Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO (5679 Views)

Giantess Force The Shrunk Man To Clean Her Foot After Chasing And Crushing Him W / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 4:25pm On May 24, 2020
Zodwa Wabantu risked exposing too much as she bent to clean her house while wearing only a t-shirt and no underwear.

The South African dancer had her naked butt facing the camera as she cleaned her house in a video shared to Instagram.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/south-africa-dancer-goes-pantless-as.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by Enoch07: 4:27pm On May 24, 2020
nothing special
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by Davash222(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2020
She asked you to blur her photo

7 Likes

Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by Mayng01(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2020
Women & their shameless attitude! Pussyfooted , cameltoed! Tuhe! Arrant nonsense!
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by BrainRider: 5:43pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
She asked you to blur her photo
I feel your pain grin
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by Baloranking(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
BrainRider:

I feel your pain grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by fati2001(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2020
animals are better than this generation. and some ancestors will be like *is this product actually came from my lineage *
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by thesicilian: 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
It is hypocrisy to post an indecent picture and then start using paint to censor it. Why bother to post it in the first place? Is it a newsworthy item that you had to report?
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
thesicilian:
It is hypocrisy to post an indecent picture and then start using paint to censor it. Why bother to post it in the first place? Is it a newsworthy item that you had to report?
shocked
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by doggedfighter(f): 11:09pm On May 24, 2020
Who blurred the photo? undecided
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by Pickieox(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2020
Go down lemme ease your stress...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by Hypnotise: 8:33am On May 25, 2020
So no mop around?
She had to bend down without panties right?
Paparazzi cleaning.
Re: South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2020
fati2001:
animals are better than this generation.
and some ancestors will be like *is this product actually came from my lineage *
Our ancestors went to their farms naked. No big deal. Going naked is the new BORN AGAIN.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day / My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos / This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.