Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton (41427 Views)

Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by ussv: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
She is beginning to get distracted from what brought her fame and money.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by pacespot(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Can't wait to start having fun like you sister, I enjoy travelling, travel broadens your mind and enlivens you. But my only concern is that travellers tend to get cancer more often than others, maybe due to exposure to radiation in the jet, ask Wole Soyinka.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Victorex001(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Freehuman:
All of them go to UAE, where they launder money with ease. Make she enter America

But she gave birth in America this year...lol

Take away jealousy from your life so you can prosper ����

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Victorex001(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't rate this girl at all. I mean, why is she the only 'billionaire' blogger in Nigeria? No matter the profession you are in, people in that same profession should be around or same level financially as you are. Most bloggers in Nigeria can't even own a house on the mainland comfortably not to talk of island and then banana island like her.

Efcc should investigate her lipsrsealed

You should face your ass drilling business ���

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by colestephan86: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
lacemose:
The Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji having a great time as she travels to watch the live car racing game where she supports Lewis Hamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBqnFlmnhk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iOUBfgItG/?igshid=13posrrisqhvg
Nigerians and seeing normal things as luxury. We grew in the midst of abject poverty and now we see a normal way of life as luxury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by jcross19: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
lacemose:
The Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji having a great time as she travels to watch the live car racing game where she supports Lewis Hamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBqnFlmnhk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iOUBfgItG/?igshid=13posrrisqhvg
looking for someone to black mail.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Bonebreaker(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
I keep dreaming the life
While people live it
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Roozzaay(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hypnotise:
I too was there, but do you see me posting pictures?

Not at all cheesy and that's because you're gentle, humble fellow.
Just that you watch yours through dream grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Nairarealman: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2019
wristbangle:
We should grow Nigeria by watching Formula 1 in Lagos. Very interesting watching kazeem and nurudeen with their rusty danfos competing at BRT lane in heavy traffic. How they manoeuvre and dodge LASTMA still beats my imagination.

Funny enough this race is laced with comic relief unlike the Dubai own Linda ikeji wasted her little resources on. May God not allow become wasters of money in front of our enemies.

If you are interested in pre-wedding, wedding, birthday, etc shoots, kindly check my profile/signature. Thanks

if you as a photographer or whatever you are could write such a horrible comment, i pity your clients because your imaginary sense obviously is shit hole dang ,,,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by mechanics(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
She has money to waste.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2019
She don drop pikin so runs can continue. Other than that I don’t see the reason why slay queens go to watch F1 races in Dubai and polo games in South Africa.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Tyche(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2019
I watched the same race, but Linda beat me to starting a thread about it.

Oh, even if I did, e for no make front page
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Germi9: 1:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Na normal level naa...why Linda dey shout Hamilton upadan
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by CanadaOrBust: 2:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by uvie66: 2:37am On Dec 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't rate this girl at all. I mean, why is she the only 'billionaire' blogger in Nigeria? No matter the profession you are in, people in that same profession should be around or same level financially as you are. Most bloggers in Nigeria can't even own a house on the mainland comfortably not to talk of island and then banana island like her.

Efcc should investigate her lipsrsealed
I concur
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by uvie66: 2:41am On Dec 02, 2019
pacespot:
Can't wait to start having fun like you sister, I enjoy travelling, travel broadens your mind and enlivens you. But my only concern is that travellers tend to get cancer more often than others, maybe due to exposure to radiation in the jet, ask Wole Soyinka.
But Soyinka is over 80, the life expectancy of a Man in Nigeria is 60+
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by hopexter(m): 2:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Alladinn14:
People living my dream life

Don't be too disappointed, there's life after this life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Enemyofpeace: 3:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Rubbish. Fish smelling pusszzzy
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by joepepsy(m): 3:55am On Dec 02, 2019
She is she.
tellwisdom:
Who's she?
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2019
I was in the same place but I no make noise.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2019
e get how her face b i no gbadun
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Ugosample(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Victorex001:

But she gave birth in America this year...lol
Take away jealousy from your life so you can prosper ����
tell am o
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Ugosample(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. Fish smelling pusszzzy

what is tgis one saying now undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Ugosample(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2019
meobizy:
She don drop pikin so runs can continue. Other than that I don’t see the reason why slay queens go to watch F1 races in Dubai and polo games in South Africa.

what are you saying ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by seangy4konji: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2019
A lot of people were there. Its nothing new.

I have been watching car races in Eindhoven since 1986 when very small...

Enjoy your new found sport.

In all man a should be thanking God for being alive sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Netanya post=8[left:
[/left]4538003]my crush..lewish embarassed

My friends say I look like Lewis Hamilton, I'm only poorer. Lemme be your crush in his absence. I would fulfill all your fantasies except the financial ones grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by meobizy(f): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Ugosample:

what are you saying ?
Nothing that concerns you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by mhaki(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Just to belong sha...
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by baslone: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2019
wristbangle:
May God not give room for our enemies to make us waste our money on unnecessary ventures.

She was smart enough to make it out of poverty, she should be smart enough to know and where how she wants to blow her money.

This lifestyle, you can never comprehend it until you get rich.

Life is short- Just Get Yours!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photos / Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.