Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton (41428 Views)

Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by perdollar(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Netanya:
my crush..lewish embarassed
u look like a lesbian
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Budline1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't rate this girl at all. I mean, why is she the only 'billionaire' blogger in Nigeria? No matter the profession you are in, people in that same profession should be around or same level financially as you are. Most bloggers in Nigeria can't even own a house on the mainland comfortably not to talk of island and then banana island like her.

Efcc should investigate her lipsrsealed

There is obviously something more about her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Netanya(f): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
sleeknaija:

Its lewis and not lewish
it's a typographical error na. Abi wetin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Netanya(f): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
perdollar:
u look like a lesbian
pls I'm not oo
grin grin
FunkyAlhaji2015:

My friends say I look like Lewis Hamilton, I'm only poorer. Lemme be your crush in his absence. I would fulfill all your fantasies except the financial ones grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Netanya:
grin grin

I have liked your dp and I'm now following you. What else would you expect from a low budget Hamilton? cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Netanya(f): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I have liked your dp and I'm now following you. What else would you expect from a low budget Hamilton? cheesy cheesy
increase your budget Mr. Hamilton grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by DonroxyII: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2019
lacemose:
The Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji having a great time as she travels to watch the live car racing game where she supports Lewis Hamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBqnFlmnhk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iOUBfgItG/?igshid=13posrrisqhvg
Life sha, Many people there don't even know she is a Billionaire... she even shouted Lewis and Nigga didn't even know she is there .... and she is a model to me ..... A role model on Hardworking...

Guy, we gatz keep humbling and working harder ... make me too watch F1 for Dubai and possibly sit with dem kings and Sheikhs grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Netanya:
increase your budget Mr. Hamilton grin

cheesy
Truth is, you're very cute. Cute lips, cute nose, lovely eyes. I would give an arm and a leg to see you smile.

I would work on my budget alright but I don't think it can ever be anything near Lewis. That guy has hundreds of millions of dollars.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Netanya(f): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2019
I know, I was just joking about the budget stuff. Just work hard for yourself not for anyone
FunkyAlhaji2015:

cheesy
Truth is, you're very cute. Cute lips, cute nose, lovely eyes. I would give an arm and a leg to see you smile.

I would work on my budget alright but I don't think it can ever be anything near Lewis. That guy has hundreds of millions of dollars.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Netanya:
I know, I was just joking about the budget stuff. Just work hard for yourself not for anyone

That's very thoughtful. Have we reached the point where I can send you an email? cheesy cheesy

I know Hamilton himself will be proud of the job I'm doing grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by poweredcom(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
DonroxyII:
Life sha, Many people there don't even know she is a Billionaire... she even shouted Lewis and Nigga didn't even know she is there .... and she is a model to me ..... A role model on Hardworking...

Guy, we gatz keep humbling and working harder ... make me too watch F1 for Dubai and possibly sit with dem kings and Sheikhs grin

Who dash her billionaire ....abeg easy de use dat billionaire word
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by DonroxyII: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
poweredcom:

Who dash her billionaire ....abeg easy de use dat billionaire word
Na wetin I see people dey call her ooo .... I like her perseverance though .. e no easy !
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Netanya(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

That's very thoughtful. Have we reached the point where I can send you an email? cheesy cheesy

I know Hamilton himself will be proud of the job I'm doing grin

hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Netanya:
hmmm

"Hmmm",really leaves me hanging here, is it a go ahead signal or a red flag?

I really don't like pissing off people, being on the same page with you will simply be best for now.

I had a bad day, I think I need a friend I can talk to. smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Netanya(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

"Hmmm",really leaves me hanging here, is it a go ahead signal or a red flag?

I really don't like pissing off people, being on the same page with you will simply be best for now.

I had a bad day, I think I need a friend I can talk to.
ok then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.