Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? (26409 Views)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good day Niralanders,

I was just wondering, from the topic above, do foreigners really fancy Nigerian education to enrol in it?

Throughout my almost 14years as a graduate, I always see school fees for indigenes, non indigenes and foreigners, so this came to my mind again, if people travel all the way from abroad to study in Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
tongue

I'm here yo read 📚 your comments.

Nlfpmod

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Taylor92: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Imagination wan kill una

Any foreigner wey you see for Nigerian university know say he commit murder for him country

Be like una no know say Afghanistan better pass Nigeria in all ramifications

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yes
I have other African countries in my class

Guess what? I was still finer and academically more sound than them

I took all the flowers

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wittywriter: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Funny thread...ofcourse they do & are still gonna keep doing so but not in same japa torrent wavelength as it is with us.

Wittyness

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Yes
I have other African countries in my class

Guess what? I was still finer and academically more sound than them

I took all the flowers

These people must be from lower African countries...

Have you ever met with an European 🇪🇺 man doing postgraduate in a Nigerian school?

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
wittywriter:
Funny thread...ofcourse they do & are still gonna keep doing so but not in same japa torrent wavelength as it is with us.

Wittyness

Honestly, I've never met them, may be because I don't ask people where they come from sha

3 Likes

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
wunmi590:

These people must be from lower African countries...

Have you ever met with an European 🇪🇺 man doing postgraduate in a Nigerian school?
Who told you that? I have combination of beautiful races and I'm academically intelligent than most of you here

British are in my school, though their families are resident here sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by LikeAking: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
wunmi590:
Good day Niralanders,

I was just wondering, from the topic above, do foreigners really fancy Nigerian education to enrol in it?

Throughout my almost 14years as a graduate, I always see school fees for indigenes, non indigenes and foreigners, so this came to my mind again, if people travel all the way from abroad to study in Nigeria?

They don’t..

They are not as in wise as we are..

Foreign education is one of the reasons the Naira is sliding badly..

We waste our money servicing foreign economies..

Most of the parents training their children abroad end up very broke..

Another reason for our endless poverty..

It’s only in Nigeria, someone that worked with shell becomes a poor man after retirement, cos most of them spent all on fancy education..

It’s also another reason the Nigerian middle class is not growing..

We spend too much on private and foreign education, while other wise nations spend less..

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
LikeAking:

They don’t..

They are not as in wise as we are..

Foreign education is one of the reasons the Naira is sliding badly..

We waste our money servicing foreign economies..

Most of the parents training their children abroad end up very broke..

Another reason for our endless poverty..

It’s only in Nigeria, someone that worked with shell becomes a poor man after retirement, cos most of them spent all on fancy education..

It’s also another reason the Nigerian middle class is not growing..

We spend too much on private and foreign education, while other wise nations spend less..

Very beautiful write ✍️ up

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Who told you that? I have combination of beautiful races and I'm academically intelligent than most of you here

British are in my school, though there families are resident here sha

Name the school 🏫, so that I can do my research

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
wunmi590:

Name the school 🏫, so that I can do my research
lailai.
Forget it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
lailai.
Forget it

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=wunmi590 post=126032542][/quote] See this one

Una sabi ask questions but na una sabi hide una own pass

I don't discuss me on nairaland
Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by wunmi590(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
See this one

Una sabi ask questions but na una sabi hide una own pass

I don't discuss me on nairaland

You can go through my previous comments...

Nothing to hide in me, I'm me and when I discuss about myself to the public, nobody can stop me...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by siofra(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
I used to know two foreigners at my former university. They are Lebanese grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Lanshile(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yeah check ui and oau
You will see a lot of them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by henidord3: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:

lies from pity of hell

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
siofra:
I used to know two foreigners at my former university. They are Lebanese grin
We have British in my school as well as Ethiopians and other countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
henidord3:
lies from pity of hell
Come to my school and check for yourself
Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by henidord3: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Come to my school and check for yourself
which school 😏😏

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by oyatz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you go to OAU, Ile-Ife, UI, Ibadan, UNILAG and LASU, you will see many Foreign Students.

Students from Niger Rep, Tchad and Cameroon are many in ABU, Zaria,while LAUTECH has students from Ghana, Liberia & Niger Rep.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Krak(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
wunmi590:
Good day Niralanders,

I met several Americans here coming to study courses like Yoruba language and culture and Ifa.

Then people from other African countries like Liberia, South Africa, Ethiopia etc coming to study our regular courses.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by id4sho(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
A Nigerian -US citizen was sent to Nigeria to study at futminna. The father wanted him to experience Nigeria, the boy suffer Wella but he's very brilliant.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Blitzking: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mostly language/ culture related courses both for undergraduate and masters or PhD.. but not for science courses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by NoToPile: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
I know a Liberian guy that came for a PG course at CMUL.

1 Like

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by NFBI: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Very few
Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by GodHimself: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yes.
There was a lady I knew back in them uni days who was from Zambia.

wunmi590:
Good day Niralanders,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by tellwisdom: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:

Their- Intelligent woman. sad

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
tellwisdom:

Their- Intelligent woman. sad
Typo

You should have simply corrected it and not arrogantly or you simply ignore since I wasn't quoting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? by tellwisdom: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Typo

You should have simply corrected it and not arrogantly or you simply ignore since I wasn't quoting you

Na D1ck u sabi

44 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) / Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer / 7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.