badly soon.

Please advice me.
Get a lawyer, allow him to slap you again and slam him charges him and let him pay you for the slaps. The lawyer makes money you too make Money out of his stupidity

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
OCTAVO:
If you can't take it, simply leave. You don't have to endure what you don't like. If you react by hitting him back, you may still end up in police cell.
Thanks. The man have so abused me physically.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ynix:

Get a lawyer, allow him to slap you again and slam him charges him and let him pay you for the slaps. The lawyer makes money you too make Money out of his stupidity
Boss, how will I get the money to hire a lawyer when feeding well is even difficult.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Ynix(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:

Boss, how will I get the money to hire a lawyer when feeding well is even difficult.
You don't need to get money. It is a game plan.
If you are in a church ask for any lawyer, if it is a Muslim organization. Or even Instagram. The most important thing is get evidences and keep it. Since the man is good at slapping, the lawyer will get his money from the deal. Moreover there are lawyers looking for such opportunities to be popular. Me I just wish someone can slap me for free
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:

The owner of the security company always loves to go physical. Many times, I have been slapped by him and its making me feel depressed.

Please advice me.
Cleverly Record his attacks using your cell phone - video and or audio recordings -Record him attacking others as well and like someone said, get a lawyer and then press charges against him. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Cleverly Record his attacks using your cell phone - video and or audio recordings -Record him attacking others as well and like someone said, get a lawyer and then press charges against him. undecided

I use a small java phone bro.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Acidosis(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:

This.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Honestly, man have suffered. Maybe I'll just quit because I'm tired of the oppression and mal treatment.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:
Record anything you can of his violence against his employees and you. Audio, video etc. That way you up your chances of winning against him in court. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:
Honestly, man have suffered. Maybe I'll just quit because I'm tired of the oppression and mal treatment.
What is to stop the next person you work for from abusing you in similar manner? undecided
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kobojunkie, why are you saying all this to me. So so unfair.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:
Kobojunkie, why are you saying all this to me. So so unfair.
I am being honest here. undecided
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by AutoChick4U(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:

Make sure u set ur camera to video everything and post online. Before u finally leave, pls give him smack down so his eyes can clear.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by AutoChick4U(f): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:

Toh, damn it all and give him Batista bomb. Sometimes you have to fight when you a man. Don't be a coward of the county.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Truvelisback(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Waltzpower:

Please advice me.
U aren't a slave and shouldn't be treated as one. Tell him, u don't like it. If he refuses, leave.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by MufasaLion: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's very wrong. You could have sued him but sadly, the attorney fees will drain you and justice would even be bought by your boss.

If you can't cope anymore with the physical abuse you can leave. I doubt if you would get another job easily but it's ideal to leave an uncomfortable work environment.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by sisisioge: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hian! This is simple stuff...
You resign! If you know how to drive....people are always recruiting good hands there and it pays better.

Or go to another outfit, they are always recruiting in places like Halogen security.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by annayawchee: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Let me be brief...

I was once a guard attached to ecobank.
I respected myself and stay away from begging because it makes you helpless and compromised..

The day the my supervisor kicked me , I gave him a stern warning and I was ready to retaliate..

The day a customer attempted to slap me but scratched my face instead, I nearly beat the shit out of him right inside the banking hall and it wasn't a funny scene, I was practically held down by my colleagues till the manager intervened..

In summary,just because you are a guard today doesn't mean your life is over, don't settle for less.

You have a voice and a hand...
Use them wisely

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by annayawchee: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Let me be brief...

I was once a guard attached to ecobank.
I respected myself and stay away from begging because it makes you helpless and compromised..

The day the my supervisor kicked me , I gave him a stern warning and I was ready to retaliate..

The day a customer attempted to slap me but scratched my face instead, I nearly beat the shit out of him right inside the banking hall and it wasn't a funny scene, I was practically held down by my colleagues till the manager intervened..

In summary,just because you are a guard today doesn't mean your life is over, don't settle for less and don't let anybody assault you...

You have a voice and a hand...

Use it wisely
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31am On Oct 08, 2021
may i ask :"for what reason exactly does he slap you?"
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Sonnobax15(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
When next he slap you,make you slap am back lipsrsealed. Come on,are you not a man? undecided. No dey mumu around.....The worst he can do to you no go pass arrest and sack...But hope you get better person wey go stand to bail you out of cell cha? tongue

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by 1F30M4(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2021
If I type wetin dey my mind eh, dah man need better mending sha.. I really pray you find a better job soon.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Thanks for all your comments. I appreciate.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Corporate2020: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Waltzpower:

Please advice me.

If you leave without slapping the goat back, then you are equally a goat.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by Waltzpower: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Corporate2020:

If you leave without slapping the goat back, then you are equally a goat.
You can equally pass your message without being insultive.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice by ashatoda: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Let's all forget about this hiring of a lawyer and recording his abuse it will take a long time moreso he doesn't know when next he'll do it. So I will advise you to simply be on the lookout for something new outside and move any of your things that might want to hold you back then any time he does that shit you not only slap him back you beat him black and blue then leave that vicinity entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This Girl? / Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! / What's The Longest You've Ever Slept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.