Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu (45786 Views)

Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times / We Met Akpabio 20 Times To Stop His Defection- Enoidem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by 9jakool: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Basher8583:

YES it's a crime if you use it for treasonable felony..........
I don't know where you live but power's constant at my residence but ofcuz I have a prepaid metre to manage my consumption.

I know disobeying court orders is also unlawful. Asking for a revolution is not a treasonable felony in ANY DEMOCRACIES, it's called exercising your freedom to protest. Look at how it's done elsewhere when people DEMAND for revolutionary change.

No I did not ask you if power is constant at your residence because I know you use a generator, unless you want to lie. I'm asking you if the government supplies you with 24 hour electricity. I also asked you if you have access good roads but you didn't answer that. It's been over four years and this administration has done nothing tangible.

How many young Nigerians graduate from uni without jobs, yet Buhari has the audacity to call the youth lazy? How many Nigerians die or lose their family members on the death traps we call roads? How many Nigerians die due to medical negligence? Can your Buhari even trust the medical system of his own country since he goes to UK to get medical treatment? These are REAL revolutionary issues that Sowore wants to address that all the grown corrupt men in office are coward to address. Instead they would like to suppress speech with their hate speech bill. They are simply cowards because they can't face the truth and would rather suppress it. Please convince me why Buhari is best for Nigeria because I don't see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2019
edlion57:
I would have said that APC has destroyed the freedom we once enjoyed in this country but the fear of the them tagging my personal expression as hate speech will not allow me
grin
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Mactons(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm

For more memes CLICK HERE

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by rapid101(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84518220:

Again, RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots

So just 3 people in Nigeria cannot stand as surety for Sowore for almost 2 months now?!
His people realy do love him o!

Walking on your head!
mumu u Don receive alart finally
so u ve mb again to come defend ur fellow hypocrites abi

u re welcome but plz try nd protest if u re not paid on time we ll support u

ZOMBIE
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by ernieboy(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Who is Sowore? Do you mean that guy that will rot in jail after been granted bail by the court of law and non of his kings men will ulter a word on his defense until he is gradually forgotten by Nigerians . You are respecting a total failure
in your entire life have u ever stood up for anyone who is oppressed, in a country where the average man is been politically oppressed, an individual who chose to stand up, not just for his kinsmen alone but for all who fall under this political contraption called Nigeria is a hero any day. but I guess u are too dense to reason beyond your ethnic and parochial confines.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Peacecoy19: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=leofab post=84518247]I Wonder how these dimwits sleep at night [/quote. How are they dimwits.All the people quoted to have met sowore have media background] so if they felt sowore's liberty concerns them then that is their problem,they can lobby or protest or write strong articles in their papers
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by sotall(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84518220:

So just 3 people in Nigeria cannot stand as surety for Sowore for almost 2 months now?!

Walking on your head!

So you wanna claim you aren't aware he is being held against court orders?

This your hypocrisy is a new version for zombies
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by ernieboy(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2019
aimuan:
my brother, you are a Nigerian just like me. Let's be sincere to ourselves, do you really like the Nigeria of today? What's wrong with what sowore is demanding for? He said we need constant electricity which is the primary duty of the government to provide, so tell me what's wrong with that. See en, we just need to put aside sentiment and demand basic amenities from our leaders, that's what they are there for. Right now I live in Ghana because I need constant electricity for my business.and many Nigerians are here just because of electricity,nothing more. The economy here is extremely bad, yet Nigerians keep coming because of the constant power supply.so my brother please let's come together to fight our common enemy, which is our politicians.
don't waste your time trying to convince some peeps, are u aware there are peeps who are paid monthly to come online and spread propaganda on behalf of this administration, under the so-called buhari media organisation? that's how despicable this Armin is.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by omoluka: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2019
ernieboy:
my respect for sowore has increased to a whole new level, very few Nigerians can demonstrate this kind of strength in the face of political oppression and subjugation.aluta continue bro. respect.
I have been a proud supporter of the the guy from day 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by seangy4konji: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2019
So insteadnof obeying court orders,you are going to talk to him..about what again

Tyrants.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by IamPatriotic(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2019
omoluka:

I have been a proud supporter of the the guy from day 1

Hello o, this moniker sounds "ikare-ish" please are from my place??
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84518220:

Walking on your head!
Your comment obviously suggested that, you've either not been following the news from the beginning or merely pretending. I've told people on this forum severally that even of queen Elizabeth was named one of sowore's sureties, the fulani bigot would still disobey the court order. The same law that covered him when uttered a revolution protest during Jonathan era. Useless leader
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
uruba23:

