Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How To Get Jobs In Usa For Foreigners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Jobs In Usa For Foreigners (811 Views)

Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? / Best Country For Foreigners To Study Abroad / How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Jobs In Usa For Foreigners by lroyalartistmg: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
How to get jobs in usa for foreigners

Here are the steps and guide on How to get jobs in usa for foreigners the Step by Step Guide to Getting Your Job in the USA.

Five years ago, I set a challenge for myself to get professional experience in the USA for one or maybe even several years.

After some research, I realized that I couldn't work in the USA without a work visa. To get this work visa, I needed to get a job. Thus, I needed to be sponsored for a work visa.

The first thing to do for anyone looking to enter the US is to find a job. Then, you will need to find a sponsor for your visa. Once that is done, you will be good to go and can move to the US.

This guide will tell you how to get a job in the USA that will deliver a visa sponsorship fitting your situation, profile, citizenship desires, and expectations.

So, let's see how you can get a job in the USA!

Since so many people are looking for a job in the USA, the rules have become more strict regarding who can enter and why.

After my own experience, I have seen hundreds of my followers who face four major difficulties:

ALSO :Postgraduate scholarship in nigeria: Apply for Postgraduate scholarship in nigeria 2019/2020

Finding a job in the US isn't so easy-peasy, is it?

In any of those four cases above, you are going to get nowhere! Actually, 90% of failures in getting a job in the USA as a foreigner come from one mistake. And if you encountered the difficulties above, you might be making this mistake: applying without targeting.

Even before thinking about building your American resume and applying to jobs opening in the USA, you have to target the right open jobs and companies for you.

But targeting jobs in your field is not enough! You need to understand that up to 5% of companies in the US may sponsor you for a work visa. It may be even fewer, depending on your situation, profile, as well as the job opportunities you can get with it.

So, first, let's dive into what you want, and then what you will get depending on your situation, profile, and expectations. This is the foundation of your American project.

Based on this, you will then be able to build your application, target the right companies, and approach them effectively.

But before going any further, I want to tell you something...

What You Want Might Not Be What You'll Get

You might not want to read what I have to say next. It might offend or challenge your expectations.

Landing in the USA with a work visa does not mean you will get rich or stay in the States for life.

What we are going to see is the reality of the US market as it is today. You might not like it, and unfortunately, if your profile and expectations don't match this market, it's not going to happen. Sorry to disappoint you.

Maybe it will be easy, and maybe it will be impossible. It all depends on what you want and expect. Just be prepared to adjust your expectations.

If you don't want to accept the reality and adjust your expectations, you have only your own decisions to fall back on. The choice is ultimately yours. You must remember that it's your life. My choice was to live in the USA, and I now live an amazing life there. It's not because I'm lucky; it's because I reviewed my expectations and accepted the reality. That's it.

If you are not ready for such a big step, it's time to seriously think that you may misunderstand exactly what the American Dream is. And the United States might not be for you, after all. The choice is yours!

The way things are, you need to fit the mold, or you are out.

As unfortunate as this fact is, you need to understand it before going any further. I don't want to waste your time. So, if you continue reading this post, I assume that you understand the implications of this process.

Now, let me explain how to get a job in the USA!

Scholarship Application Forms: Application for scholarship template

1. What I Want

continue with below link

check https://www.royalartistmg.com/jobs-in-usa-for-foreigners/

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Police Academy (polac) Admission Form Out? / Jamb Classes For 2021 Starts March 1st. / MSC In Mathematics Or MSC In Physics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.