Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? (5694 Views)

Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
OK. You can school us on what you know about attraction.
Tangmaniandevil:
Erm... No.

The secret of attraction does not start with smiles.

You cannot just go around smiling at every girl in the name of attracting them. Ko le werk.

Sometimes, it's even better if you're not quick to smile like fish.

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
cerpvad:
You are on point bruh, though you seem to be having issues with how often one should smile while talking with a girl. To you smiling too much makes you appear clownish. But for your information, girls fall more for guys who behave exactly like clowns. That is the reason girls like comedians more than guys. There is nothing like oversmiling when it comes to attracting girls. But beware of fake smiles. Make your smile original enough. And don't be surprised, original smiles are the ones that make you appear like a clown. This is the type of smiles that get you girls easily. grin
If you are having issues on how to smile, it is very easy to learn. Simply stand at your mirror in your closet and start smiling until your face aches. At first, you may feel stupid but don't worry. Do it often like a regular exercise and before long, you will be able to control your face muscles and flash bright smiles anytime you need it to achieve your goals.
When I'm not trying out for the Joker role in a batman movie..
Nah I think I'll pass bruh grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
You would need to ohhh, otherwise na 'audio smiles' you go dey waka about with grin grin

Honestly, if you want to know the power of a good smile, walk to a supermarket or banking Hall, and smile at the girl on the counter. If she doesn't return your smiles, please come back here and report her to us
KiidaACE:
When I'm not trying out for the Joker role in a batman movie..
Nah I think I'll pass bruh grin
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
cerpvad:
You would need to ohhh, otherwise na 'audio smiles' you go dey waka about with grin grin

Honestly, if you want to know the power of a good smile, walk to a supermarket or banking Hall, and smile at the girl on the counter. If she doesn't return your smiles, please come back here and report her to us
Tell that to the guys that look like oracles.. Not everyone has that killer smile bro grin..
But you're right on the cashier stuff though or a cute girl in a pharmacy store.. Smiling at em a little often makes them blush but you still shouldn't overdo it though..
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Every guy, including the ones who look like oracles, has potential for 'killer smiles'. Though some are naturally gifted with beautiful smiles that make girls weak at knees, the killer smiles and how to use them is an art that can be learned.
On the 'overdo' aspect, it depends on what you want to achieve with that. But I still stand by the point that no smiling is too much when interacting with girls. (NB: smile is different from laughter ohhhh grin)

Have you ever met people who have a permanent smiling attitude? Do you feel good and relaxed staying around them? Absolutely yes. Are you often afraid of initiating talk with them? Absolutely No! Same thing applies when you smile permanently while you interact with girls. In fact, after having interactions with guys, part of what girls remarkably remember about guys is their smile And this forms part of what determines whether they would like to see the guys again or not.
KiidaACE:
Tell that to the guys that look like oracles.. Not everyone has that killer smile bro grin..
But you're right on the cashier stuff though or a cute girl in a pharmacy store.. Smiling at em a little often makes them blush but you still shouldn't overdo it though..
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
cerpvad:
Every guy, including the ones who look like oracles, has potential for 'killer smiles'. Though some are naturally gifted with beautiful smiles that make girls weak at knees, the killer smiles and how to use them is an art that can be learned.
On the 'overdo' aspect, it depends on what you want to achieve with that. But I still stand by the point that no smiling is too much when interacting with girls. (NB: smile is different from laughter ohhhh grin)

Have you ever met people who have a permanent smiling attitude? Do you feel good and relaxed staying around them? Absolutely yes. Are you often afraid of initiating talk with them? Absolutely No! Same thing applies when you smile permanently while you interact with girls. In fact, after having interactions with guys, part of what girls remarkably remember about guys is their smile And this forms part of what determines whether they would like to see the guys again or not.
Lool no worries bro.. It's obvious it works for you though so I guess you should stick with it and I'll stick with what works for me..
To be honest, the picture I had in my head of the smile you've been yapping about was more like this smiley right here >>>> grin.
Well, I guess you're talking about the Damon Salvatore esque smile then..
Goodluck bro
Re: How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? by cerpvad(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yea sure. Girls getting market is a dynamic one.. Different stroke for different folks. You do what works for you and I do what works for best for me. Na so grin
KiidaACE:
Lool no worries bro.. It's obvious it works for you though so I guess you should stick with it and I'll stick with what works for me..
To be honest, the picture I had in my head of the smile you've been yapping about was more like this smiley right here >>>> grin.
Well, I guess you're talking about the Damon Salvatore esque smile then..
Goodluck bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Twerks On Her Husband's Dick While Sitting In A Club, Makes Him Hard / South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO / Guys Is This Demonic Or Just Mere Fantasis..? [screenshot Attached]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.