Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do (22140 Views)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See A Man Of God Anointing You / Five Basic Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do / Cleric Explains How To Enjoy God’s Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by orisa37: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
You've tried. Thanks.

JESUS CHRIST IS AN ATTAINABLE STANDARD OF ANOINTING THAT WE MUST ALL STRIVE FOR.

HAPPY SUNDAY & NEW MONTH.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Btk1986(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Beautiful write up..I concur!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Eviana(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
TundeKorede, well stated...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Insectkiller: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
TundeKorede:
You are right, sir. Some people think once you have God's anointing, you can get away with some things and that's why I wrote this piece.

Thank u for dis.
I held on to something there... "Don't be comfortable in sin"

More grace bro

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by koffsman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hummmm what do I know well I feel Everyone understand's bible and have understanding in this part of the world well I don't know about western world but what I know is this Heaven helps those that help themselves so if you are a born again and you are giving a chance to work do it effectively
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Insectkiller: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
judedwriter:
If the devil could tempt Jesus, who had the anointing without measurement, why wouldn't he tempt us as well?

Again if God turned His back on Jesus when He became sin for us on the cross, that prompted Jesus to cry out:

"My father, my father, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Why won't God turn His back on us to enter heaven if we live comfortably in sin?

Thank u for dis.
I held on to something there... "Don't be comfortable in sin"

More grace bro

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by OtemAtum: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
quirus:

Baba oo, Bros where did you get this one? Otem, Atum, who dem be?

This is a new one, please don't spread it too much, don't confuse us further.

Una no go kill us for NL with fake religion.
This is not a religion at all. It's just the truth of the histories of the universes we have all been looking for. Follow the link below to see the truth for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Biko,
If the anointing can not do all of these things, what is the essence of the anointing then?

The essence of the anointing is to cast out bad mouth like you from Nairaland�.

Nwa Nwa...hahahaa .... The only legit controversial member.���
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by 1Sharon(f): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
God's anointing will not make you immune to temptation? What a bloody cop out.
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Samunique(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
quirus:

Baba oo, Bros where did you get this one? Otem, Atum, who dem be?

This is a new one, please don't spread it too much, don't confuse us further.

Una no go kill us for NL with fake religion.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Legendguru: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amen
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Palmernuel(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Originalsly:

The bolded is the root of deceit. Name one... only one MoG who was anointed by God. Every one of them that claim to be anointed is self anointed...or declared anointed by their blind followers.

The topic is pointless because no one is anointed by God. Who in the Bible was ever anointed? Confused "Christians".

Jesus was Anointed by God.

Acts 10:38
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

We are Anointed by Christ, he is God the son.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him(Christ) abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

David was Anointed by God.
Psalms 89:20
I(God) have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

Jehu was Anointed by God.
2 Kings 9:12 And they said, It is false; tell us now. And he said, Thus and thus spake he to me, saying, Thus saith the LORD, I have anointed thee king over Israel.

People are always fast to criticize Christians or the Bible, but yet never read it themselves. If you think Christians are blind or foolish no problem, no one is forcing you to become one, keep your smartness and intelligence to yourself, stop criticizing people who has made a decision for their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by femi4: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! Even if you disagreed with my opinion, there is no need for you to cancel it.

How many temptations have you been able to overcome with discipline?

I'm speaking from experience, and you should know the power which comes from prayer, and could also be called annointing which helps you not to fall In temptation or to obey God's Word.

Matthew 26:41 (KJV)

41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
I have the right to rule you out when you write things contrary to the scripture

Anointing breaks yoke, brings miracles and healings.

From the scripture you quoted: "Watch and Pray" has nothing to do with annointing

Anointing takes you to the top but discipline keeps you there
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
judedwriter:
If the devil could tempt Jesus, who had the anointing without measurement, why wouldn't he tempt us as well?

Again if God turned His back on Jesus when He became sin for us on the cross, that prompted Jesus to cry out:

"My father, my father, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Why won't God turn His back on us to enter heaven if we live comfortably in sin?
. God won't turn his back on us because of our sin... "He forsook Jesus that he might not forsake us."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
femi4:
I have the right to rule you out when you write things contrary to the scripture

Anointing breaks yoke, brings miracles and healings.

From the scripture you quoted: "Watch and Pray" has nothing to do with annointing

Anointing takes you to the top but discipline keeps you there
Well your ruling out my opinion doesn't change anything because whatever you say is also your own opinion, and i can also rule it out but I wouldn't because I believe you're entitled to your opinion even if I disagree with it.

If you think that watch and pray has nothing to do with annointing, then you have no idea what the annointing is.

So why do you have to pray to get the annointing or also pray even after you've gotten the annointing?

And is sin not also a yoke?

So you mean that annointing can break every other yoke but that of sin?

If you don't know, annointing can also break the yoke of sin in one's life, and make it easier for someone to obey God's Word and not fall into temptation.
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by judedwriter(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
bloodofthelamb:
. God won't turn his back on us because of our sin... "He forsook Jesus that he might not forsake us."

Yes, God will never turn His back to us because of our sins, but if we die in our sins, we are eternally separated from Him in a most discomforting place called hell.... God forbid!
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
judedwriter:

Yes, God will never turn His back to us because of our sins, but if we die in our sins, we are eternally separated from Him in a most discomforting place called hell.... God forbid!
That means Christ died in vain. Let's face it from time to time we will always miss the mark. God in his mercy is not counting our sins against us because he has counted it upon Jesus (our Passover Lamb).
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by lastchild: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bishop Benson Idahosa died of over stress,many peeps thought God took him to heaven
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by jaybabs1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by GoldenPromise81(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
I AGREE WITH YOU, ANOINTING CAN'T GET OR BRING EVERY THING TO YOU.
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by doggedfighter(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
content208:

The things of the spirit always sound stupid to fools.
You people are too quick to insult. Is that what your god teaches you?
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wonderful teaching @ poster! You just nailed the point!! This is a wonderful piece that will benefit mostly anointed servants of God!!!
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by KingDami27(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
well said
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by Palmernuel(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
koffsman:
Hummmm what do I know well I feel Everyone understand's bible and have understanding in this part of the world well I don't know about western world but what I know is this Heaven helps those that help themselves so if you are a born again and you are giving a chance to work do it effectively

Heaven help those who help themselves is not scriptural. Besides why will you be helped if you can help yourself.
Re: 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do by koffsman(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
I never said it was just to enlighten the ones that are born again that if they are giving a job and they refuse to perform they will remain at a spot so heaven help's those that help themselves no matter ow much they pray if they don't push hard hummm
Palmernuel:

Heaven help those who help themselves is not scriptural. Besides why will you be helped if you can help yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / An Encounter With A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.