Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? (794 Views)

Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
People tends to be scared of people who are quiet, my experiences make me up with this, people generally see quiet person as threat and unfriendly fellow,
Is that really true?
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by catwalq(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
True....People are wary of phenomenons they can't interprete. You can't blame em.

4 Likes

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by crackhaus: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Unfriendly? Probably yes.
A threat? I don't think so.

5 Likes

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
crackhaus:
Unfriendly? Probably yes.
A threat? I don't think so.
i don't think quiet means unfriendly, some people are not just ur friend, no matter how u force yourself to be their friend.
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by crackhaus: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
dancok:
i don't think quiet means unfriendly, some people are not just ur friend, no matter how u force yourself to be their friend.
Your introductory post is speaking from the perspective of other people right?

So I'm typing, in response to your question - a quiet person could be seen as unfriendly by other people, but not quite a threat.

4 Likes

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by chii8(f): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
All this introvert people.
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by donstan18: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Threat indeed.

Most quiet people are scared to expose their dumbness.

Slow poison and very cunny set of elements.
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
Threat indeed.

Most quiet people are scared to expose their dumbness.

Slow poison and very cunny set of elements.

Crawl back to your hole donstan, quiet people are not the cause of your misery.

5 Likes

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by donstan18: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Crawl back to your hole donstan, quiet people are not the cause of your misery.
Why not allow the quiet ones to speak for themselves, because you are clearly not one.
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:

Why not allow the quiet ones to speak for themselves, because you are clearly not one.

I never knew typing online automatically define ones trait, tell me more pls.

3 Likes

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by donstan18: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I never knew typing online automatically define ones trait, tell me more pls.
Why not go straight to the point. What do you want?
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by abiolamitodun(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
well.i think that's true Sha...that's how I heard a rumour that Im a cultist..just because am a quiet type and don't make friends..and I hardly talk
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by saintvc(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:

she is quiet. you didn't figure that out that makes you the dumb one

1 Like

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by amtheone(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Mehnnnn. How do u guys cope with all these insults.

It seems like this platform has pratically turned to a "war zone". No polite argument anymore. Every argument must end with an insult.

I'm tempted to ask, could it be a result of harsh economy and frustration? I still remember, when I joined this platform in 2013 I think, one could express his/her views without being insulted. Unfortunately, such cannot be said of these days. Some will even go as far as insulting the parents of those whose views they don't agree. It's quite unfortunate and a sad situation.

I think we should be mindful of our words.

Happy new month to u all.

5 Likes

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by crackhaus: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2019
amtheone:
Mehnnnn. How do u guys cope with all these insults.

It seems like this platform has pratically turned to a "war zone". No polite argument anymore. Every argument must end with an insult.

I'm tempted to ask, could it be a result of harsh economy and frustration? I still remember, when I joined this platform in 2013 I think, one could express his/her views without being insulted. Unfortunately, such cannot be said of these days. Some will even go as far as insulting the parents of those whose views they don't agree. It's quite unfortunate and a sad situation.

I think we should be mindful of our words.

Happy new month to u all.

Those ones don't have living parents, that has to be one explanation.
The other probable explanation is they have parents but have no regard for them, and as such can talk about someone else's father/mother any way they see fit. cheesy

It's psychological.

1 Like

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by bukatyne(f): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2019
abiolamitodun:
well.i think that's true Sha...that's how I heard a rumour that Im a cultist..just because am a quiet type and don't make friends..and I hardly talk

So are you a cultist? grin
Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by bukatyne(f): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2019
catwalq:
True....People are wary of phenomenons they can't interprete. You can't blame em.

End of thread kiss

1 Like

Re: Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? by ambivert27(f): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2019
We can't all be loud at the same time. That's the beauty of humans

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook - / Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? / Help! I'm Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.