Hahaha Oga Buhari is a simple man ,Sowere would soon be release, but you need to understand the burden of National security is on Oga Buhari head not Sowere,it very easy to destroy things than build it. Please leave Gen Abacha out of this discuss.

i dont argue anymore on nairaland , i have passed the level of throwing insults and abusive words on a faceless forum like this and about the section of your post which i bolded , lets wait and see , please kindly bookmark this post and do come back in 3-6 months time to verify whether ur assumption come to pass or mine . till then , May God keep us all
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Tulsaguy: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
You need no one to tell u that aso rock is having sleepless nights on Sowore's issue. They wanted him to negotiate his release by dropping his agitation for a better Nigeria. Sowore is equiped, ready for them any day anytime.

You may touch his body ( by keeping him in detention) illegally, don't touch his soul (don't kill through air, food....poison). If anything happens to Sowore, WE the PEOPLE shall hang Buhari by his balls insha Allah.

By the way, why does Nduka whatever has to lie he didn't meet Sowore. Asslickers full naija.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by liverpool72(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
He will rot in jail....and forgotten.

He is a nuisance,trying to disturb this government of buhari.
condom should have been used, ewu
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by kolade560: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2019
So the meeting with Sowore supersedes the decision of the court and buharists are still talking good of this govt.

What a country
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2019
9jakool:

I know disobeying court orders is also unlawful. Asking for a revolution is not a treasonable felony in ANY DEMOCRACIES, it's called exercising your freedom to protest. Look at how it's done elsewhere when people DEMAND for revolutionary change.

No I did not ask you if power is constant at your residence because I know you use a generator, unless you want to lie. I'm asking you if the government supplies you with 24 hour electricity. I also asked you if you have access good roads but you didn't answer that. It's been over four years and this administration has done nothing tangible.

How many young Nigerians gradate from uni without jobs, yet Buhari has the audacity to call the youths lazy? How many Nigerians die or lose their family members on the death traps we call roads? How many Nigerians die due to medical negligence? Can your Buhari even trust the medical system of his own country since he goes to UK to get medical treatment? These are REAL revolutionary issues that Sowore wants to address that all the grown corrupt men in office are coward to address. Instead they would like to suppress speech with their hate speech bill. They are simply cowards because they can't face the truth and would rather suppress it. Please convince me why Buhari is best for Nigeria because I don't see it.
why waste your time on this guy? Even in Abuja the seat of power, they dont enjoy light up to 18 hours daily these days . Power isn't as constant as it used to be before apc came to power. Where I live in lagos, we used to enjoy power 24/7 but now, it's no more so yet, we're under 33. You know what? Even if some people are being whipped daily, they're still happy and smiling because of their bigot mentality.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Mr. Garba Shehu has not disclosed all the truth about the meeting. I wholly believe the Premium Times version. Like I posted in another thread, Omoyele Sowore will emerged a hero.

What kind of hero?

Abeg drop the hero talk one side abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by ThePreachersSon: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2019
What are they negotiating? The court already okayed his release.

They should just lulu that Nigeria is back to the era of dictatorship.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Devilfriend(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84519091:
You even have time replying that tin.
Ignoring him and his ilks kill them more.
Pls ignore the supporters of corruption pls.
They are all nothing but a waste of time and space.
Btw, never allow that tin to ever threaten you,
He's inconsequential.

because you no dey shame.

Una side na bara Dem dey collect up and down.

Dey even full Lekki-Ajah axis here.
Una no dey shame Aboki.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by surgical: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So, they actually met him and pleaded with him not to continue with the protest....bloody hypocrites
They have no honour at all very disgusting people,because of power that is transient
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Awon Were!
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by wonder233: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
will emerge not will emerged.
IamPatriotic:
Mr. Garba Shehu has not disclosed all the truth about the meeting. I wholly believe the Premium Times version. Like I posted in another thread, Omoyele Sowore will emerged a hero.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
onatisi:

i dont argue anymore on nairaland , i have passed the level of throwing insults and abusive words on a faceless forum like this and about the section of your post which i bolded , lets wait and see , please kindly bookmark this post and do come back in 3-6 months time to verify whether ur assumption come to pass or mine . till then , May God keep us all
I appreciate your maturity, anyway we do see after 6month sha
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by DCmonster: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sowore will definitely die in detention. That's the plan.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by MrALIVE: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Buharimustgo:

Which Hero? He has partaken of his own share of the bitter Cup.
pack one side Oga.

You lack common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.